• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Hunter Hunts The Iron Butler - Garou VS Sebas - OPM VS Overlord

THE COMBATANTS

Garou | The Hero Hunter Key
Sebas Tian | Only Key
OIP.Sgs3LviKUBvsv_OeokSQygHaLo
OIP.M-ZlLKonl0QfeDgZQ-rJ7QHaKh

AP/DURA
Garou: 16.06 Kilotons Of TNT
Sebas Tian: 8.84 Kilotons Of TNT

LS
Garou: Scales to Class G
Sebas Tian: Scales to Class 25

THE BATTLE

Battle Takes Place In Re-Estize
Death OR Incap Are Viable WinCons
Speed Is Equalized (Or Else Sebas Gets Blitzed)
Rest is SBA Assumptions​

THE VOTES

Garou:
Sebas Tian:
Bang And Ainz Step In:​

2x Attack Potency gap, Class 25 Lifting Strength, and a small number of abilities...What does Sebas have going for him? (Genuine Question) The only thing he has that can beat Garou is his Mind Manipulation.

So, you threw a character who is INFAMOUS for his skillwank at a character who is just rock solid in skill!

You didn't even check the calc properly to realize Sebas isn't scaling to ABOVE BASELINE 7-C and is instead near the baseline of Low 7-C at 1.47 Kilotons, something you'd know if you checked the ******* comments or realized "hmmm, Overlord isnt listed at 7-C despite apparently being at nearly 9 Kilotons..."

Let's not forget that Sebas' fear doesn't work, which is what primarily wins him versus matches, and his hax like Mind Manipulation are practically useless in combat with someone who, by your wrong values, is 2x stronger than him!

This is why Overlord matches piss me off, outside of Ainz being spammed more then I'd like.

So, you threw a character who is INFAMOUS for his skillwank at a character who is just rock solid in skill!

You didn't even check the calc properly to realize Sebas isn't scaling to ABOVE BASELINE 7-C and is instead near the baseline of Low 7-C at 1.47 Kilotons, something you'd know if you checked the ******* comments or realized "hmmm, Overlord isnt listed at 7-C despite apparently being at nearly 9 Kilotons..."

Let's not forget that Sebas' fear doesn't work, which is what primarily wins him versus matches, and his hax like Mind Manipulation are practically useless in combat with someone who, by your wrong values, is 2x stronger than him!

This is why Overlord matches piss me off, outside of Ainz being spammed more then I'd like.

It's not that serious gang 😭

Back