• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death Mage That Doesn't Want a Fourth Time General Discussion Thread

This is the thread to talk about Death Mage, feats, new profiles, news and whatever related with the series.

Long life to the The Demon Empire of Vidal!

Well, as said before I'm currently doing the profiles of Bone Man, Sam, Saria, Rita, Zadiris, Vigaro, Basdia and Borkus.

That and also other keys for Van, currently I'm gonna begin the second key which would be when he get his first Job, I though that this key could reach until the point when Van get the first fragment of the demon king.

That and also other keys for Van, currently I'm gonna begin the second key which would be when he get his first Job, I though that this key could reach until the point when Van get the first fragment of the demon king.
How do you plan to structure the page with more keys for Van? I mean the notable A/T section in particular.

How do you plan to structure the page with more keys for Van? I mean the notable A/T section in particular.
The powers section will have the typical tabber that other profiles have and in the case of the A/T section in particular I think the best would be tabbers inside tabbers.

How would you list skills which have better showings / new applications (possibly) due to levelling up between keys?
That's somewhat of a challenge I face with Master right now and I'm not sure how to best solve yet.
I think maybe listing it redundantly is best i.e. copy over the whole description of skills if any part changed, but for something like Van's Death Magic that would be a whole lot and might become confusing for readers.

How would you list skills which have better showings / new applications (possibly) due to levelling up between keys?
That's somewhat of a challenge I face with Master right now and I'm not sure how to best solve yet.
I think maybe listing it redundantly is best i.e. copy over the whole description of skills if any part changed, but for something like Van's Death Magic that would be a whole lot and might become confusing for readers.
In the case of Van if he now specifically do to a increase in a skill level (let's say Death-Attribute) now is able to do something significantly then maybe can be listed like:
  • Death-Attribute Magic: Do to the increase in level now he is able to do X.
And if instead the skill have evolved then can be like this:
  • Dark King Magic:The evolved version of Death-Attribute Magic. With it Vandalieu have become able to use spells like the ones from the members of the Eight Guidance that conform Legion.
    • Blind Spot: An inferior version of Ghosts ability, which makes opponents completely incapable of paying attention to him until he attacks them.
Things like this I guess. Between keys most of his skills would level up so a note at the top like:
All previous status to a greater
Would also be good.

I was a bit lazy the last weeks so I still in the vol 4 but well, there already are profiles to Rapiéçage, Pauvina, Braga, Eleanora, Isla, Kanata and so, though the stats are mostly blank until find find the feats to scale the characters in certain ranks/class.

A question, it would be fine to use certain parts of the manga as scans? I ask because some things I feel can be more easily understoof with visuals, like for example how undead, like Sam for example, can see spirits and interact with them.

A question, it would be fine to use certain parts of the manga as scans? I ask because some things I feel can be more easily understoof with visuals, like for example how undead, like Sam for example, can see spirits and interact with them.
It would fall under tertiary canon by our current rules and we only accept that as justification in certain circumstances. While it could serve as support, a showing of the primary canon would hence still be necessary.

Was there any mention of how far the catapult with the human-sized boulder projectiles can shoot? Could make for a good calc.

Just a reminder that everything A-rank can be scaled to this feat. I think you should reach those level soon? Riley was B-Rank, right?

As for the Legion and Simon stuff: The Simon feat will probably not result in anything relevant. Like, Wall level maybe.
The Legion feat... what was their Rank and size at that point? It probably isn't too impressive either, tbh.

It would fall under tertiary canon by our current rules and we only accept that as justification in certain circumstances. While it could serve as support, a showing of the primary canon would hence still be necessary.

Was there any mention of how far the catapult with the human-sized boulder projectiles can shoot? Could make for a good calc.

Just a reminder that everything A-rank can be scaled to this feat. I think you should reach those level soon? Riley was B-Rank, right?

As for the Legion and Simon stuff: The Simon feat will probably not result in anything relevant. Like, Wall level maybe.
The Legion feat... what was their Rank and size at that point? It probably isn't too impressive either, tbh.
I mean, the main thing I'm thinking could be more useful use the manga scans for justification it's like I said the case of Sam for example, in that the beginning before Van make the Visualization spell Sam interact several times with Darcia, but in the novel it's represented with them just talking, so to represent itwith only the novel I feel that I would need to show a scene in which they talk and then other scene in which is show that spirit not only are invisible but also can't be heard to others, while with the manga the visual of the conversation would make more easy to understand that he not only hear her but also see her and since she is pseudo-transparent it can show that she is suppossed to be invisible. Maybe I'm just overthinking that part but well.

