• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doomguy vs. SCP-173

Jinsye

She/Her
Is this fair? I dunno.

Speed Unequalized.

Everything Doomguy has that is 9-A or above is banned.

Doomguy had an anonymous note before this battle saying "You probably shouldn't blink"

They start 20 meters away from eachother

Who wins?

The Statue: 0

The DOOM! ......guy

Doomguy
SCP-173

Doomguy gets a note that says "Hey, mate, don't blink." Is he likely to take it into account? Probably. But how long can he go without blinking? The second he blinks, SCP-173 is snapping his neck, fancy armour or no. The MTF (Mobile Task Force) get necksnapped easy by SCP-173, and surely the Foundation would want to protect their soldiers as best as possible against this lad if need be. I will be very generous to Doomguy, who probably has never trained his blinking, and give him 30 seconds, cause gun retort would help make someone blink.

Now, can he kill SCP-173 in 30 seconds? SCP-173 is bulletproof. Rocket launcher? Maybe? He has broken through steel doors using his body as a battering ram. In any case, looking at Doomguy, he has 3 weapons that can make a mess of 173's day. Super Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, and Plasma Gun. And while they're all cool, he has a lot of weapons, and will he get to one of those three in time? I think he will get to one of them via sheer luck, but by that time, he won't have enough time to deal significant damage to -173.

SCP-173 gets my vote for durability against most of Doomguy's weapons, one-shot-kill and bloodlust.

I might reverse vote though if someone tells me that this battle will take place in Doom's Hell. Cause then Doomguy would probably also be bloodlusted.

Back