• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The debate of the Decade: A pencil vs Ultra Instinct Goku [serious]

i genuinely cant tell if this is a joke, if its not goku stomps, if it is A: it should be moved to fun and games, B: good job?.. im not really sure what to do or say here.

The fact that this fight exists is making me lmao. However in all seriousness this match would have to be a draw. Unless of course goku can pop off of the canvas and snap the pencil, but only certain characters with Toon Force can do this. Goku doesn't have that. The pencil can't really do anything either seeing as goku is in color and can't be erased.

Since Goku is a fictional character, he "exists" in humanity's collective imagination. If humanity doesn't exist, neither does Goku. Therefore, given enough time and a ridiculously improbable string of circumstances, the pencil somehow causes the extinction of mankind, erasing Goku from existence. Pencil takes the win 0.00000000001/10 times, otherwise it's a stalemate.

How does one define destroyed? Being the disorganized person I am, I've made do in English class with broken pieces of lead. If the piece of lead is thrown into the landfill, it could last 200 years according to this google search. Given the way things are going with the Coronavirus and such, it's conceivable that humanity dies before that.

Coronavirus, while it will definately kill many people, has actually had a positive impact on the enviorment, and most likely a majority of humanity will survive it.

Also, pencils use Graphite, not Lead now.

Back