• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Foolish alchemist when I encase them in a Grand Fireball before they can sip down all their mid-tier brews

Foolish alchemist when I encase them in a Grand Fireball before they can sip down all their mid-tier brews
When the alchemist is trying to drink his potions but i lower the room temperature to -241° (they won't be able to drink them anymore)

Me, watching these blokes debate which magics is the best while I'm here knowing all will cease to nothingness

How do I get my apprentice to continue his studies? I keep blabbering on and on about how he needs to continue advancing his arcane mastery, but all he does in his studies room is slouch on his chair and watch dancing drow women over his scrying orb.

How do I get my apprentice to continue his studies? I keep blabbering on and on about how he needs to continue advancing his arcane mastery, but all he does in his studies room is slouch on his chair and watch dancing drow women over his scrying orb.
Tell him that if he learns arcane magic he could impress drow women (or even make some of his own but that one's forbidden in most NATO countries)

Tell him that if he learns arcane magic he could impress drow women (or even make some of his own but that one's forbidden in most NATO countries)
This wouldn't work in the long run, however. Mastering something just to impress others, especially the fair sex, will result in one developing a weaker mind, thus ruining their potential to learn better spells, as well as weakening the potency of the ones they're already capable of casting. It could be a bonus however, because mayhaps he will be able to impress someone of elven aristocracy, and thus we shall gain access to the ancient tomes of the elves, boosting our power and knowledge tenfold.

F1GIIUHWwAIn94Z.png

This wouldn't work in the long run, however. Mastering something just to impress others, especially the fair sex, will result in one developing a weaker mind, thus ruining their potential to learn better spells, as well as weakening the potency of the ones they're already capable of casting. It could be a bonus however, because mayhaps he will be able to impress someone of elven aristocracy, and thus we shall gain access to the ancient tomes of the elves, boosting our power and knowledge tenfold.
Ask a witch for hire to use astral projection and hex him every time he uses the scrying orb for nefarious purposes. Eventually he will try to learn protection against the dark arts and by the time he can defend himself he will likely have reached 30 years of dedication towards sorcery, allowing him to grow a wizard beard.

i am not sure how to make him change his interests from drows to elves without blatant mind control or actual proper knoweldge in psychology, but I do think there are some ways. One, cast a connection rejection barrier and explain the connection disruption with the magic waves becoming unstable. After you do that you take your apprentice to elven lands, if you have any elven friends. If you manage to introduce your apprentice to a smart and fine elvish lady he is likely to lose interest in drows since what you see in the orb and what you see in life feel very different.
This plan, of course, presumes that you have taught your apprentice basic etiquete and proper social interaction and presuming that your apprentice hasn't been listening to the teachings of Andrubius Tarterus the Foul in his spare time.
In the case that the conditions aren't meant, find ways to hide any form of communications or way to use the orb in potent barriers and crystals, forcing your apprentice to learn arcane arts so that he can get to it.

this is a standard procedure fam, you are allowed to go beyond the laws of reality in quadrant A through H and in any Pocket room but when you do that in any other quadrant we'll have a tough time searching for your remains if anything goes wrong so to save time and money only qualified wizards are allowed that spell.

this is a standard procedure fam, you are allowed to go beyond the laws of reality in quadrant A through H and in any Pocket room but when you do that in any other quadrant we'll have a tough time searching for your remains if anything goes wrong so to save time and money only qualified wizards are allowed that spell.
Apologies, for I am still a tad new to this whole wizarding thing.
All I know is that we must slay dragons and goblins and ponder orbs.

Fun fact: Goblin flesh is actually a good substitute for human flesh when partaking in dark summoning rituals.

I can not believe they shut down the parts of the sub forums where we made mockery of the goblins, dwarves, and other unsavory creatures within this very forum.
'Tis quite infuriating, but I believe we could manage without them.

Absolutely no member of the council here besides you insulted the dwarves in that orb chat, do not associate us with your actions there. You know how long dwarves can hold a grudge for.

Absolutely no member of the council here besides you insulted the dwarves in that orb chat, do not associate us with your actions there. You know how long dwarves can hold a grudge for.
I would rather drop this discussion before I go haywire and cast Testicular Torsion on you.

Councilman @TheMonkeMan do not try and drag us into your trickery. This order has a reputation to uphold, you will be going down alone this time.

I would rather drop this discussion before I go haywire and cast Testicular Torsion on you.
Even the most foolish of wizards knows that you must stay a virgin if you want to reach the true peak of knowledge and spellcasting, which is why I used forbidden magicks to turn myself into an eunuchoid. You cannot do nary a thing to me.

Back