• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Getbackers pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that they were mostly written by Ragnar_Lothbrok123 / LurkerMurker, who seems to be trolling this site under various sockpuppet identities, and seem vastly exaggerated and unreliable, do the rest of you think that it would be best if I deleted all of them?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Getbackers

Keep a close eye on them is all I'm thinking. We shouldn't bash the feats of Getbackers just because of something that happened, but we should be all the more suspicious if there is some underlying thing the person who creates it is trying to dictate. Let's just be clear, the Archive is a place that allows you to fulfill your imagination. Which means that one is capable of being what they wish to be. That is what gives them the extreme hax, and that's why they are so powerful within the Archive. Outside of it, they are hax, but not to such a degree.

Could you check through the pages for errors?

And that seems to be the problem here. We don't know for certain. All of the information is provided by a sockpuppet-using extremely biased individual who doesn't care at all about this wiki's rules in general. And the pages seem very unreliable, and to not fit at all into our type of ranking system. I would much rather delete all of them than to provide misinformation.

Then I guess someone needs to start reading it. And it's not my style of literature anyway, too many... uh... "shoujo" elements. Yeah. let's go with that.

I deleted them in the meantime. I don't want to be a misinformation-monger.

Can you bring them back now? I have the scans proving FTL feats and some of the abilities.

You can leave the tiers at unknown if you want. All that matters is that we put the powers and abilities for their pages so people have a good idea of what they can do.

No. I still don't think that they are suitable for our tiering system. And you were allowed to come back under yet another sockpuppet identity under promise not to cause trouble and not to try to reinsert them or create other controversial profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back