• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hellbound Heart Profiles

So I've been reading the novella and was thinking of adding these profiles. Watched the movies but not the books. A character that caught my attention was the lead cenobite, I'm confused if that was supposed to be Pinhead or not so I just made the blog. I don't think it was named but eh. Also thinking of adding Frank, in the novel he is 9-C. Note both of these are literally WIPs, and need serious work. Just want some imput on the profiles.

Lead Cenobite is Pinhead, pretty sure.

According to the Hellraiser fandom wiki (Take it with a grain of salt):

Unlike the film version, Pinhead is not the leader of the Cenobites in the Novella, and instead he and the other Cenobites follow the Lead Cenobite. This Pinhead's gender is left entirely vague, and his/her mutilations are described with notable differences from the film version:
"Its voice, unlike that of its companion, was light and breathy--the voice of an excited girl. Every inch of its head had been tattooed with an intricate grid, and at every intersection of horizontal and vertical axes a jeweled pin driven through to the bone. Its tongue was similarly decorated."

Found the feats from the sequel Hunterzilla mentioned earlier.

Lucifer, the Fallen One, the, star of morning, had lived and, died in his underworld beneath a hated sky. God had set it in the heavens above Lucifer's prison kingdom as a stone might be rolled in front of a tomb, to seal in the dead's corruption so that it could never befoul the world. Now, finally, rather than take his battle inward, Lucifer reacted outwardly for the first time in millennia and struck out at the stone ceiling, his strength fueled purely by rage. The Quo'oto was still rising up out of the vortex, its body far vaster than even the Lord of Hell had anticipated. Yet he drew it up without effort, though it roared its displeasure at being ejected from its natural habitat; its breath stinking of the dead meat in its entrails, it wanted Lucifer in its belly more than anything its hungry eyes had ever settled on, and for that reason alone it didn't fight to free itself from the hold that had been placed on it. Soon it would catch up with the Morning Star and swallow him whole. He was so close, just a tiny distance beyond its gaping maw. Any moment it would have him.

But no. Lucifer kept rising, and the Quo'oto came after him, coil upon coil rising skyward from the vortex now a thousand feet below. On the beach the Harrowers who still retained their sight watched the spectacle in silence. At that moment all the commotion, those layers of sound that had steadily escalated as Lucifer prepared to start the waters spinning—now ceased. Even the roar of the vortex became remote. The hush lasted two, three, four heartbeats. Then Lucifer drove the Quo'oto into the sky's limit and the beast crashed into the surface. Upon its impact, there came a single thunderous boom, which started some distance away and then reverberated across the heavens. The Quo'oto loosed an unholy chthonic cry of pain—its last living act—and died, plummeting from the sky toward its watery grave.

"What the **** was that?!" Harry screamed, his hands going to his ears.

"Jesus. It … uh, hit the sky, " said Lana.

"The stone?" "Hard, " said Caz. "And there's a crack opening up. More than one, actually. A lot more. ****. There's cracks spreading over the whole damn rock."

"And where's Lucifer?"

"He's right up against the stone, forcing the cracks open with his light."

"He's going to crack the sky open," Lana said.

"The stone" was described as being the size of a small planet.

The sky contained neither sun, nor stars, which was predictable enough, but what it did contain was a stone the size of a small planet. The stone reached high above the immense landscape that spread out below, and it threw off fissures like lightning bolts, through which brightness poured. The effect upon the vast panorama was uncanny.

And the stone was so big that 'pebbles' of it were said to be the size of 'minor moons' and it flattened Hell once it was completely shattered.

The sky-stone had broken into three massive parts as far as the Hell Priest could discern. It had shed pebbles no larger than a hand and slabs big enough to be minor moons. All of Hell had been virtually flattened by the falling sky, which left the Cenobite guessing his location as he traveled.

He said Pinhead apparently scales but I couldn't find the quotes were he fought Lucifer.

Edit: It's from The Scarlet Gospels. I'll calc shattering a stone that size in a bit.

Back