• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even the most foolish of wizards knows that you must stay a virgin if you want to reach the true peak of knowledge and spellcasting, which is why I used forbidden magicks to turn myself into an eunuchoid. You cannot do nary a thing to me.
Wow...
I kneel.

Why would I need maidens? My journey to mastery of the arcane has no need for such vixens! I will castrate myself NOW.

Why would I need maidens? My journey to mastery of the arcane has no need for such vixens! I will castrate myself NOW.
To test your spells on.
Though I personally use this homeless orc I found in the valley (I have no ******* idea what I'm saying right now).

afd.jpg

I am new to wizarding, so I must know:
Which of these creatures are we affiiliated with, and which are we against?
Dwarves
Goblins
Gnomes
Elves
Skeletons
Witches
Zombies

I believe this humorous image is quite inaccurate, as all know there is no such thing as an innocent goblin.
There is, but you'd need access to the Orgostis Wormhole enabler artifact to travel to the world where they are, indeed, innocent.

Are we all aware that a couple of Air Elementals can apparently slam a green dragon? I was not until recently.

Back