• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash(CW) vs All Might

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/All_Might

low 7-B All Might and season 2 post tachyon

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

If he wanted? Yeah, absolutely. He wouldn’t though- that’s Thawnes signature move, and Flash’s quite scarred from Thawnes actions.

What’s Barry’s AP since In Tons as all might should be 3.91 Megatons
Although Barry can Dura Neg with Phasing but it’s not in character for him to start with that as you didn’t say Barry is blood lusted here

Tachyon Amped Barry brought Zoom to his knees. Zoom is listed as superior to Reverse Flash. Reverse Flash fodderized Firestorm who tanked a 1 megaton nuke at point blank range. So Barry scales above 1 megaton.

Tachyon Amped Barry brought Zoom to his knees. Zoom is listed as superior to Reverse Flash. Reverse Flash fodderized Firestorm who tanked a 1 megaton nuke at point blank range. So Barry scales above 1 megaton.
Oh ok
So in that case then I still assume All might has the AP and Durability advantage since we can’t really quantify how high above 1 megaton Barry is.
All Might should have more versatile ranged options with his shockwaves which he can throw out faster than flash can do with his lightning and can Psuedo Travel through the air at least better than Barry can
Last thing is that All might is likely better at hand to hand combat than Barry although ofc Barry shouldn’t be a slouch just all might is way more experienced

So I’m voting towards all might here

Last edited:
I actually give it to Flash, Barry is used to dealing with people as strong or stronger than him. Not to mention at this point he can phase through shockwaves, throw lightning, generate tornados, on top of his regen. Oh and I thought this was tachyon Barry, post Tachyon Barry scales even higher above the 1 megaton feat, likely to above 2 megatons because Zoom absorbed Barry's speed/power. He also has Time Remnant Constructs for duplication. I'd give it to Barry for versatility and regen.

Even if he's used to fighting stronger people what could he do? All Might is used to fighting characters that have all sorts of different powers (experience), all might can also generate tornadoes, he can punch stronger than Barry's durability, all might has better stamina, etc. With two of Barry, he'd stand a better chance, but I still don't see how he'd win.

Even if he's used to fighting stronger people what could he do? All Might is used to fighting characters that have all sorts of different powers (experience), all might can also generate tornadoes, he can punch stronger than Barry's durability, all might has better stamina, etc. With two of Barry, he'd stand a better chance, but I still don't see how he'd win.
Plus when Barry does fight people that are merely physically more powerful than him they’re not that skilled like Grodd(Grodd is smart but he mostly relies on brute strength compared to all might who has good H2H and is Experienced)and when they’re faster and stronger he gets shit stomped at least the first time he fights them like what happened with Zoom in early Season 2

Back