• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ellimist vs. Abeloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst75

The longest serving member
I was curious to see where these two cosmic entities measure up. Is Abeloth considered powerful enough to match Ellimist, or is Toomin out of Star Wars' league?

I suspect some people would bring up the "tear the very fabric of our universe" line the Father said about his children in relation to Abeloth.

I mean she could, but that's not accepted here, so she's only 4-A now, meaning Ellimist utterly stomps.

Three different times in Dark Nest: The Joiner King, Jacen is able to travel through time and affect things in the future. Here's the quotes:

1: "Jacen investigated the Crash," Leia said. "He saw you pull Welk and Lomi out of the flames."

The Unu fell deathly quiet, and Raynar's gaze swung to Leia. "Saw us?"

"Through the Force," she clarified.

"Yes-we remember." Raynar nodded and closed his eyes. "He was there... on the bridge... for just a moment."

"You saw Jacen?" Han gasped.

"That's impossible," Leia said. "He would have had to reach across time-"

"We saw Jacen. He gave us the strength to continue... to pull them..." Suddenly Raynar stopped and turned toward the center of the nursery. "Where is Lomi?"

2: A familiar touch came to Leia through the Force, one that she knew instantly and certainly to be her son's, and she found herself looking away from their puzzled guide into the bottom of the crater. There, standing outside the burrow in a dirt-and soot - stained flight suit, was Jacen.

Or, rather, a vision of Jacen. The Flier's hull was still visible behind him, as was the mouth of the burrow.

He smiled and said, "Hello."

The blood drained from Leia's head, and she had to grab Han's arm to steady herself. "Jacen's been here."

"What?" Han peered into the crater. "I don't see anything."

Luke saved her the trouble of explaining. "The Force, Han. She's having a vision."

Han's voice immediately grew wary. "Great. Just what we need. First, Force-calls, now Force-visions."

"Quiet, Solo," Mara said. "Don't interfere."

Jacen said something Leia could not hear, then a helmet and X-wing flight suit appeared in his hands.

"Jacen," Leia said, frowning. "I'm having trouble hearing you."

Jacen spoke again, but still she could not hear him.

"Jacen?" Leia felt the color drain from her face. "How? You're not-"

"I'm fine, Mom," he said. "I'll see you soon."

"Uh-oh," Han said beside Leia. His hand tightened around her arm. "Looks like someone's been listening in."

Leia glanced over and saw three more deep blue insects pushing through the crowd gathered along the crater rim. They were clearly coming toward the Solo-Skywalker group, but Leia was not ready to leave yet. Jacen was still standing in the bottom of the crater, looking up at her.

"Qoribu," he said. "In the Gyuel system."

3: "I've never heard of a Jedi using the Force that way," Luke said.

"So he's creative," Han asked. "He's my kid. What'd you expect?"

"I think I understand," Leia said, beginning to sound worried. "The future is always in motion..."

"But not yourz," Saba said. "When Jacen spoke acrosz time, you became destined to be there."

"He fixed your future," Luke said. "At least for those few moments."

Leia was silent for a moment, then said, "Well, I seem to have survived it. And my future is my own again."

"I don't like it," Mara said. "Not at all. What exactly was he learning while he was gone?"

He may not be able to change the past, but he has been shown to change the future.

So no one in Star Wars can defend against Just ******* around with their past

And also ellimist is bound to space time so Abeloth can't even effect him

I'm well aware that Ellimist bodies, just saying Force wielders other than the Bedlam Spirits have time hax.

Ogbunabali said:
AogiriKira said:
I unironically think Ableoth could be Low 2-C but thats just me
According to the new EU book, that is actually a possibility. Maybe even 2-C.
You're talking about "Supernatural Encounters", aren't you? -_-

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No one in Star Wars except the Bedlam spirits have time based anything, so ellimist kills her back when she was a normal human
Sidious and abeloth have time manip

So uh, correct me if I'm wrong here, but if the profiles are to be believed...

The Ellimist is several tiers beyond Abeloth to the point that "one-shotting" isn't even a question anymore, and he has more than a few ways of winning against Abeloth without even using AP.

Speed isn't equalized, so Abeloth is literally frozen as far as Toomin's perception is concerned and he gets to do whatever the hell he wants before she can so much as register that he's there.

And there's a chance she has no way of even affecting him, because it's possible he's outright 4-D.

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back