• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor VS Bill Cipher

1 day of prep (Even for the Doctor in his perspective), normal morals, max form. They have anything that they can get their hands on. Doctor in his twelfth incarnation.

Fight!

Penguinkingpin said:
This is a spite and or stomp thread, Bill is a 2C and The Doctor is High 1C with the power source of the TARDAS
Just going to point out that the Doctor can't use the 11-D matrix of the TARDIS as a weapon, at least not to my knowledge. The TARDIS blowing up would annihilate whatever universe it was currently in, but I think that's about it.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Penguinkingpin said:
This is a spite and or stomp thread, Bill is a 2C and The Doctor is High 1C with the power source of the TARDAS
Just going to point out that the Doctor can't use the 11-D matrix of the TARDIS as a weapon, at least not to my knowledge. The TARDIS blowing up would annihilate whatever universe it was currently in, but I think that's about it.
Oh, if that's the case, someone needs to change The Doctor's AP because it has High Complex Multiversal because and I quote "the TARDIS contains an 11th-dimensional matrix". Without the Power source, it still is a stomp, because without it, The doctor's highest tier is 5-A with timelock and one of Bill's powers is Time manipulation along with many other manipulation hax, and Bill is a 2-C being.

Penguinkingpin said:
Tardis Matrix could be a weapon if he absorb it.

For a while, he would become a High 1-C being, before "die" and regenarate, I think. (Like Bad Wolf Entity).

But I believe he would not use it. Unless he was bloodlusted. :p

Anyway, I think the Doctor would win here ... 1 day of prep. with the Tardis ...

Even with 1h~3h without the Tardis he could do a life buster in planetary scale weapon.

24h with the Tardis he could get weapons like The Moment, trap Bill in another dimension, or build a Reality Bomb effortless.

TakatoBlue said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Tardis Matrix could be a weapon if he absorb it.

For a while, he would become a High 1-C being, before "die" and regenarate, I think. (Like Bad Wolf Entity).

But I believe he would not use it. Unless he was bloodlusted. :p

Anyway, I think the Doctor would win here ... 1 day of prep. with the Tardis ...

Even with 1h~3h without the Tardis he could do a life buster in planetary scale weapon.

24h with the Tardis he could get weapons like The Moment, trap Bill in another dimension, or build a Reality Bomb effortless.
And has it been shown he can absorb that matrix? Also, Bill broke free from his own dimension with ease, and besides, if Bill had one day of prep, he could easily just steal the moment since he is near omnipresent, I don't think the Doctor as smart as he is, is as smart as Bill who is at least trillions, much older than the official age of the doctor which is 2,000, besides, Bill has more hax than the doctor, matter and reality manipulation, while the doctor can resist Mind control and other forms of telepathy, he can't resist literally being ripped into molecules by Bill in mere seconds since bill is MFTL+ or Infinity if he freezes time, besides, at best, the doctor is superhuman speed, sorry, but more speed and hax seals this one for Bill

It has been shown he can absorb the matrix, and Bill is not getting through the TARDIS shields at max. No where close. And the Quantum Archangel Doctor would destroy Bill easy. It would be a curbstomp if the Doctor used the Glory. The Doctor has been shown to be immune to Time freeze, and since he gets prep it's automatic stay-inside-the-TARDIS.

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
It has been shown he can absorb the matrix, and Bill is not getting through the TARDIS shields at max. No where close. And the Quantum Archangel Doctor would destroy Bill easy. It would be a curbstomp if the Doctor used the Glory. The Doctor has been shown to be immune to Time freeze, and since he gets prep it's automatic stay-inside-the-TARDIS.
Hm, I don't know enough about Doctor Who to detest what you said about The Quantum Archangel or The Glory, but Azazoth who is a long time editor and member of the wiki who probably has more info on any subject than either of us, I'm more reliant to believe Azazoth than you. So right now, I don't see him absorbing the TARDIS Matrix.

