• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The detachable hero faces a sorceress 2 2 MORE VOTES!

Although Schierke is an prodigious mage in her verse she doesn't have that much of battle experience, besides when she and Farnese were inside Casca's mind Guts and the rest of the gang would cover her most of the time. So yeah, she never fought 1vs1 against an intelligent opponent.

The same can't be said about Lizard Girl

Besides that, using SBA the battle would take place in Central Park, New York. And I'm pretty sure Schierke's magic becomes weaker in urban environments (Berserk supporters can correct me). Although if we considere the event taking place in an full moon night her power would be higher.

The main disadvantage against the mage girl is that it would only require one direct hit for her to be knocked out. The magic barriers would not work forever, and Setsuna could wait for an stealth attack opportunity

On other hand, it would requires multiples attacks from Schierke to defeat her opponent and...

I was thinking of more arguments, but I just saw that the AP difference being almost 6x in favor of Setsuna and I can say without doubt that Lizard Girl wins, if not stomps.

IF we are considering a situation where only Schierke knows her enemy ability I can see like an 5% chance of her managing to use fire spells on most of Setsuna parts and winning

But still, voting on Lizard Girl

I was thinking of more arguments, but I just saw that the AP difference being almost 6x in favor of Setsuna and I can say without doubt that Lizard Girl wins, if not stomps.

IF we are considering a situation where only Schierke knows her enemy ability I can see like an 5% chance of her managing to use fire spells on most of Setsuna parts and winning
Y'know I had a whole discussion beforehand regarding something really concerning before making this match. Schierke apparently starts with mind manip, it's why I didn't have them start with line of sight

Y'know I had a whole discussion beforehand regarding something really concerning before making this match. Schierke apparently starts with mind manip, it's why I didn't have them start with line of sight
Hummm, okay, let me rethink my line of thought

Schierke would most likely use her mind manip right away like Shezarrine said, the thing is, that ability is not really concise for what I remember

When first introduced, she hit Isidro with the staff for him to act like an monkey during some time (lol), then she just pointed the staff for the guards in order for them to open up and follow her orders. And finally with the Berserked protagonist she had to reach him in an astral level to calm him down.

Considering those guards didn't look specially trained and Isidro, although an teen, was already an prodigious warrior Setsuna would most likely be an middle term between Isidro and Guts in terms of difficult to control.

The mind control is also more of an soul stuff, so I would guess the mage girl could disorientate/control each of Lizard girls pieces individually

But that would take some time, and Setsuna would play cool and use strategically his pieces in order to knock the Schierke out

So yeah, although the fight seems more fair now my vote still goes to Lizard girl

Back