• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eldrazi Titans & Blind Eternities CRT (Magic: The Gathering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright time for some more Magic: The Gathering CRTs!

The Blind Eternities, which is also just called The Æther at times is the Void between the Planes within Magic The Gathering and as a void, it is extremely volatile, so much so that its are going to give a good amount of desperately needed resistances to almost the entire verse. This will go for Neowalkers & Oldwalkers, as well as Eldrazi as they are stated to travel through the Aether and were born in The Blind Eternities.
Moving on from that, we reach The Eldrazi Titans, I went through all of their content from statements, to books to get them as accurate as possible. Starting off The Eldrazi all resist one another's abilities and their own, this is from coming in contact with one another and the abilities of their Lesser Eldrazi. Oh, and Ulamog has three specific resistances and they may all have Law and Conceptual Manipulation resistance, depending on interpretation.
Emrakul is the first titan we will be starting with, she mostly has Biological & Mental Hax, while still keeping the heavy-hitting ones such as Deconstruction & Reality Warping. And thanks to her interactions with Jace who resist Mind Manip including the ones from The Blind Eternities Resistance, Emrakul's Mental Hax is layered.
Ulamog is up next, everything considered he's only slightly above Emrakul due to having Power Nullification, though her Mental and Biological feats are obviously a lot more impressive.
Kozilek is the final one and by far is the heaviest hitter having the most Hax out of all of them and basically being Emrakul and Ulamog combined with extra Reality Warping and some NEP as well.
So that's all of the Eldrazi's abilities, some things like Probability Manipulation, etc were removed because they have absolutely zero reasoning. For their Aether Forms, they simply have Higher-Dimensional Existence, Incorporeality, and Avatar Creation along with their current abilities.

So now we are going to be moving over to Tiering. All of the Eldrazi Titans are relatively equal to one another although Emrakul is the strongest followed by Kozilek and then Ulamog. As such, they all have pretty much the exact same reasoning for their tiers with them being At least 4-A, likely Low 2-C | Unknown, at least Low 1-C.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level (Nyx is the night sky of the Plane Theros and is home to the gods. Like the night sky, Nyx is stated to contain stars, with The Gods inhabiting its constellations. This is because The Gods of Theros have their physical forms entwined with Nyx, and they are displayed as cosmic entities made up of interstellar dust and constellations. It was stated by Kruphix, The Eldest of The Gods that if The Eldrazi ever came to their plane, even The Gods of Theros may be powerless to stop them and Theros would be destroyed)
, likely High Universal level, possibly Universal+ level (The Eldrazi are stated to have enough power to threaten countless planes. Among the Infinite Planes that exist some are described as being Infinite in size. Even the physical form of The Eldrazi Titans was too powerful for Oldwalkers to destroy, including Ugin who is comparable to his Twin Nicol Bolas.)
As for their other Statistics, they are fairly simple except for speed, I'll just list them below.
Speed: Superhuman, likely higher (The Eldrazi Titans can move fast enough to catch fleeing humans; however, they can also easily cross the void between worlds within a short time span), possibly Infinite Combat Speed & Reaction Speed (Where capable of fighting against three Oldwalkers one of which was Ugin, who is comparable to his twin Nicol Bolas.) | Unknown
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Durability: At least High Universal level, possibly Universe+ level (Was capable of fighting three Oldwalkers and tanking their attacks.) | Low Complex Multiverse level
Range: At least Interstellar (Are stated to be capable of threatening the entire Plane of Theros.) likely, higher | Low Complex Multiversal
Intelligence: Unknown (The Eldrazi Titans has some sort of intelligence however their minds are generally considered unfathomable by both mortals and Planewalkers alike. It is possible to communicate with them telepathically, however even then the conceptualization of them that appears does not realize the person talking to them exist. This is because their mind would be trying to conceptualize something that it cannot understand. Sometime The Eldrazi Titans can share their 'thoughts' briefly through flashes of images or brief words, however that is the limit to which they do so.)
Weaknesses: The Eldrazi Titans are extremely easy to strategize against and can be lured as they naturally follow large masses of mana. If used as a beacon they can be lured to an entirely different Plane saving the one they are currently attacking.

And that's it, the whole CRT. While it focuses on The Eldrazi, The Blind Eternities Resistances are going to affect every Oldwalker and Neowalker. (Though only Nicol Bolas and The Planeswalker are up to date atm)

These are profiles all put together for Emrakul, Ulamog, and Kozilek as blog pages.

