• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Garou vs Devil Jin

6-A key: 2.46 petatons 5-C key: 69nice.44 exatons
Wich Garou key is being used depends on OP, but i guess we assume the strongest unless stated otherwise?

He already stated in the post which one for garou

Devil Jin scales way above the 183 petatons by quite a big bunch, so dunno how this works given the difference between them

6-A key: 2.46 petatons 5-C key: 69nice.44 exatons
Wich Garou key is being used depends on OP, but i guess we assume the strongest unless stated otherwise?
Monster Garou starts small (6-A). I assume he would continuously grow, but if we agree that his AD stops at 5-C, then I'll have him start there. I don't know if he still continues to grow from that point although I think he should be able to but that's just my headcanon.

He already stated in the post which one for garou

Devil Jin scales way above the 183 petatons by quite a big bunch, so dunno how this works given the difference between them
This still wasnt adressed, if 6-A is 2.5 petatons aprox while 5-C over 69 exatons

Devil Jin stomps former, but gets stomped by latter, so AP is too unfair

This still wasnt adressed, if 6-A is 2.5 petatons aprox while 5-C over 69 exatons

Devil Jin stomps former, but gets stomped by latter, so AP is too unfair
Can't Garou deflect his attacks?

If those are the cases, can I pick a tier for Garou between those tiers to make a fairer fight?

If I still put Garou at 6-A, does he get completely obliterated if he gets one-shot by Jin? He does have regeneration.

I don't think Low-Mid would cut it against an AP gap that's looking pretty damn wide. Garou's got Fa Jin to negate dura but idk if that would cut it

Back