I know that calc, that was the one I thought should be used for A-class, the problem is more trying to find things to not make a big jump between B-class and A-class for example, because at this rate the thing would be some thing bizarre like 2 to 8 Ranks monsters/E to B-class adventurers tier 9 and suddenly the things above tier 7. Now that the calc about A-class was touched, it's possible to calc to mountain split feat of Heinz like one chapter after the feat of Van? Or it's weird to calc it since it was made with a shockwave or wouldn't give a higher result?

I mean, since the trunk was far harder than iron wouldn't that give something higher than Wall level based on the tree calcs? Right, he didn't destroyed it but the punch was said to dug deep in the trunk. But well, there is also Kanako who crushed a treant with one attack so don't know if that one would be better:
With dull, metallic noises, her arm changed shape, becoming covered in scales and growing claws.

“‘Iron Rend!’ Lethal idol claw!” she shouted, swinging her claws.

With the effects of the ‘Superhuman Strength’ Skill that she had acquired after becoming a Chaos Elf, her blow crushed the trunk of the nearest Burning Treant.
About Legion that was the first fight we saw of them, by that point they were Rank 6 and their size was 10 meters in diameter and 1.000 kilograms. This one I was thinking more if it could work as LS since I think charges and send flying something can work for that, though probably would be better use for Legion just the LS for move their body since their weight always go above, so send various dinosaurs flying would also be Wall level? Because that's pretty weird.

“It seems that the scouting teams were not hallucinating,” said General Mauvid. He had set up a temporary camp in the plains near Talosheim. The only obstacle on this flat terrain was the waist-high grass; they had a good unobstructed view. This wasn’t the kind of place a stronghold would be built in a real war.
As Riley and the rest of the army advanced, the wall began collapsing. It had indeed been worn out, but they hadn’t expected it to collapse all at once. They stopped unconsciously in surprise.

“It was a trap!” Gordan shouted. “But he was too hasty; it seems that he was planning to trap us under the collapsed wall, but we are still too far away!”

The breaching unit had taken some damage, but their martial skills had already been active. Though some bones might be broken, they would not die.

Now all that was left to do was to climb over the remains of the wall to proceed… or so they thought, but the eyes of every single member of the expedition army widened.

They could now see that on the other side of the collapsed wall, there was another, white wall, slightly shorter in height but sturdy-looking.
The stone men ran towards each unit of the expedition army with much more agility than their appearance suggested they could move with, and aiming to strike the soldiers down.

“R-retreat! Retreat!”

“UOOOH! Raise your shields! Show them your front, not your back!”

“Maintain your formations, where’s the pride of the heavy infantry!”

There was some distance between the Stone Golems and the expedition army’s units that had been advancing on the wall.
At that moment, Vandalieu gave the order to the Cursed Weapons, the crossbows in the second wall and the trebuchets installed on the rooves of Talosheim’s buildings.
Not stated distance, but I think that they should have fired from at least 100 meters of distance.

Not stated distance, but I think that they should have fired from at least 100 meters of distance.
Hmmm... I'm not sure if that estimate would be accepted in a calc.
Let's still see what it would result in. Let's assume the roofs in Thalosheim are 10m high.
Then we get about 30m/s for speed.
Human-sized boulders would be about 1.7m in diameter. (4/3)pi(1.7/2)^3 = 2.5724407845144424 m^3
For stone density we use 2700 Kg/m^3
So we get 2700*2.5724407845144424 = 6945.59011818899448 kg for the mass of a projectile.
0.5*6945.59011818899448*30^2 = 3.1255155531850475e6 J
Actually just higher-end wall level, huh. At least decent supportive evidence, I guess.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if that estimate would be accepted in a calc.
I mean, the only ones mentioned to get reallly near were the one who reached the third wall but then it fell above them and the rest of the army was fine because of still be too far away, later with the golem attack they seem to have retreat and even when facing them they couldn't really make progress, and also if they were so near the second wall then it's weird how there was a big fight between choose retreat or just go until the second wall, that aside it was also mentioned that if they got near then the trebuchets couldn't be used so that's other point, with that points the easiest and probably better thing would be just continue forward while retreat would be harder. I feel like less than a hundred meters it's weird but if that's not possible then 50 meters or something like that? If in the end it made a blog for it maybe could be used various end with different distances? Though if in the end the thing seem like wouldn't be worth much then I guess it wouldn't be worth.

Edit: One last thing that I suddenly noticed, since it was mentioned that they also had silver parts mixed in as anti-vampire measure wouldn't that increase or decrease the weight of the boulder?

