• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Emperor vs The God King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
A God Emperor is challenged by a God King! The God King wants to destroy everything, but the Emperor cannot allow this.

Rules

GEoM is at 4-A

God King is at 4-A

Speed Equal

GEoM is assumed to ONLY have Low-Godly Regen, not his possible Mid-Godly

Standard Battle Assumptions aside from this

Who wins? Why? Is this decisive or a stomp? Tell me why!

God Emperor: 3 (DarkDragonMedeus, DMUA, Jockey)

God King: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Just gonna be the first to point out that the Emperor can erase God King and there's nothing he can do to stop it with that Low-Godly regen.

Is his Void Manip fast? Like "in a thought" fast? Because if he can this may be a war of the instawins. God King has the ability to enter a target's soul and hide there, and even combine their souls to intertwine their fates. I know GEoM has resistance to Soul Hax, but can he resist someone hiding inside of him?

Idk, Azzy is your Warhammer guy. All I know is that if the Emperor's blade touches you, you go bye bye on a level High 1-B entities can't bring you back from.

Well, possession is a very common thing in the franchise, so he probably has defenses against it

Kaltias said:
Well, possession is a very common thing in the franchise, so he probably has defenses against it
Not just body possession, he literally goes inside a soul but doesn't control it at all. But he can combine their souls

It should be noted that God King keeps his draining abilities while within a soul. The Gods of the verse can give or take power while within a soul.

Judging from their profiles, I think Emperor has much better hax. He has just about every ability King has, but Emperor also has time and space manipulation, Reality Warping, ect.

Win for E Money. Doesn't seem like the God-King has any resistance to time stop + existence erasure hax and I'm pretty sure if it was possible to slip into Emp's soul like some are suggesting the chaos gods would have done it already. Soul resistance is one of Emp's best attributes. He should be very capable of preventing something from entering his soul.

Chaos god soul-fuckery > God-King soul fuckery

Webcamparrot said:
Win for E Money. Doesn't seem like the God-King has any resistance to time stop + existence erasure hax and I'm pretty sure if it was possible to slip into Emp's soul like some are suggesting the chaos gods would have done it already. Soul resistance is one of Emp's best attributes. He should be very capable of preventing something from entering his soul.

Chaos god soul-fuckery > God-King soul fuckery
but has he prevented someone from entering his soul and combining it their own soul with his?

I don't see why entering a soul should require different soul manip resistance than consuming or out right destroying a soul. That seems like a giant leap of logic to me.

Fact is that Big E has taken on entities with far more potent soul manipulation before and come out unscathed. There isn't really any reason to think that it would be different this time.

Far more potent referring to beings that have a countless number of souls under their thumb in what is effectively the 40k afterlife.

[[1]] alone was able to to devour the souls of nearly an entire pantheon of the eldar gods. Psychic powers and soul powers are effectively the same thing in 40k and Emps has been able to hold off 4 such beings with his psychic powers alone for millennia.

The God Emperor has proven himself against the soul manipulation of the 1-B chaos gods. Does the the god king have comparable feats?

He also commands an entire undead race's souls. If he were to re-enter the real world he would lay claim to billions more. The God King is capable of leeching the souls of 7 Gods, each of whom are able to create multiple races of soul-filled creatures, destroy souls, combine souls, fuse souls (including their own), and hide within them. He essentially can kill them from multi-universal range.

If he gets into the real world he is vastly more potent. Source also makes up the very essence of Life and the Mind, so it is similar to WH40K in that regard.

The 1-B thing is where he doesn't match, though. He only clashes against and proves somewhat superior to another 3-A being with feats similar to his.

The variety of the application of his soul manipulation is the crazy part. Its raw power is hard to compare outside of "billions of souls" can be subjugated at once. Probably an unquantifible amount more than that, since he made everything in the Void his thrall.

I mean for comparison if we only take the souls that Slaanesh gained at the instance he/she/it/nothing was murder-****** into existence. Which was a large majority of the Eldar race dwelling within the galaxy at the time, we are talking about a minimum of something in the quadrillions of souls. Plus the pantheon of 1-B gods that Slaanesh also consumed in the same instance. It should also be noted that Eldar souls are typically a fair bit more powerful within the warp than human souls but it's hard to say by how much. And that number would only be a small fraction of the souls owned by one of the 4 chaos gods. Khorne by comparison is supposedly even more powerful than Slaanesh and the other 2 Nurgle and Tzeentch are generally considered rough equals to Slaanesh.

This seems to be a really hard fight to judge, but I think if GE cannot defend against Gk's ability to drain his life and soul and his soul combination he is down. I also cannot find anything that will defend the GE from Status Inducement and GK's Teleportation should give him the Speed Advantage.

On the other side, GE is complete bull****, like literally everything in 40K and just downright ridiculous powerful. If Gk is not fast enough to get inside the GE, he is dead. But he should really be able to TP to him, considering his RegenNull only works with his sword, or?

I think his Regen Null is ingrained in his Existence Erasure. Don't really matter in this MU considering Low-Godlys still die to being erased.

Hm... then should not GE win in any form? He can just erase him instantly at the beginning of the match, or would that be extremely out of character for him?

I'm not sure if his EE works on contact, with a body motion (like Zen'O raising his hands), or with a thought. If with a thought then yeah he can insta-wipe GK.

And If not, I do not believe he has a way to get rid of GK. He will just drain the Life out of GE. Besides, you know, that guy can regen Life faster than GK can drain it. Then it would be a literal infinite stalemate.

The Emperor either has Low-Mid or Mid-Godly, nothing in between.

Either way, Emperor for reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back