• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Equal Stats Tournament 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Death hax too op lol
Now for me to nominate a Bleach dude with tons of passive soul hax

For the people nominating characters, if you need to ask if the character is ok, they probably aren’t 😂

As for my own pick, I’m thinking either 100YQ Wendy, Jason Statham, Tsukishima or Quilge.

Reasons for why they should be allowed as follows.
  • Loli has a varied kit with stuff like stat amps, basic elemental attacks, power null, mind hax, possession etc though the first two are her normal picks in fights while the others depend on the situation.
  • Super assassin with BFR, invisibility and hands
  • A one trick pony but his one trick is pretty versatile though it’s low key useless if he can’t hit you.
  • The ghost Nazi should be allowed just cuz he is cool af, doesn’t danmaku like Uryu, his personal hax that the Sternritter are infamous for is to stop spatial hax, and his matter hax can be dealt with by breaking his hat/halo.
I don’t really mind which gets put in, if any, DD can pick.

Alright if participants disagree, also that Jin Mu Won I don't know how exactly his powerwork either a brief overview would be nice
Basically:

1. He has really good analytical prediction that allows him to dodge pretty much everything, he was able to dodge danmaku that was compared to thunderstorms, despite being slowed. It is also better than other analytical predictions which can see your next move by simply seeing your gaze and the twitch of your muscles.

2. Pretty darn skilled, dude is a martial art master that is able to fodderize other martial art masters.

3. Able to copy sword techniques by simply seeing them once.

4. If he lets go of his sword, then anyone who looks at it will be mind controlled.

5. Can also seal maridans to instantly incap someone. Although it isn't that in character.

6. God tier sensing.

7. Etc...

If he's considered overpowered, then can I nominate Tae Mu-Kang with his fear aura restricted?

If not, then rip.

Don't worry I only added the name in the list to troll people Also there are dozens of Goku versions I'm one of them would be fine.

im just seeing all those characters with mad skills getting added and basically...

full power twenty fifth baam with mad skills

Oh boy Tog character.

Didn't read Tog, but I heard they have stuff similar to nen crush from HxH. What passives does Baam have?

im just seeing all those characters with mad skills getting added and basically...

Let me guess he's got all the Shinsoo abilities?

Yeah I'm just kidding about Baam, at least this incarnation.
He literally leads with shinsoo rain infused with corrosion inducement and then spams danmaku and dura neg.

I'd say Yuri Zahard is a better pick for me

Here's the profile. I want her full power form

Does Akame one shot via hax ?
well, basically if Akame cut you with her sword, she release a curse that will kill the victim in seconds, the only way to stop the curse before spreading is cutting the limb wich the cut was made before it spreads, similiarly how to Stop the Decay of Shigaraki
however the curse only works on organic things that have an heart, infact it doesn't work if the victim is a robot, or a thing that doesn't require an heart to live like Melzagald etc

Ziggy almost stomped everyone in the last tourney he was in. He was just lucky to meet a guy who can summon a Madness Manip type 3 entity.

They're both disqualified now by the way
can't help that people only picked characters with Class T lifting strength or below

equal stats should hinder gravity GG stuff

Wizard is just too unskilled. He'd just get evaded by basically everyone and his only way of winning would be by aoe freezing which he doesn't lead with, not to mention his range is complete and utter garbage

yessssss i came here for it lmao, AND IN HIS LAST KEY!?
What passives does Baam have?
none

Also, Yuri Ha? :(

If we can change the characters, then can I change Jin with Tae Mu-Kang? Jin already joined another tourney before, and he already has quite a bit of match ups that are good, but my boy Tae has no match up for him.

Of course, since this is an equal stats tourney, then can you just restrict his fear aura?

yessssss i came here for it lmao, AND IN HIS LAST KEY!?

none

Also, Yuri Ha? :(
yeah she has mad skills, crazy danmaku and some decomposition abilities that can screw some stuff up.

Also while baam has no passives he'd instantly go for corrosion rain and the danmaku the crap out of people. He's also sorta unkillable because of his time rewind ability

Perhaps he's too overpowered, now that I recall his abilities, tbh. But basically:

1. Dude has a forcefield, which reflects attacks at several times more force. Although it can be broken if the opponent is much stronger than him, and it doesn't reflect haxxy af abilities, iirc.

2. Is a martial art master.

3. Has high-low regeneration, and can adapt if he was beaten to a God damn pulp but not killed.

4. Can absorb someone's chi, analyze it, and make an energy that perfectly countered his opponent, although he only uses it once he becomes a bit serious. Although it also heavily weakens you, and ravages your internal organs.

5. Can slow the speed of the opponent with his killing intent.

If he's too OP, then I guess I'll just stick with Jin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back