• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flaming sword from Lucifer TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Flaming Sword can cut through anything, even the world itself, or God and Charlotte" Sounds like some kind of hax, also from what I saw Lucifer did not create any universe.

Please explain better what needs to be changed.

Lucifer got rid of the blade right after he cut a hole through Time and Space. Should we bother even adding the weapon to his profile?.

Unless someone wants to make a profile for the weapon?.

I know he got rid of it, thats why I didn't think if was worth adding to his page but I didn't know it was a major plot point. I don't mind adding a key then for the blade, if it's not already on his page.

Lucifer used the sword to cut the world and from the void which the cut created, Charlotte made a universe. That sword is literally just hax, Lucifer did not create any universe.

I never said he did, I already watched the scene where he cut the hole.

Okay. Does his profile claim that he is capable of creating universes?

Well he is rated as 3-A but the description for the flaming sword says that "The Flaming Sword can cut through anything, even the world itself, or God and Charlotte, and it can be used to create a whole new world from nothingness" So it does not really imply that he can create a universe.

"it can be used to create a whole new world from nothingness"

This part is incorrect. It doesn't create new worlds. It cuts open holes to what is explicitly described as "nothing"

If we had duras for God and Mother, we could maybe use them, but right now it just seems like space cutting dura hax.

Monarch Laciel said:
"it can be used to create a whole new world from nothingness"
This part is incorrect. It doesn't create new worlds. It cuts open holes to what is explicitly described as "nothing"

If we had duras for God and Mother, we could maybe use them, but right now it just seems like space cutting dura hax.
Goddess used it alongside her power to create a new world I think.

I don't believe it was ever implied she needed the sword to create the new world. Lucifer just threw it in after to get rid of it.

It sounds like Lucifer's profile should be adjusted then.

-BANLK- said:
Lucifer used the sword to cut the world and from the void which the cut created, Charlotte made a universe. That sword is literally just hax, Lucifer did not create any universe.
Basically this. it obviously has some sort of durability negation.

What universal can it cut through, and does the reason for the 3-A rating need to he better clarified?

Okay. That seems fine then. Does this justification for the 3-A rating need to be mentioned in his profile page?

Okay. Thanks. Perhaps we should close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back