• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is if the battle isn't permanently night-time, then Muzan would freak tf out and start trying to find shade ASAP. Wouldn't Homelander get tired from fighting for 8 hours straight?

That is if the battle isn't permanently night-time
Is not.
then Muzan would freak tf out and start trying to find shade ASAP.
Ignoring Homelander could Prevent him from doing so, then what? Like, they are in New York, so It does have places he could hide, but It heavenly depending. If he hides in a building, Homelander can easily destroy that, If he try to go underground, Homelander would just follow him, and If he don't, Muzan would need to come out to fight again at night, and the same thing happens, until Homelander don't allow him to escape again.

Against a opponent weaker than him, not really.

He canse just sit there, and blast him with heat Vision, don't even need to move much.
Muzan has only lost a 1v1 once iirc, and it was against a far stronger guy who was able to blitz him, and Muzan survived. If Homelander hits him, he'll just scatter and reform every time.

Ignoring Homelander could Prevent him from doing so, then what? Like, they are in New York, so It does have places he could hide, but It heavenly depending. If he hides in a building, Homelander can easily destroy that, If he try to go underground, Homelander would just follow him, and If he don't, Muzan would need to come out to fight again at night, and the same thing happens, until Homelander don't allow him to escape again.
Homelander being able to prevent Muzan doesn't mean he will. In one of the only "combat scenarios" Homelander has been in, he just nonchalantly laser beams people with a look. SBA says that Homelander thinks that Muzan will... turn America against him? (I haven't watched Season 4, but my next best guess is taking away all his followers from him) Homelander starts with calling Muzan a slur (assuming that he doesn't start in his Combat Form, if he does, probably just a tentacle freak or something), then laser beams him. Muzan will obviously survive, then get laser beamed again, then again, because Muzan has absolutely no combat skill. I don't think he scales to the Hashira at all in terms of skill. I don't think that Homelander would even In-Character prevent Muzan from running away at all outside of lasering him, especially when Homelander would eventually realize that Muzan can't even harm him. Of course he'd chase him, but it would be more of walking him down or "flying him down" so to speak. I don't even know what Homelander would do against someone who regenerates all of his laser attacks, since he can't even fathom the ability on the level of Muzan.

Against a opponent weaker than him, not really.

He canse just sit there, and blast him with heat Vision, don't even need to move much.
Do you know how mind-numbingly boring that would be? Sitting down for 8 hours straight and looking at something? That is literally watching paint dry. Homelander would get tired from his body wanting him to sleep since he's still a human, and his movements would get more and more sluggish from there. By the time the sun shows it's creaks, Homelander would be so thoroughly bored, that seeing Muzan run away from him will just have him stomp his feet and lazily chase after him.

There is so many things Muzan can or can't do that would either allow him or prevent him from dying to the sun it's insane.

For example, there is a good amount of Subway Stations in New York and it's possible for Muzan, while running away, to arbitrarily come across one and hide in it. It is also possible for him to never find one and have to hide in between the shade of the buildings. I still think Muzan could survive in this scenario because it isn't as if Homelander is tossing Muzan around. He's either laser beaming him or punching him over and over again. Mind you, by this point Homelander would be sleep deprived. I don't think I need to get into how badly sleep deprivation ****s someone up, but on top of having to constantly focus on someone and laser beam them will be more added mental fatigue, especially on top of sleep deprivation.

I think Muzan wins just because he out-lasts Homelander.

Homelander loses because either the chances of blood getting into his mouth approaches infinity or because his body shuts down from sleep deprivation.

Back