Also, The Glory isn't an object, it's a living sentience of the universe wielded, and I don't think that the Doctor can just obtain it in such a brief period of time in 24 hours, and at the same time, if the Doctor was able to absorb the TARDIS Matrix, what's to stop Bill from stealing it, if Bill were to simply think about the Doctor and discovered the TARDIS Matrix, Bill could just blitz to it with his MFTL+ Speed or Infinity speed and absorb it.

Penguinkingpin said:
Hm, I don't know enough about Doctor Who to detest what you said about The Quantum Archangel or The Glory, but Azazoth who is a long time editor and member of the wiki who probably has more info on any subject than either of us, I'm more reliant to believe Azazoth than you. So right now, I don't see him absorbing the TARDIS Matrix.
Fair enough. Although Azathoth has been a long-time contributer, I know the regular rules for the wiki AND have extensive knowledge of Gravity falls and ESPECIALLY Doctor Who (I've been a fan for over 10 years now, and I've watched all of the series including classic and Nu, and have read most of the canonical media.)

We haven't even addressed the rest of the Doctor's abilities. The Doctor would most likely use the Quantum Archangel as a last resort, but he may use other things like the Moment, which is able to destroy at least a galaxy, most likely more. The Doctor was able to become Time itself when he absorbed the Time Vortex, which does make him regenerate, but that doesn't matter as the Doctor most likely has another Regenerationn. All the things I've listed have the ability to destroy Bill, and I haven't even encountered the Reality Bomb and THE GLORY.

So, I see the Doctor taking this.

If we're going to assume that he doesn't have access to the Medusa Cascade, the reality bomb is only 3-A and Bill is a 2-C without anything else, oh, and something worth mentioning, Bill has 4th wall awareness, he could simply get a computer and look up all of the things we've mentioned and steal them. Another thing, you said the Moment can destroy Galaxies, but Bill is Universal in Dura, we also forget Bill's friends who are all 2-C beings and also have reality and space warping powers, he could tell them to acquire the TARDIS from Time Baby ((JK, but Crossover potential?)) who Bill killed with ease who was considered a master of time, much like the Doctor

Penguinkingpin said:
Also, The Glory isn't an object, it's a living sentience of the universe wielded, and I don't think that the Doctor can just obtain it in such a brief period of time in 24 hours, and at the same time, if the Doctor was able to absorb the TARDIS Matrix, what's to stop Bill from stealing it, if Bill were to simply think about the Doctor and discovered the TARDIS Matrix, Bill could just blitz to it with his MFTL+ Speed or Infinity speed and absorb it.
Actually, the Doctor would be able to obtain it easy within 24 ours, considering what he can do in 2 or 3 AND Kroton was able to obtain the Glory in a time-frame of less than an hour AT LEAST due to the way the artist's perspective of the Glory in relation to Kroton.

Penguinkingpin said:
Actually, the Doctor would be able to obtain it easy within 24 ours, considering what he can do in 2 or 3 AND Kroton was able to obtain the Glory in a time-frame of less than an hour AT LEAST due to the way the artist's perspective of the Glory in relation to Kroton.
Hm...So at this point we have one for Bill and one for The Doctor, we need another opinion, if only Azazoth was here.

Penguinkingpin said:
If we're going to assume that he doesn't have access to the Medusa Cascade, the reality bomb is only 3-A and Bill is a 2-C without anything else, oh, and something worth mentioning, Bill has 4th wall awareness, he could simply get a computer and look up all of the things we've mentioned and steal them. Another thing, you said the Moment can destroy Galaxies, but Bill is Universal in Dura, we also forget Bill's friends who are all 2-C beings and also have reality and space warping powers, he could tell them to acquire the TARDIS from Time Baby ((JK, but Crossover potential?)) who Bill killed with ease who was considered a master of time, much like the Doctor
The Time Baby is ridiculously under The Doctor, it's not a joke. And Bill has no power to actually obtain the Glory, as it's sentient and it can choose for itself. The Doctor is much purer than Bill (judge for yourself), and the Glory judges on that (even though it did choose a Cyberman lol).

