• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The devil and beast within. Jin Kazama vs The Beast (Infamous)

Sorry to break it for you but I did the same match but with Kazuya and it was considered a stomp, the tekken character that are High 6-A one shot.

Petatons? Iirc there are some folks in Guilty Gear that are in that category though all I know is they're in the multi petatons category, I'll have a think on it. In the meantime if you come up with any good ideas let me know

Now that I think on it Guilty Gear might be a bad idea considering Info Hax is all the over place. Maybe smth from Monster Hunter might work?

Alright I've had a think, how about the Beast from Infamous at High 6-A or The Hunter (Monster Hunter) with them both at 6-B?

Yeah iirc off the Delsin thread Jin can do it via hand raise like the Ancestor, remind me how fast can the Beast nuke stuff?

Jin doesnt destroy a soul, he absorbs it and make himself more powerful, intangibility if going by Kazuya and Kazumi is mostly to get away from attacks

Well that should still kill Beast so that's a win con, Beast has beefy AP iirc and can just nuke Jin with all that Hax so I guess we got something?

Unless Jin were to immeditely go intangible at an incoming attack and remain intangible the entire fight until he destroyed the Beasts Soul

Schnee One said:
Unless Jin were to immeditely go intangible at an incoming attack and remain intangible the entire fight until he destroyed the Beasts Soul
Nowhere suggests he can remain intangible as long as he likes

And he cant destroy souls, he can absorb them and make himself more powerful

Back