• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Final Fantasy Verse-Wide Revisions You've All Been Waiting For (Dissidia + Gilgamesh Editions)

That's enough to indicate that Squall is Low 2-C, but not everyone else. Also, that's not how outliers are handled. If it's an outlier, it's disregarded entirely, we don't just assumed the character magically grew stronger for that one moment but permanently lost it ever since.

Keep in mind that the characters likely received special power from Mog/Materia/Spiritus (depending on the game and alignment) during the events of dissidia, as indicated by their ability to use Torsions (which are in and of themselves Low 2-C). I mean, the villains who are supposed to be dead were straight-up revived for it. Outlier isn't really a good argument in this case. Though, it would certainly be an outlier to scale dissidia back to the normal games, or to, say, rate everyone 2-A by placing Shinryu as superior to Neo Exdeath.

Yeah, no Nobody scales from Neo-Exdeath. However, I still think this may still be a similar case with Master Hand and Crazy Hand not to the rest of the Smash cast. Nor Dark Kah scaling to anybody in MK or Injustice.

I can't really speak for Injustice, but I don't think Smash is really a fair comparison. That said, in smash, characters do have their own separate keys (and separate pages for some).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Injustice and Mortal Kombat are separate multiverses, yes? I don't think it can really be compared to Dissidia, which is universes within the same canon.

I was informed offsite by a knowledgeable user that MK Vs DC is actually canon to the MK Multiverse as of MK 11, and same goes for Injustice. But that should be saved for another thread.

Y'know, I think the Void could use a page and/or an explanation thread, as it has multiple universal incarnations which are parts of the multiversal whole.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Y'know, I think the Void could use a page and/or an explanation thread, as it has multiple universal incarnations which are parts of the multiversal whole.
That's honestly a pretty good idea, given how ingrained it is in the lore of the franchise and how easily it is to confuse aspects of it.

Back