• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor (image comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make this thread because i belive the tier of the emperor should be altered or at the very least added a likely to

6j86IKjU6YF5PuToKji0OpCOxU77JVyeFqqc1vBhM504Glnj24EWHsDjOgnWiwYuPdN3QrpVR6xg=s1600

in this image you can see at the center panel on the right a wall of throphies with the head of multiple characters from the main universe and among those head there is the head of battle beast a character who is at least high 6-A

Nothing in the issue contradicts his power level as he was capable of beating everyone who tried to fight him whole teams of people some of which included invicible, an invicible who if we speak cronologically wasn't too far behind himself when he fought and beat conquest and he had a full team of super heros backing him at the time

It's on the verse page.

But essentially, we cannot cross scale between different stories as their power levels are different in each story they appear in. Eric and I believe some other writers said that.

That's why we cannot cross scale spawn and invincible

Actually disregard what I said. I thought you were talking about Savage Dragon. **** nvm them.

Yeah that seems fine, actually. Idk if likely is needed tho. Straight up should be fine ig

wasn't too far behind himself when he fought and beat conquest
I don't think so. Emperor's Invincible didn't go through his training arc with Omni-Man/Learned that he needs to train to get stronger. He's been stuck on Earth due to the Alt-Geld invasion with the Omega Jacket.

As for Battle Beast I feel weird about him. Like its off panel but like you said he is there and I don't see Emperor trying to beat him outside of just physical combat. So a High 6-A upgrade or giving him a likely rating is probably warrented.

EDIT: Actually looking at it he also has the head of the Praying Mantis people Omni-Man was with. So him being killed or wounded is also a possibility.

he also killed omnipotus but that is an uncountifible thing since we don't know if he consumed anything or not

Last edited:
I'm gonna remain neutral for now but just wanna point out anything that anything we scale the Emperor to, we'd have to scale Brit to as well for being able to take his attacks in the comic. As shown here where he gets shot out of a building by him but remains unharmed and here where he staggers the Emperor and is unharmed when he launches him. That and he's literally an alternate universe version of himself just with some tech enhancements but that's more of a lesser thing all things considered.

I mean it's well established Brit's durability is up there when it comes to Image heroes. It wouldn't have surprised me if at the end of the Invincible series even Thragg or the Rognarr had failed to kill him with brute force.

He seems to have additional tech aiding him there
not to mention that brit flat out state that he held back and let him pumle him
RCO013_1476846496.jpg

and considering that in the previous issue the emps literally no sold invincible would make it a massive outlier for brit to even stagger him

Last edited:
I'd say likely High 6-A or likely at least High 6-A would be better instead of at least high 6-a but if everyone else agrees to just straight up at least high 6-a I wouldn't be opposed to it.

If we're scaling him to Battle Beast it's better to give him BB's tier.

he would be slightly stronger since he you know killed him but yeah

also after this CRT goes through i might do one on omnipotus to give his "varies" tier a bit more range as we see him be able to somewhat damage both dinosorus and invincible during their quick little match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back