• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doomslayer vs Hero (DOOM vs Omori)

The Doomslayer vs Hero

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are 8-C (Doomslayer's crucible is restricted, Hero is in his second key)
  • Both are 30 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in a UAC facility
ddrbugc-c2ceb89d-3533-4ba2-93d2-bcb44cada6c8.png
PfxbR0l.png

Hellwalker: (2) The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, Sans2345

HERO:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure, no matter how hard the Doomslayer tries to kill Omori he can always come back and he would just BFR the Slayer.

Plus he has implied Existence Erasure which the Slayer has no resistance to i believe.

This fight would just be Slayer constantly trying to kill Omori to no avail, until he get's BFR'd and possibly "erased".

And for that, I'm gonna vote for Omori on this one, sure Doomguy would try his hardest in trying to kill him, but he wouldn't be able to truly kill Omori and he would just get BFR'd and erased.

Well, i suppose Hero would keep on using DAZZLE until Doomguy cannot even land a attack on him, but does that count as gameplay mechanics?

Well, i suppose Hero would keep on using DAZZLE until Doomguy cannot even land a attack on him, but does that count as gameplay mechanics?
HAPPY only stacks up to three times. So naw, he can't spam it to the point where DOOMguy is incapable of hitting him.

Doomslayer is superior to Maraduer who is superior to low demons who can do 0.9888221350717017 Tons of TNT damage without trying.
Then Doomguy is going to start off with a pretty significant AP edge.

Hero can lower the damage Doomguy does to him, both via decreasing his AP with moves like DAZZLE, or inflicting himself with SAD, which increases his durability, and further increases his defense and attack against foes inflicted with HAPPY.

Then Doomguy is going to start off with a pretty significant AP edge.
That is true I believe slayer can also boost his stats with rage but not sure I will look into it. I also believe slayer has a MASSIVE skill advantage.
Hero can lower the damage Doomguy does to him, both via decreasing his AP with moves like DAZZLE, or inflicting himself with SAD, which increases his durability, and further increases his defense and attack against foes inflicted with HAPPY.
I see. What can hero do against this He can also amplify his weapons to be stronger

That is true I believe slayer can also boost his stats with rage but not sure I will look into it. I also believe slayer has a MASSIVE skill advantage.
Doom more than likely has a skill advantage yes. the Hero in general doesn't have many skill feats.

I see. What can hero do against this He can also amplify his weapons to be stronger
Hero doesn't resist Paralysis inducement, assuming that's what he's doing there. So if he starts out with that he could probably just obliterate him with his superior AP the moment Hero uses DAZZLE.

Doom more than likely has a skill advantage yes. the Hero in general doesn't have many skill feats.
Slayer is a skilled marine who rampages across hell for billions of years non stop fighting demons as strong as Hero maybe stronger than Hero lol
Hero doesn't resist Paralysis inducement, assuming that's what he's doing there. So if he starts out with that he could probably just obliterate him with his superior AP the moment Hero uses DAZZLE.
Yes thats what it is. I believe slayer will use it mid distance. I might vote him for now he has the AP,Durability,Skill,Versatality, Range

Last edited:
Back