Penguinkingpin said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Hm...So at this point we have one for Bill and one for The Doctor, we need another opinion, if only Azazoth was here.
Yeah lol.

Penguinkingpin said:
The Time Baby is ridiculously under The Doctor, it's not a joke. And Bill has no power to actually obtain the Glory, as it's sentient and it can choose for itself. The Doctor is much purer than Bill (judge for yourself), and the Glory judges on that (even though it did choose a Cyberman lol).
Actually, without The TARDIS, The Doctor is a 5-A at best, while Time Baby is a 2-C being.

To my knowledge, the Doctor has never absorbed the supposed 11-D matrix of the TARDIS (which to my knowledge, was mentioned once during the Matt Smith era), but there have been cases of the Tardis' power source being absorbed, though in those cases it was shown to be (albeit easily) universal.

That said, it's far from the only thing the Doctor has to harm beings of Bill's level or above, it all depends on if he can get them (which he almost certainly can), if he's willing to use them, and if he can set everything up to go according to plan and destroy/bfr Bill.

At the moment, I'm not sure who I'm leaning towards, as the Doctor is far from the type to just go for the kill, and Bill himself has a tendency to be extremely overconfident.

To my knowledge, the Doctor has never absorbed the supposed 11-D matrix of the TARDIS (which to my knowledge, was mentioned once during the Matt Smith era), but there have been cases of the Tardis' power source being absorbed, though in those cases it was shown to be (albeit easily) universal.
That said, it's far from the only thing the Doctor has to harm beings of Bill's level or above, it all depends on if he can get them (which he almost certainly can), if he's willing to use them, and if he can set everything up to go according to plan and destroy/bfr Bill.

At the moment, I'm not sure who I'm leaning towards, as the Doctor is far from the type to just go for the kill, and Bill himself has a tendency to be extremely overconfident.
Ok, way I see this, with prep time, Doctor takes it, no prep time, Bill takes it...Inconclusive?

Penguinkingpin said:
Ok, way I see this, with prep time, Doctor takes it, no prep time, Bill takes it...Inconclusive?
More opinions would be needed for a solid result.
Fair point, well, it's 3:10 in the morning, I'm going to sleep, take care all, and remember, I'll be watching you.

TakatoBlue said:
Well, IMO ...
Bloodlusted Doctor + 24 hours with the Tardis = Win.

In character Doctor = Bill 7/10.
With nothing on hand and basic form, Bill stomps, with prep time and max form, Doctor stomps, wanna say inconclusive?

You not have to believe a lot to this page since nerfean always published and the characters that I know the Tardis survive the explocion a bing bang this with the doctor takes preparation and tardis

Is the tardis indestructable? I think Bill Cipher could destroy it.

Here's how I see it.

Bill Cipher

+Superior reality warping.

+Could vaporize Doctor with blue fire.

+Weirdmaggedon can help.

+Mind attacks can help.

+Could possess him

+More unpredictable

+Funnier, if that helps.

-Not as good time travel.

-Lesser Regenerationn.

Doctor

+Smarter

+Superior time travel

+Bigger Destructive capability

+Superior Regenerationn

+Forms could help.

-Lesser reality warping.

-Bill could get passed his Regenerationn

-Can't handle Weirdmaggedon.

-If gets in close he is screwed

-Has a hard time hurting Bill cus he could become intangible

-His fanbase sucks if that counts as a disadvantage.

This is actually pretty close. But Bill Cipher would stomp The Doctor without TARDIS. While The Doctor has superior Regenerationn it is hard to even hurt Bill Cipher. Bill Cipher could be much more stronger due to his reality hax, the TARDIS makes the Doctor powerful without it The Doctor is like Peak Human. Bill has much more raw reality warping. He also has reality warping powers+toon force and his reality warping powers allow him to do almost anything. The Doctor? His reality warping powers only make him surpass psychics. But the TARDIS could kill him. Tough one. I'd say Bill Cipher. But that's just me.

