• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gravemind(Halo)'s tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
So have we come to a verdict here?
Very nearly this is what I'm getting so far. . We just need some more clarification for its durability.

Attack Potentcy. At least High 8-C by virtue of size. 6-A(or High 6-B) Enviormental destruction.

Striking Strength. At least High 8-C.

Durability I'm getting from earlier in this thread Tier 6 durability. But I'm not certain about that.

Range. Hundreds of kilometers.

Tier: High 8-C physically, 6-A with environmental destruction

Attack Potency: Large Building level physically via sheer size, Continent level Environmental Destruction. (Infected High Charity, and can wipe out planets of all life overtime)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 100, possibly Class K via sheer size.

Striking Strength: Large Building Class

Durability Continent level

Range: Hundreds of kilometers

I think that's the general conclusion.

You had "can wipe" twice if you are wondering why I edited your post. But that all looks good to me.

Assaltwaffle said:
You had "can wipe" twice if you are wondering why I edited your post. But that all looks good to me.
Since this is settled can the changes be made and this thread closed?

Well it looks like a couple staff have guided this discussion and results have been reached, so I would believe so.

Cool.

DDM. You up to make the changes?

One more unrelated question. How can Enviormental destruction be used in a vs battle by a character if at all?

Tbh Environmental Destruction is a kinda dated statistic. If the opponent is large enough for the whole attack to connect, maybe? I mean I know it is environmental just because of how spread out it is.

Honestly I'm not the guy to ask about that. Also if it can make sure to throw this guy at him. ;)

I have made the changes, I suppose the thread is concluded now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back