Last edited:
So in the end the things with the Cementery Bees, the dinosaurs and treants aren't worth much? If that's the case the only three remaining things I can think currently that could maybe worth something are a statement about C-class undamaged after the impact of a lightweight missile, a statement that musket wouldn't pierce the skull of a D-class adventurer and Leo (the mount of Bone Man) pulling Quatro.

Edit: One last thing that I suddenly noticed, since it was mentioned that they also had silver parts mixed in as anti-vampire measure wouldn't that increase or decrease the weight of the boulder?
It might increase the weight, but we don't know how much is mixed in, right? If it's only small bits, then we get nothing better than what we have. Ultimately the characters who scale to this should be wall level one way or another.
So in the end the things with the Cementery Bees, the dinosaurs and treants aren't worth much? If that's the case the only three remaining things I can think currently that could maybe worth something are a statement about C-class undamaged after the impact of a lightweight missile, a statement that musket wouldn't pierce the skull of a D-class adventurer and Leo (the mount of Bone Man) pulling Quatro.
With cemetry bees you mean the "can shred plate armor" stuff? Yeah, that wouldn't get above wall level.
The dinosaur stuff would probably just be wall level, like for the real-world dinosaurs, I think?

Crushing the treant could result in something higher... maybe. Would have to calc it to make sure. How does Kanako rank at that point, though? That feat was relatively recently.

Regarding Heinz's mountain splitting feat: Problem with cutting feats is always that the sharper the cut the less the effort. Additionally, we don't really know how large the mountain is. It would result in less than Van's stuff and at that point Heinz and Van should be around the same strength, sooo...

It might increase the weight, but we don't know how much is mixed in, right? If it's only small bits, then we get nothing better than what we have. Ultimately the characters who scale to this should be wall level one way or another.
Fair enough.

With cemetry bees you mean the "can shred plate armor" stuff? Yeah, that wouldn't get above wall level.
The dinosaur stuff would probably just be wall level, like for the real-world dinosaurs, I think?
Fair point with the cementery bees, though the point with dinosaurs feel weird, the idea that cut dinosaurs with easy it's only wall level is shocking, same with send flying and killing in one go a Triceratops of over ten meters along with several tyrannosaurus rexes.
Crushing the treant could result in something higher... maybe. Would have to calc it to make sure. How does Kanako rank at that point, though? That feat was relatively recently.
With ‘Venus,’ her transformation and ‘Familiar Spirit Demonfall,’ it is thought that she is as strong as an A-class adventurer, but… she also has a decisive flaw in the fact that she has not awakened a superior Skill.
Seem that if she use everything is A-class, but since her combat style consist in use Venus offensively along with her magic, the fact that she just have a Superhuman Strength: Level 1, physical combat related skills at low level (Dagger Technique: Level 4 and Unarmed Fighting Technique: Level 3) and no skill that increase her attributes or attack in physical combat, plus that she didn't used Familiar Spirit Demonfall or magic buffs, so I think that it's safe to say that her physicals can be scaled to B-class adventurers, which actually make sense considering that B-class can defeat Rank 7 or 8 monsters by themselves and even Rank 9 in group.

In chapter 86 there is also a scene of Van cutting a ent.
He also decided to cut down these Poison Ents with his claws for now. “They won’t make for good training like this, so I’ll have them attack us normally,” he said.
Later with Eisen I remember a time with a soldier doing damage to her. Seem like feats with ents and evolved types of ents are indeed somewhat common.
Regarding Heinz's mountain splitting feat: Problem with cutting feats is always that the sharper the cut the less the effort. Additionally, we don't really know how large the mountain is. It would result in less than Van's stuff and at that point Heinz and Van should be around the same strength, sooo...
About it, we know that at least the mountain is to some extent considerably larger that the feat of Van since with Van it was specifically called a small mountain, so use the standard value to mountain feats (which I think it was 800 meters no?) should be fine. And the mountain was split as a after effect of the damage that Chipuras couldn't null with his defenses, with of what they call a weak shock wave, so he should be considerably more powerful than Van, even Van himself consider himself weaker than Heinz, so there's that.

And talking about the feat of Van, wouldn't be actually better calc the entire destruction of the mountain? I mean, he only destroyed that amount because Borkus stopped him, Van himself seemed like it would continue if it wasn't because of it.

I looked into the Triceratops thing and it is just not that impressive since we don't know how far it flies. A triceratops weighs 6000kg (on the lower end), so in order for it to be above wall level it would need to be launched with 0.5*6000*v^2 = 2.092*10^7 => 83.5 m/s. For us to be able to conclude that it has been launched that fast, it would need to fly about 720m. We just don't know that.

