• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero of Rapture faces a tired teacher

Jack is pretty screwed if Eraser manages to grab him. He has the range advantage, but as long as Aizawa is around, he can only use guns, not plasmids. Even his tonics might get shut off. So it's really a question of can Jack play the long range game long enough to avoid getting caught by the capture tape or take advantage of the downtime Erasure has before Aizawa manages to grab and disarm him before shoveling the pavement with his face.

With both having Prior knowledge, it becomes a desperate rush to end quickly for either of them. They're in the school, but where exactly? Like a hallway or class room? Because that favors Jack more since Aizawa has less room to swing around in, but it also gives Aizawa plenty of room to hide in, and he's surprisingly better at stealth than Jack despite the camouflage tonic. That requires Jack to stand still, and since Aizawa has prior knowledge, he'll know Jack is just staying still and will scan the area with Erasure to find him. If Jack could get the Plasmids off he would have a far easier time but Erasure kinda blocks his real hax abilities.

Target Dummy is a really good play, but Erasure isn't going to let him get it off, or even if he does, he'll know about it due to prior knowledge.

The guns are pretty dangerous, but mainly due to range. Aizawa can avoid them no problem, but in hallways or class rooms he's a bit harder pressed. He could however do things like throwing desks and chairs at Jack to throw his aim off or use his acrobatics to get close and restrain while Jack is shooting. He can also wait for a reload or weapon switch to go in with the Capture Tape or throw more objects at Jack to get closer.

There's also the stat disadvantage Jack is under. Aizawa is about if not above 0.73 tons whereas Jack is 0.31 tons. He has the Armored shell to reduce damage by 40%, but even then he's weaker than Aizawa (0.438 tons to 0.31 tons), and its way worse if Aizawa's erasure works on the tonics. So we have a 1.4x to 2x ap advantage for Aizawa, on top of his monumentally higher LS. Jack needs to be crafty or he just gets bullied when Aizawa is in melee. The issue is how crafty can he be without his plasmids?

I think ultimately Aizawa can take this. He can dodge around the guns until Jack has to reload, shuts down his plasmids, restrain him with the capture tape to stop him from further using guns, then just swing him around and all over the place until he's unconscious. The tight spaces might remove his ability to swing, but he's still more than mobile enough to dodge the gunfire, as well as having tons of objects to utilize and keep pressure on Jack. His stealth skills will also be pretty useful since he can dip in and out of combat better than Jack can as camouflage requires him to be still, something Aizawa knows, so he can hide in classrooms or around corners to catch him with Erasure and bind him before he can even let a shot off.

Mr. Power Null has my vote

Mmm, yeah, I can see the scenario playing out like King said.

Aizawa FRA.

I thought his Quirk only works on other Quirks? Are we equalizing Plasmids to Quirks? Can you even do that?

I thought his Quirk only works on other Quirks? Are we equalizing Plasmids to Quirks? Can you even do that?
Plasmids are genetic mutations, near identical to Quirks. I would assume his general method, though very specialized, would be able to shut down Plasmids as well as it should Quirks, or at least stop the activation of them.

And just to get this concluded

Eraser Head FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back