I didn't know that. But the moment he leaves the tardis he is screwed. But I think Reality Warping powers can destroy anything. Did the Tardis survive reality warping abilities. Bill can't get in? Simple, teleportation or just walking in through the door.

Okay but Bill can still get inside it. But the time vortex doesn't warp reality quite like Bill. Can't Bill just teleport inside or enter Doctor's Mind and force him to kill himself 13 times.

Hyper Anon said:
Okay but Bill can still get inside it. But the time vortex doesn't warp reality quite like Bill. Can't Bill just teleport inside or enter Doctor's Mind and force him to kill himself 13 times.
lol, the Doctor killed himself countless times during 4,5 billion years +

Anyway ... with powerful technologie, the Tardis could be just a wood box.

Bill is a clever guy. If he create a Dalek army or something like this, he could win.

The Doctor's mind is way out of proportion to Bill's. His emotions mixed with the knowledge of his experience, Bill wouldn't stand a chance in a Mind-rape battle. The Doctor has traps in his mind which force the intruder down into the void via them, and he's done this to Transcendal beings much more powerful than Bill.

Yeah, from what I've seen, The Doctor is not stupid at all. He would think of how to defeat Bill in an hour and spend the rest of the time preping. He would gather any weapon he needs, The Moment, The Glory, any of them. Then he would stay in the Tardis, waiting for Bill. Bil would appear, a little battle occurs. Bill can't beat the Doctor with the Tardis, so he threatens him with the Earth being destroyed. The Doctor lets Bill into his mind, and Bill gets stomped in The Doctors mind. That's the end of it. Oh, also The Doctor could just absorb the time vortex, if that could help.

But my votes on The Doctor for this one.

SSJGamer99 said:
Yeah, from what I've seen, The Doctor is not stupid at all. He would think of how to defeat Bill in an hour and spend the rest of the time preping. He would gather any weapon he needs, The Moment, The Glory, any of them. Then he would stay in the Tardis, waiting for Bill. Bil would appear, a little battle occurs. Bill can't beat the Doctor with the Tardis, so he threatens him with the Earth being destroyed. The Doctor lets Bill into his mind, and Bill gets stomped in The Doctors mind. That's the end of it. Oh, also The Doctor could just absorb the time vortex, if that could help.
But my votes on The Doctor for this one.
Doctor is pretty smart. But he only has a day of prep. Knowing Bill he would just cheat and get more prep time. Or he doesn't even have to get prep time considering he knows "lots of things." Also I feel Bill has bigger psychically. When has the Doctor destroyed a multiverse? Bill casually obliterated the time baby. Bill can just use his reality warping to empty his mind. Also did I mention the Weirdmaggedon

The Doctor also has time travel, so he can 'cheat' and have more time. And just because Bill is bigger, doesn't make him stronger. The Doctor has his Tardis, and the matrix is 11th dimensional. And The Doctor's mind is too powerful for Bill's mind wipe. In a real fight, yes The Doctor would have difficulty, maybe alot of it. But in the end, The Doctor will win.

What about the Weirdmaggedon. The Doctor has even fought someone who had toon force. Bill can just turn the Tardis into a cookie. Not to mention he can teleport inside it. And the Doctor got hurt by a lazer! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Ok, first of all, none of that "Lol" stuff in here, we are being professional. Second of all, the even if Bill gets in the Tardis, The Doctor knows his way around the Tardis like he does in his own mind. And The Tardis has an 11th dimensional matrix, I'm pretty sure that makes it immune to being turned into a cookie. And have you even HEARD of the Time Wars!?!

The Time Wars make Weirdmaggedon look like two kids having a little hissy fit on the playground. The whole of reality was at stake during the time wars, not just their own dimension or their multiverse, every. single. universe, multiverse, dimension, hyperverse. All of them would have been destroyed if The Doctor didn't end the Time War single handedly. So yeah...

Reality warping powers can destroy anything bro. Anyway I guess you've got me. But Bill will put up a good fight.

Back