• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dragon Warrior vs The Ogre

Why not, right? I actually see many people think Po low-diffs Yujiro, so let's find out for sure. Does Po's abilities overwhelm Yujiro, or does Yujiro's skill and adaptability overtake Po?
Speed Equalized.
Both In Character
Both 7-C
Battle takes place on the Cell Games arena
Current Yujiro and Main Series Po

The Strongest Creature:

Master of Chi: 3

Cell throws them out(incon):

Last edited:
I'm not sure Yujiro has anything to permanently put down Po if he's gonna keep using chi to get out of the afterlife. Is that included in battle most of the time?

If Po is outside of the Spirit Realm, then yeah he can revive whenever. I'm siding with Po rn for range and versatility along with some key resistances, but I'm also unsure about what Yujiro would do

Two for Po!

I always meant to ask how Po's spirit world shenanigans worked. If he gets his head removed, he's dead. But does that mean his soul can just come back and will have a new body separate from his decapitated body?

When a spirit warrior dies, their entire body gets sent to the Spirit Realm (see: Oogway's death) and they choose the form they wish to take inside the Spirit Realm, which would mean Po would get his head back (implied by Po fully healing from his injuries against Kai in the spirit realm, explained by the Four Constellations). There wouldn't be a decapitated Po in the "mortal" world.

When a spirit warrior dies, their entire body gets sent to the Spirit Realm (see: Oogway's death) and they choose the form they wish to take inside the Spirit Realm, which would mean Po would get his head back (implied by Po fully healing from his injuries against Kai in the spirit realm, explained by the Four Constellations). There wouldn't be a decapitated Po in the "mortal" world.
Always thought that was just Oogway ascending. Makes sense, though. So is Po just functionally immortal until he does naturally like Oogway? Or can he just come and go freely until he chooses to stay as a soul in the spirit realm?

That and, if Po dies in the spirit realm he’s dead forever, there’s nothing beyond that realm by the series’ admission.

So now it comes down to if Yujiro is able to incap Po. Cuz he's not keeping him down permanently. And Po has all kinds of stuff to incap Yuji. Or BFR him to the spirit realm.

Always thought that was just Oogway ascending. Makes sense, though. So is Po just functionally immortal until he does naturally like Oogway? Or can he just come and go freely until he chooses to stay as a soul in the spirit realm?
The latter. Oogway implied that he can return from the spirit realm + has interacted several times with the mortal realm, but he has no intention to return.

Back