• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion

As some of you might know, The God of High School profiles are a mess with powerscaling and stats all over the place. Many important character profiles are missing. We will discuss the characters to make new pages, abilities and make possible CRT for the verse.

Please comment and join the discussion if you have read the webtoon

What important profiles are missing exactly?

Gods such as Odin, Beelzebub, Garuda, and Michael should get some pages (not the other gods though, seeing as they were all one-shot by Han)

I personally think there need to be more keys for some characters. Ultio in particular only has a Low 4-C tier right now, and he should have a "Judge", "Bishop" and "King's Body Absorbed" key.

We could still make profiles, dragon ball has dozens of profiles for fodders, items and transformations.

Ungnyeo, Taek Jae-Kal, Gwum Gi, Tathagata, Seo Han-Ryung, Alexandros, Pum-Gwang etc are to name a few. There are many other notable characters who had substantial screen time and relevance to plot

Park Mu Jin needs a new calc, seeing as the "island" he crushed at the start of the series was not even the size of a city.

Jae Kal Taek has a page

Ungnyeo is the wish granting girl who un-ages right? She'd be comparable to base Jin Tae Ji with the God's seal still in place (6-C) I believe.

Gwum Gi would be good to add, but I don't remember any of his good feats.

Tathagata I don't know what he would be. Large planet level via sheer size probably. But as for his powers, the most we've seen is him blowing air at the earth.

Seo Han Ryung would be the same as the other members of the Six

Adding a page for the lineal descendent of Hercules would be good too (don't remember his name). He'd probably be sitting around Planet Level at his peak for fighting with Monkey King Mode Hui Mori

The whole verse needs a complete makeover honestly, it's in very poor condition.

Yu Mi-Ra has a few good feats too, she needs to be calced as well. I remember her cutting down almost a hundred buildings in one swipe. Forgot what chapter

@Joseph

That feat pales in comparison to leveling an artificial island and cutting a swathe through the earth, a mountain, and clouds several thousand feet in the air.

Were those feats calced? Park Mujin's island level feat seems to be just town level only given the size of the 'island'

@Joseph

It never was calced, and I wrote most of the profiles from scratch back when I was still a novice. So yes, it'd be best to have sweeping revisions after getting those feats finally calced (which should be a lot lower than what I put up there).

Yeah the profiles seem very high balled, however the series does have scaling issues regarding size and distance

@Joseph

The author tends to draw things a lot smaller than they actually are. For example, Jupiter being only somewhat larger than Mercury.

But the Island and Boxing Ring feats need to recalced and scaled down since they're almost certainly lower than whatever I put them as in my early days on the site.

Yeah I understand, the scale of celetial bodies is way too big to be portrayed accurately on pages. Who might be interested to calc the feats?

@Joseph

Well, right now the Staff is busy with all the Striking Strength revisions (which are proceeding rather smoothly and quickly), so you could always ask one of the calc team members after this is all over.

Well if you hand me some feats I'm close to one of the calc members and can get some feats done.

Also anyone hyped how the new season is going. I wonder how strong this new protag is

Hoping Mori Dan is about to curbstomp the other borrowed power users on physical strength and skill alone.

Also, to start with could you take a look at Park Mujin's hand print feat from the first chapter? Rep originally had it at Island level, but the island crushed was actually quite small, and you can even see a beach umbrella's size in comparison to the size of the handprint.

Are any GoH revision threads in the making? If so, what are the changes?

I want to sort of do what Arigarmy did and revise the entire verse. Im planning on rereading GOH for feats and getting them properly calc'd for early series and maybe up to current.

It's not gunna happen anytime soon but it's a future project I plan to do.

Back