• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate finds even the Strangest (Fate VS Strange)

Both are at their strongest.

BFR allowed.

Strange allowed to fuse with Eternity or Death since Fate's strognest is Kent+Inza.

Edit: This is now in celebration of Strange vs Fate being the next Death Battle, I guess?

I'm leaving it at their strongest, along with BFR allowed, since Strange was able to seal the Beyonder away.

Or Strange could sap away at his power, or screw with him with all his hax.

Strange sealing the beyonder is a massive outlier.

BFR MIGHT actually work.... if strange uses it before he gets killed by the huge gap in power.

Is it right to assume that Strange is faster? Fate is labelled as being faster than Superman, but it's not said how much.

Meanwhile, Strange was sent across the universe and returned in seconds, and he's superior to the Ancient One who was that feat where he dodged the bolt "the same micro-second" it was fired from across the Earth.

If he truly IS faster, he could spend most of the time avoiding Fate, all the while draining his power. Sure, SHuman, Dorm, and others may not be as strong, but he's still screwed them over.

I don't think speed is too big of a factor since both have time hax, but Fate does exist above time, shown in his tower. Also...
Stops multiversal threats
multiversal threats

Stops multiversal threats2

@Kappatalism why wouldn't speed be a factor? it would allow one or the other to pull their hax off much quicker specially if the speed gap is insane.

So I just read the entirety of Jason's image.

I know this sounds like a dumbass question, but does that mean that Strange's time hax is superior to what Fate has been shown to do?

I have a question, is that Fate battle between the Multiversal threats Pre or Post-Crisis?

Because if it's Pre-Crisis, wouldn't the threat be 2-A?

AP and Dura is quite literally the only advantage Fate has ever Strange, but he is out haxed badly.

Pointing this out: it doesn't say Fate can't see past illusions. That COULD help Strange get around Fate and use his hax on him that way.

Profiles for Doctor Strange (Classic) and Doctor Fate (Classic) are here.

1.) If it is Dr Strange merged with Eternity or Death then Dr Strange wins hands down.

(But I think ScrewAttack would not do this because this is serious external game-changer help - one that can secure/change the result.)

2.) Strange vs Fate alone - Dr Fate is better in the stat triangle, but Dr strange has more haxes. By past Death Battles (Raven vs Twilight Sparkle), one who has better speed and can seal or remove the opponent first wins.

Dr Fate seems faster and has more reliable magic source (with Kent/Kent+Inza and Stephen both possessing magic, Nabu is a true god while Stephen's artifacts are, ultimately, artifacts). But the durability and speed advantages come to challenge: whether Dr Strange can steal the magic from Dr Fate - which is the decisive factor in this game. (If Dr Strange can easily steal magic from anyone, Dr Strange can solo Thanos instead of letting the Mad Titan make half the lives of the universe "not feeling so good".)

They seem similar in speed. I'm going to Say Doctor Strange has this via superior hax, like BFR and such. and if he merges with death/eternity, then it's just over.

I agree with ZephyrosOmega. Strange's BFR is something that Fate doesn't appear to have an asnwer to. Plus, merging with Death/Eternity, then Fate is gonna be completely outclassed.

Crimson Azoth said:
I agree with ZephyrosOmega. Strange's BFR is something that Fate doesn't appear to have an asnwer to. Plus, merging with Death/Eternity, then Fate is gonna be completely outclassed.
Eternity and Death are different, separate characters from Strange. (Like Palutena from Pit, Pit had to fight Sora on his own.) I doubt they would be added (turning into Strange + Eternity + Death vs Fate).

Jasonsith said:
Crimson Azoth said:
Eternity and Death are different, separate characters from Strange. (Like Palutena from Pit, Pit had to fight Sora on his own.) I doubt they would be added (turning into Strange + Eternity + Death vs Fate).
It is in the OP, did you not read? Plus Fate has beaten multiversal beings himself before, multiple ones at that. Eternity and Death are just low multiversal. Eternity is only omni-present in his own body. We would need to compare feats.

Eternity and Death are different, separate characters from Strange. (Like Palutena from Pit, Pit had to fight Sora on his own.) I doubt they would be added (turning into Strange + Eternity + Death vs Fate).It is in the OP, did you not read? Plus Fate has beaten multiversal beings himself before, multiple ones at that. Eternity and Death are just low multiversal. Eternity is only omni-present in his own body. We would need to compare feats.
LakuitaBro01.2 said:
Both are at their strongest.
BFR allowed.

Strange allowed to fuse with Eternity or Death since Fate's strongest is Kent+Inza.

Edit: This is now in celebration of Strange vs Fate being the next Death Battle, I guess?
Almost skipped that. So this is Strange to fuse with Eternity or Death vs Kent+Inza (instead of Strange vs Kent as I think SA would include.)

Back here, BFR may not work on Fate if Fate can travel through dimensions. (To compare, Superman can throw Doomsday to the end of time.)

Incapacitating Fate can remove Kent/Inza from the helmet while killing the human body at the same time. However, this could be done only if Strange would be fast and strong enough to do so. Which is unlikely since Fate is statistically stronger and faster than Strange.

And ultimately, Strange without magic is an ex-surgical doctor with injured hands, while Kent without the helmet can still withstand explosion which could destroy a mansion.

This is tricky. Fate has better physical stats while Strange has better hax like said earlier. All in all, if they fought 100 times both would win some and lose some, it's really really close but I think I gotta give Fate the advantage. Even if his hax are weaker, Fate has beaten Multiversal beings with his magic, so even if the haxes are weaker, he should be able to kill Strange when using his magic better and faster than Strange can kill him

Weirdly enough, i have to say outside the speed feats (both have far superior speed feats) that was pretty accurate. Strange has the potential to take down Fate without a doubt, but Fate's AP difference (which could range from anywhere from 2-B to 2-A if you consider the Pre-Crisis universe being infinite) and pretty good resistance to most of his hax... yeah, i think Fate would pull through.

And to be fair with Eternity or Death, they aren't apart of Fate like Inza and Nabuu are, so technically thats still outside help.

Back