• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends entirely on what level you're trying to portray them as being on, for the fight. If this is full power, then it doesn't really matter.

Chaos Gods, emprah, and ynnead really aren't all that far into 1A. They're not going to be competing with the likes of umineko, Masada, and Lovecraft.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Pretty sure Bern is on Nyarlathotep level.
She destroys the Emprah.
Bernkastel as a loli witch that can manifests in the Domain of Humans/Domain of Witches probably isn't as strong as Nya.

However, Bernkastel's true unconscious manifestation is easily stronger than Nya, as not only she exists as a fundamental law of the world connected to the Creator, but also exists at top of each layer at the same time, and constantly evolves to the point that she seeks the path to the Creator and travels trough the endless staircase to reach the Creator. (However, like the other Voyagers, she understands what means becoming a Creator, and she is afraid of that, and because of that she limit herself).

Basically, while Bernkastel, as a Voyager, limit herself because she's afraid of becoming a Creator (creating the loli witches of the Domain of Witches that can interact with kakeras and enter in them,acting as a spectator of the game), however, her law work and manifest everywhere, their unconscious nature cover basically everything: Domain of Witches and the Domain of Humans. In fact, her law isn't limited, Bernkastel's unconscious nature effects the Domain of Witches and Humans, regardless of their will.

Honestly, I do not even understand how we can evaluate faceless meta-concepts as "weaker" or "stronger". "Yog-Sothoth" will not be able to destroy "Nyarlathotep" even if he is far "stronger". In the case of comparing such things, we can only compare their role for the Creation. For example, Yog-Sothoth is simply a composite archetype, which includes all the other archetypes. "Yog-Sothoth" is stronger than other Gods just like a building is stronger than a brick from this building.

To be honest, i agree with that. It makes sense.

Basically, the other archetypes are like "branches" of the main tree (Yog-Sothot). I hope i'm not saying something stupid since i don't know about Cthulhu Mythos, but considering the way you described Yog-Sothot, the other archetypes are basically like atoms that together construct the main cell (Yog-Sothot).

@Dark

Basically this. Things at this level do not fight, have conflict, compare power levels, etc. They do not really create or destroy because all things are as they always will be at all times. They simply "are", because any sort of action/effect is an illusion below their "true" state.

Back