• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor VS Bill Cipher

I agree Bill would definetly put up a good fight, it will not be easy for the doctor to defeat Bill, but he can still do it, after all the other transcendent beings he defeated.

Ok, problem I have with this, if the Doctor has access to the Tardis which has a 1-C power core, it's a stomp because of Bill's being a 2-C, but if the Doctor didn't have the Tardis, the strongest he could be is a 5-A, then it would be Bill stomping him, my vote is for inconclusive.

I can understand that. But Bill is at least 2-C, so he could be much higher. Since by cause and effect, his existance in the 3rd dimension was going to destroy the multiverse.

SSJGamer99 said:
I can understand that. But Bill is at least 2-C, so he could be much higher. Since by cause and effect, his existance in the 3rd dimension was going to destroy the multiverse.
True, but, we don't know what he truly is capable of because well, the show ended before we could see his full power, he was trapped inside Gravity Falls and couldn't release his power.

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
Yeah, the Votes for inconclusive are dominating.
I think it should be inconclusive.
Hot belgian waffles, I leave for like one day and the whole thread gets more heated than a Saitama vs anyone thread

Bit late, I know, but I'd just like to point out that many of the solutions given for the Doctor would be highly out of character for him.

Dominodalek said:
Bit late, I know, but I'd just like to point out that many of the solutions given for the Doctor would be highly out of character for him.
I think if The Doctor knew what Bill could do, and what he would do, he'd probably go into at least 50% bloodlust mode, even full.

That's true, I could see him killing Bill if he knew his capabilities, though I'm not convinced that he would be willing to use most of the suggested methods. (Building a Reality Bomb, for example. Even ignoring the fact that it's a Dalek weapon, I doubt the Doctor would want to annihilate everything else in existence.)

The Time Wars make Weirdmaggedon look like two kids having a little hissy fit on the playground

That was funny.

If I had not the dome surrounded the city, the universe would be upside down, and Weirdmageddon was also endangering all existence!! GFverse is an Infinite Multiverse.

BillCipher326 said:
The Time Wars make Weirdmaggedon look like two kids having a little hissy fit on the playground
That was funny.

If I had not the dome surrounded the city, the universe would be upside down, and Weirdmageddon was also endangering all existence!! GFverse is an Infinite Multiverse.
Bill is amazing, but he is only Multi Universal. Doctor is Complex Multiversal. But it's win-win for GF fans and Doctor Who fans considering it depends on the scenerio. Doctor wins in this one. But only because of the Tardis. Without it, Bill would beat Doctor, with the sonic screwdriver and even with his Regenerationn.

Well, Bill disintegrated Time Baby who manipulating the space-time, probably of all Multiverse, as he could manipulate time of Alex himself.

Bill is powerful, but I know certain characters who can beat him.

SHuman Gorath

Asriel Dreemurr

Perhaps Dimentio

TOAA

Presence

Primal Monitor

Azathoth

Emperor Joker

Well, Bill is also semi-omnipotent, like SHuman Gorath in his dimension, besides SHuman Gorath has lost in a fight for the Avengers.

Chaos Dimension is oneshot and SHuman Gorath, while lost still fought the Avengers. Bill may be more powerful than the avengers but he never fought anyone as strong as them. SHuman simply fought more powerful foes.

May? Bill disintegrated Time Baby, Lord of 4th Dimension.

Any being of the 4th Dimension is infinitely superior to three-dimensional, which is the case of the Avengers. In addition, Bill having fought and won the Shacktron, who had power of inter-dimensional portal of Fiddleford, and the portal was on.

But SHuman can teleport him to the 5th dimension so.....Also SHuman is practically a literal almost omnipotent god in his own dimension.

Well both of their reality warping counters each other, so it'll just have them summoning stuff and throwing at each other. But Bill probably can't mindrape SHuman because his mind likely doesn't work like that. Even if he could, SHuman will blow up the mindscape, he destroyed similar stuff.

Back