• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Geeksquad: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Thomas Roads sat down with a scowl. "So you're saying my ex-wife still exists in some alternate universes?"

"Yes." Replied a black-haired, emo, death-loving woman.

"...Not for long."

"Just how many people want to kill you, Alice?"

Tset:

Gal:

Eileen Wells:

Yomishka:

Never Veola:

v.s.

Vayla:

SOLSTICE:

I will regret adding Tset to this.

8-A Tset and Yomishka, High 5-A SOL, High 6-C Vayla, High 8-C Eve, and 6-B Gal used.

Speed equalized. No prior knowledge. 1 year of prep for The Geeksquad, with them starting on the moon. Vayla is dragging Alice around the universe on quests to kill evil and stuff. For redemption.

The Geeksquad must attempt to make an attack before the 1 year mark, or they lose. Battle takes place in Ganon's Castle from Breath Of The Wild.

Battle Music.

I really wanted to add Zain to this, but Zain's "make everyone Tier 5" kinda messed up how I'd do this, tbh.

(Fitting that he and Vayla were removed from The Geeksquad, being the only members unable to friggin' hurt the AI).

I have a more fitting thread name.

It is bullshit

SOL here could resist Harahel and Raziel's Information Analysis, which can completely figure out how something functions on a molecular scale. Protects her soul from the same analysis too.

Tset can scan a several dozen story-tall building at the atomic level without directly trying to, so unless there are better feats Tset should be able to analyze them and help out the overall effort a lot.

Molecular, atomic, whatever.

Eve's an issue with Samsara, and Fate probably won't want to debate what she can do.

I'll find a way to drag her into this!

(Also, 1-A hellfire or smth, but hey! It can be dodged!)

Regardless, I chose each member by capabilities - Gal has AP + some new Dominion Odyssey tools, which will actually be pretty important. Tset is obviously Tset and will probably end up being the most useful in battle, but is somewhat fragile, Yomishka is good with prep and has conceptual stuff, Eileen has a lot of prep time potential, and Eve has actually solid magic knowledge plus 1-A fire.

In a worst case scenario of Fate absolutely denying her own fate, I'll make a swap.

Debating Fate is my greatest fear.

What is it that scares you so?

Moritzva said:
(Also, 1-A hellfire or smth, but hey! It can be dodged!)
That's his High 6-C key

wait a second Eve exists NVM

That said, he did also get Negredo last session, which is...

I dunno if it's a smurf hax but it deconstructs whoever it hits on every level of existence and returns them to their basic abyssal form

I believe Eve is the one with Hellfire that I was referring to.

Negredo should be useful, I'd add it to the profile.

I'm pretty sure he can't use it yet though. He went into a coma right after getting it and hasn't woken up yet.

I mean he's going to wake up, that's kinda a given

I already have plenty of tactics he could use laid out in my head and it's not like he's going to be doing anything else with his time but doing the same

FateAlbane said:
I vote Take Eve out and spare me the need of returning to threads for my pillow.
Participate, mortal.

''No don't do this to Fate.''

Wdinatx said:
I mean, it feels weird to have him use a power he's never used before in a vs match.
Eh, we had people make the pages for DBS Broly via spoilers before the thing even came out so not the strangest things this side of nerd nature does

Eh, we had people make the pages for DBS Broly via spoilers before the thing even came out so not the strangest things this side of nerd nature does

~~I was starting to wonder why I rarely do this.~~

Eve starts asking about her party member's abilities.

She hears from Tset he's from EWTRW.

She then sits down and watches, knowing this means her group wins even if she does nothing.
Eve-In

well it goes to show because you used ~~ instead of <s></s>

either way yeah I should really, really finish the whimpering of an old dog

I feel bad for Fate already. What have you done? I need to go apologize to her repeatedly now

...Can anyone find Resistance to Time Manipulation on the profile for Tset?

I could've sworn he did.

Moritzva said:
...Can anyone find Resistance to Time Manipulation on the profile for Tset?

I could've sworn he did.
Silly you it's

.... it's

.... dear lord this dude has nothing related to time manipulation or stop on his entire profile

Tset doesn't resist time stop.

Have fun, guys.

...uh, I vaguely remember Tset saying no to Zain's timestop somehow or other? Since he gets that like, first key onwards, that's his first big move. If he doesn't say no to timestop, well uh.

ThePerpetual said:
...uh, I vaguely remember Tset saying no to Zain's timestop somehow or other? Since he gets that like, first key onwards, that's his first big move. If he doesn't say no to timestop, well uh.
Just talked to Kveld and he doesn't.

Yeah that's a sticking point

Depending on what his teammates do, he could theoretically get higher-end Sword Logic powers and completely ignore everything Vayla and SOL do, but from what i can tell this isnt exactly the most cohesive group

Hl3 or bust said:
this isnt exactly the most cohesive group
Well you have

• s k i l l
  • A very angry, jaded and depressed man
  • someone who has no arms or legs
  • an eldrich demon with a literally unspeakable name
  • a being made of nothing but negativity who uses cloning powers to troll people and is ironically more healthy to the world than the actual people who live in it
and you're trying to get them to all fight together

kek

Anyways, i can't really debate for anyone else, but i can for Tset.

He's basically the definition of a powergamer, although without the toxic and screaming if you so much as take 1% of your HP in damage parts. He most likely can't copy anything from Gal or Eve because EVOLVERSE, everything useful that Eileen has he already has in a probably better form, and Yomi

Copying his stuff is probably the opposite of a good idea

Pretty much anything he directly does to Vayla and SOL, considering he can more than likely analyse them and know that Vayla is pretty much death incarnate for him, relies on whether or not he can sneak up on them. He has two things to do this with, Vitrification and Trackless Step. The former is a form of Presence Concealment that follows the same principles as Sphere Boundary, which is EX PC and works by making you indistinguishable from the world itself. Even B rank PC, when the scale goes B -> B+ -> A- -> A -> A+ -> A++ ->->->->->->......->->->-> EX, makes the user invisible to Servants and clairvoyance magecraft. Even basic bitch Servants can hear a pin drop 1000s of kilometers away and B rank should scale to Yagyu, who can see individual Quarks across a galaxy. Trackless Step is basically passive Perception Manipulation.

This is on top of his ludicrous conventional skill in stealth and the fact that he can teleport interstellar distances with a thought.

"Yagyu, who can see individual Quarks across a galaxy"

What the ****?

SOL's magic radar could pick up Trackless Step. I don't think she'd even need it, though, given she has extremely high processing power and would process all the minor details in what she sees. Vayla could probably do it too.

Back