• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dimensional Mirror and the Black Mirror.

So I brought this up in another thread but my question wasn't ever really answered but instead the thread was brought off topic with a tiny discussion on if Dededetour was canon or not (sorry about that by the way). Anyways, I brought up that I didn't think the Dimensional Mirror was in Kirby Team Clash Deluxe, but instead a new mirror (possibly made by Dark Mind) was there insetad. They are very different visually, one being gold and having angelic wings and the other being silverish and having spikes everywhere. It has also been shown both times the Dimensional Mirror has appeared that it doesn't change its appearence drastically like that when it is corrupted, as Dark Mind had already corrupted it when Amazing Mirror started and Dark Meta Knight had corrupted it when Dedede got to it in Dededetour. Am I just overthinking this or am I on to something? I'd like everyone's thoughts on this.

Dimension_Mirror.jpg

Dimension_Mirror_%28Team_Kirby_Clash_DX%29.JPG

Because I don't want this to get lost for forever with no comments giving thoughts like my thread here did.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/651648

I'll give my thoughts. From my understanding the mirror is not the same but has the same purpose either leading to the same dimension or leading to a dimension in general. It could also be as Cal said in that thread and acts as a TRUE dimensional mirror.

Back