Last edited:
I'll simply address what I do not agree with or needs to be changed.
This should work even without the "Possible" rating.
Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 1 & 3; All of Kozilek's Lineage are simply extensions of his will and are connected directly to him.
This would not even qualify as Nonexistent Physiology at all and less type 2, at most all Kozilek's would be avatars of the three titans. (Avatar Creation)
This is what could be closest to Nonexistent Physiology, but it would be a type 3 because they clearly state that they can wink out of existence to avoid attacks or bypass defenses which could be qualified as Paradoxical Nonexistence (Characters still exist, but paradoxically behave as if they don't when attacked.)
Spoiler: Eldrazi Titan Tiering
IMO Nothing here suggest Low Complex Multiversal at all but I don't want to get too much into tier 1 stuffs so it's up in the air.
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Durability: At least High Universal level, possibly Universe+ level (Was capable of fighting three Oldwalkers and tanking their attacks.) | Low Complex Multiverse level
Range: At least Interstellar (Are stated to be capable of threatening the entire Plane of Theros.) likely, higher | Low Complex Multiversal
As I said I disagree with the tier 1, of course I disagree with the Low Complex and Immesurable ratings here.

Aside from that, I agree with everything else.

IMO Nothing here suggest Low Complex Multiversal at all but I don't want to get too much into tier 1 stuffs so it's up in the air.
Ya, I can do better when it comes to explaining their rating. Also, I changed the NEP to Type 3 since that makes the most sense.

Just void manip
Chaos, sure. But energy manip? Can you explain why?
Just absorption

That seems rather unnecessary. Because you lack something, which might be affected by a certain ability doesn't seem like it will grant this resistance
Should be full

Doesn't mean its incorporeal by default
That would be possession instead of MC
Corruption covers it
List it as Poisonis Aura
Madness should cover this actually
Madness
Full
What do you mean here?

Will go through the rest later

I thought it said concept destruction. Then just change it to acausality type 4 and it covers law manip too.

Same thoughts as you guys, i missed that part.

The corruption type would be type 3. Most of the corruption types of the Blind Eternities would be Type 3, with a similar format.

I didn't read past all of Kozillek's abilitiesyet so I will continue it later and hopefully finish by this weekend. Aside, I am largely fine with what was discussed and accepted for the powers.

The corruption type would be type 3. Most of the corruption types of the Blind Eternities would be Type 3, with a similar format.

I didn't read past all of Kozillek's abilitiesyet so I will continue it later and hopefully finish by this weekend. Aside, I am largely fine with what was discussed and accepted for the powers.
Do you mean Type 2?

For the tiering you would need to include a scan or blog explaining that the base multiverse is 2-A in size and link something to justify their lifting strength.

For the P&A section, as long as the agreed upon changes are made, it looks fine to apply. The resistances probably need to be in a separate tab and everything needs a source though.

For the tiering you would need to include a scan or blog explaining that the base multiverse is 2-A in size and link something to justify their lifting strength.
I did include scans showing that but I'll edit it to make it easier to read. Also, the Titans don't really have any lifting strength feats so I left it as Unkown.
For the P&A section, as long as the agreed upon changes are made, it looks fine to apply. The resistances probably need to be in a separate tab and everything needs a source though.
Everything is sourced and given references on the blog profiles I made for them, I plan on just copying it over.

The rest of the powers seem fine.
Most of the statistical changes seem fine. The Low 1-C and stats don't really this solid from their justifications.

Last edited:
Can you explain a bit?
I went back to look at why 5-D was accepted but I don't see a thread. The higher dimensional statement seems to support Tier 2 for its true form, currently. Azathoth who later made the changes to High 2-A (now Low 1-C) thought so; while standards on editing may have been lax in the past, I have no idea why he changed his mind since there is no crts or discussions in his contributions for the changes around November 28, 2015.
Edit: the tiering standards were different; High 2-A could also have included the current 2-A from one of Azathoth's comments and the past tiering system.
Honestly, I could see Unknown, Possibly Low 1-C since the description seems somewhat vague for higher infinite; the blind Eternities are more treated as being external to reality while encompassing as being Omnipresent; so, I could see 2-A being possible for them.

Last edited:
I went back to look at why 5-D was accepted but I don't see a thread. The higher dimensional statement seems to support Tier 2 for its true form, currently. Azathoth who later made the changes to High 2-A (now Low 1-C) thought so; While standards on editing may have been laxed in the past, I have no idea why he changed his mind since there is no crt or discussion in his contributions for the changes around November 28, 2015.
Edit: the tiering standards were different; High 2-A could also have included the current 2-A from one of Azathoth's comments and the past tiering system.
Honestly, I could see Unknown, Possibly Low 1-C since the description seems somewhat vague for higher infinite; the blind Eternities are more treated as being external to reality while encompassing as being Omnipresent; so, I could see 2-A being possible for them.
So would Unkown, possibly Multiversal+, possibly higher work?

The only reason I went for Low 1-C was that the Blind Eternities were infinitely larger than the Infinite number of planes within it. But I can definitely see how 2-A is more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back