• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairy Oddparents Powers & Abilities Addition

You might notice there aren't any links.I wanted to makes this as fast as possible.I might add them later.

Morality Manipulation C&W have turned Vicky into a good person and made Timmy and Jorgen super evil.

Size Manipulation C&W can turn smaller at will and created a shrinking device for Timmy.Crocker,when he got C&W,powers could shrink into the size the atoms.

Spatial Manipulation Jorgen telepoerted all the fairies into a single place multiple times casualy.It shown multiple times that C&W's fishhouse looks small from the outside,but it's gigantic from the inside.

Energy Projection & Creation Do I really need to give examples for these ones.

Fusionism Created a machine that can fuse stuff,turnt Crocker into a cheese monster after fusioning him with cheese and turnt Timmy into a superpowered being after fusioning with toons of stuff.

Power Bestowal & Nullification Have granted Timmy,Jimmy,his parents and other friends superpowers.Took away the powers of The Crimson Chin and super villian C&W created with Jimmy.

Soul Manipulation Wanda made a device for Timmy to switch bodies with others and one time she switched the bodies of Timmy and his mother

Age Manipulation Since the first episode they showed this ability.C&W turned Timmy into a fat man around his 40s if I remember it right.Cosmo or was it Poof,turned a bunch of other fairies inclunding Jorgen into babies and Cosmo stopped aging for everyone on Earth.

Sound Manipulation Removed all sound on Earth.

Life Manipulation Created an older brother for Timmy,Tommy.Gave life to a toy based on The Crimson Chin

Technology & Data Manipulation C&W in the first episode made a videogame that can transfer the user into a virtual world,if the user dies there,he dies for real and remade TV channels to distract Vicky.In an other episode they transfered Timmy into cyberspace were he go to the internet a visit every PC in the world if he wants to.

Magic Absoption For Jorgen and Foop.In the episode Jorgen tapped a bunch of fairies and a genie to become much more powerful(and muscular) and reached maximun power,when the magical enteties he trapped were turned to dust.Foop took power from the giant magic wands from fairy and anti-fairy world.

Toon Force & 4th Wall Awareness In the future,where Timmy was an adult and was ignoring his childern,C&W look at us and say like father,like son.Poof turnt Timmy and Vicky into Tom and Jerry parody versions of themselfs.In this new forms Timmy and Vicky could apply to more cartoon to logic than they usually used to.Some of Timmy's villians have showed a low level version of this ability, like Crocker and Foop,who don't show any pain after having their lower part of their bodies teared apart and stolen by a bear.When Jorgen lost control over his magic,he got cut in half and didn't feel any pain.His lower half could go toilet,while his top half watching TV.C&W didn't feel any pain after using voodoo puppets against each other and having all their body parts disconnected.(this might possibly be immortality type 2)

Darkness Manipulation C&W left the world into total darkness for 24h in one episode.

Biology Manipulation Wanda can turn the rest of her body(outside her head)into a muscular male body.Jorgen wasn't muscular from the start.It was revealed into one episode that Jorgen started as a skinny and three times taller than the average the fairy.He wished for himself to have a muscular body.Wanda turnt Timmy into a girl.Timmy wished C&W to switch genders.

Information Manipulation C&W can turn the world into a stone age version of itself,a classic cartoon version of itself,a comicbook version of itself and a world only with super villians.Their can travel the into the fictional worlds of comicbooks and novels,transfers characters from fictional works to reality etc.

Text Manipulation C&W inside the world of books can use their wands to change the text of the books,which would turn into reality(Timmy and Tom did this,when they had C&W wands)

Plot Manipulation Jorgen had control Cosmo's,Wanda's and Timmy's life like it was book story.C&W confirm this,when they say that they're stuck in one of Jorgen's stories.Every word Jorgen says to tell the story became reality for Cosmo,Wanda and Timmy.

Causality Manipulation & Altenate Future Display Altered the timeline so that Timmy never existed and he can show in a bubble how people would look like in the original timeline and the new timeline.

Danger Sense and Explosion Manipulation Can sense,when people are breaking Da Rules.If somebody wants a replacment for the fairy odd parents he will instantly teleport there and offer himself.Sometimes when Jorgen teleports an explosion will be created that pushes everyone around him.

Empathic Manipulation C&W made Timmy loved and irrestitable by everyone(including Jorgen).Removed all emociones from Timmy.

Pain Manipulation Can make voodoo puppets.

I think that this seems fine to add, with the possible exception of 4th wall awareness.

I myself wasn't sure about the 4th wall awareness since they don't do it often.Could I add these abilities or should I wait for more input before I add them?

I think that this seems fairly uncontroversial to add.

Which pages do I need to unlock? You should write a list of the exact page names, so my automated script can handle it.

You will also have to make an effort to maintain proper grammar.

Theirs another showing of 4th Wall Awareness in "Ruled Out" where Cosmo and Wanda turn to the screen to advertise a fake product to the audience.

I was actually writing a respect thread for Fairies but I turned my computer off before I saved it (genius), from what I wrote there, this seems fine.

On a side note, I think Fairies should have Wall level Durability since Cosmo was mostly fine after getting punched so hard he made a tree split in two in one of the newer episodes.

Only Jorgen Von Strangle and Foop need to be open,since Cosmo's,Wanda's and Denzel Crocker's pages are already open.I'll try my best not to make errors.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

I forgot to mention for foop bfr,created a device that can banish other in some sort of 2d space,weapon mastery for both him and jorgen and telekinesis made a star wars parody and duplication for all of them since C&W made clones of Timmy's dad every time his real dad didn't have time for him and they could create a magical copier.

Is anyone against me adding these abilities?

Back