• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gamer downgrades

Welp, I don't know if this was already argued, but I don't agree with rating everyone 7-C due to the meteor.

The meteor never hit anyone, so directly scaling to that is impossible.

When Yoohwa questioned about Han's power, the random mook said that he doesn't have anything with this amount of wide area destrctive stuff, but still likely has much skill to go off.

On top of that, he needed a lot pf stuff to make the feat happen. He needed the pillars (which he forgot to take back... 1000 INT my ass), needed to accelerate their speed, needed to increase their mass on top of that.

If he had the amount of energy needed to dish out low 7-C attacks, he could have just poured all of his Mana into a giant ball like Lolikiano did for the golem.

For now they should be 8-A, but Lolikiano's golem vaporization should give great results. The thing should be massive.

I... see your point, yeah. I also see why people might oppose this. I honestly think that it should simply be put as possibly 7-C instead.

I am almost certain that lolikiano's feat is also 8-A too.

So, the feat was calculated based upon the amount of kinetic energy the meteor was able to produce.

The reason why I believe this applicable to be scaled to his AP is for a few reasons, but one of which you already stated. And that is that Han has few AoE techniques of that scale. However, he does in no way imply that his other techniques are weaker. In fact, he claims quite the opposite, saying that he was not using his full strength at all. And even when he fought the Swordsman of the church later, he said that he was stronger then as well iirc.

There's also no real reason as to why the meteor would be so much weaker or stronger than his other attacks. He simply needed it for its AoE effect.

His increasing its speed and density is rather mute when considering what he does with his spinning mana arrows. Or the fact that his lightning spells quite literally move at the speed of light. And this increase in speed was left out of the calculation in general regardless, using ablation speeds instead iirc.

As for pouring all his mana into a giant ball, he actually does exactly that against Yoohwa. Though I fail to see why this is used as an argument. Unless Han has a way to restore his mana to a sufficient level on hand like he did against Yoohwa, it seems very unlikely that he'd go for such a thing.

I'm also curious as to what Loli's calc will reveal. Pulverizing a much smaller golem was 8-C. Though vaporizing has a much higher conversion value.

Oh and just to address the attack hitting no one, that's not required for an AP feat. AP is based upon the amount of energy produced by said attack. This combined with statements of Han not using his full power and being stronger right after he unleashed said meteor, along with there seeming to deliberately be a lack of a statement referring to the meteor as being some kind of special technique that Han can use to one shot others (suggesting it's beyond his normal AP) works as evidence that Han can indeed produce this kind of AP. Even when Kwon asked if Han could use the meteor again, that was because they could use the AoE and immediate devastation that comes from having such a wide blast radius.

I think that Litentric Teon seems to make sense.

I think his argument is that while he wouldn't be much weaker Han shouldn't directly scale.

And I think he quastioned why he didn't do what loli did to the golem. Plus, he alwats should have some mana potions.

The calc should be either 8-A or higher me thinks. Cube law and all would make it's weight massive. It could also give a lifting strenght increase.

I still don't see a problem with Han directly scaling, since he says that it's his largest AoE attack, and says that it wasn't his full power. Which he doesn't reveal until later on. After doing the calculation originally I went through the chapter and the one before it for statements like this and it seems very clear to me that the author clearly didn't believe this was Han's true power. And the author, while thinking that lightning moves at LS, has things correct when it comes to piercing power vs AoE. As shown in chapter 23 when he changes his mana power shot into a mana arrow. And then spins it to make it stronger. Han notes that the power of his mana power shot comes from its explosion, and that condensing the energy allows for a more powerful condensed shot. This AoE logic is similar here.

I'm about to go look at the calc now. Thank you.

Nothing. It's a slightly higer end of Low 7-C, so everyone else also scales higher.

I was doubtful mostly because it was a lone feat to be honest.... Well it isn't anymore.

Also made a lifting strenght calc like the one bambu did for the Lich.

Awesome.

Kinda. The only other feat was 8-B+ from way back in season one. Han had had so many unquantifiable increases since then that we bumped him up to 8-A. Low 7-C is the next tier over, so I don't think it's too unreasonable.

Awesome. Seems like you're on a roll.

Back