I guess one could maybe scale B-Class to her under these circumstances. The higher-end B-Class at least. Let's assume 19.91 m^3 of wood in the trunk. Fragmentation of steel is 208 j/cc. That gives 208 * 19.91*100^3 = 4.14128e9J. Building level (almost+).+

609m is usual mountain, but Van destroy 1/3rd of his mountain while Hans' cut would destroy maybe 1/10000th of it (very rough estimate). So yeah, it would turn out lower.

The Van feat can't really be increased as that as we only count what is done in one short attack as AP. If Van kept going it is unclear if he would have destroyed the whole mountain in one such attack or multiple / one extended one. As such we are limited to what actually happens.

I looked into the Triceratops thing and it is just not that impressive since we don't know how far it flies. A triceratops weighs 6000kg (on the lower end), so in order for it to be above wall level it would need to be launched with 0.5*6000*v^2 = 2.092*10^7 => 83.5 m/s. For us to be able to conclude that it has been launched that fast, it would need to fly about 720m. We just don't know that.

I guess one could maybe scale B-Class to her under these circumstances. The higher-end B-Class at least. Let's assume 19.91 m^3 of wood in the trunk. Fragmentation of steel is 208 j/cc. That gives 208 * 19.91*100^3 = 4.14128e9J. Building level (almost+).+
Damn then.

Well, it's something better, so in the worst case I guess that will be the calc for B-class.

A question, AP via sheer size, more or less how work that? Since there are various big beings like the giants of 10 meters, Knochen that at Rank 8 alredy is the size of a mansion and after you already know in what become, Legion, the Colossus that are the size of mountains. I would like to understand it better, specially the LS that they would have and what LS would grant lift them.

KE feats for the verse are pretty iffy, most of them would be stuck in Tier 8 at best. You can gain LS from their size and so on, though.

I personally agree that the profiles should be divided in keys, and that the AP/Durability has a lot of things to work on since we see Van get stronger after every arc and his attributes were considerably lower compared to others in earlier arcs, plus not all of his attacks have the same oomph in them. Though by Volume 11 he already surpassed Schneider.

I'm also kinda iffy with characters scaling to the Boundary Mountain Range creation though I guess top tiers scale to it just fine, but I'll reserve my thoughts for later when I reread the series.

Also, I'm not sure how much help this is, but this seems to be the standard for A class and S class adventurers and some info.
If an A-class adventurer exerted his or her full strength, they would be capable of splitting a mountain that was several hundred meters tall with a single swing of their sword. On the battlefield, they would be able to sweep through a platoon of elite knights like a sickle harvesting wheat, or breach a sturdy fortress by kicking down its walls as if they were made of plywood.

If one wanted to fight a group of A-class adventurers, they would need a force of fighters that possessed B-class-worthy strength and outnumbered the enemy by a factor of three to five, or an equivalent number of fighters that possessed A-class-worthy strength.

A-class adventurers varied wildly in their Jobs, roles, and the Skills and equipment they possessed, so their exact strength differed from individual to individual. Even so, the above information was considered true for any A-class adventurer.

There was actually a tale of a renowned strategist who, with a group of fighters that were all equivalent to C-class or below, had cornered and defeated an enemy general leading a group of A-class-level fighters through masterful strategy.

But those with strength equivalent to S-class adventurers were superhumans among superhumans. They were monsters who could create fissures in the earth or split the seas without even exerting their full strength; they were essentially natural disasters rather than people who could be considered as enemies on the battlefield.

That was only natural; those with the strength of an S-class adventurer would have been capable of standing even on the battlefields of the age of the gods, where their enemies would have been Elder Dragons and true Colossi that were taller than castles, or resurrected evil gods.

In a hidden room of Duke Alcrem’s villa, there was a man who was lamenting these facts.

If Vandalieu was equivalent to an A-class adventurer, the duke would probably have been satisfied with assigning two… or maybe three of the Five Knights here, excluding Ralmeya. But the duke has unfortunately learned that he’s as strong as an S-class adventurer…

A great noble who detested Randolf ‘the True’ had once hired a band of ten powerful mercenaries of A-class-level strength to kill him, and Randolf effortlessly slew them all.

Even the ‘Blue-flamed Sword’ Heinz, who was far younger and less experienced than Randolf, would be capable of laying waste to the capital of Alcrem if he were to go on a mad, indiscriminate rampage.

It didn’t matter how many knights, city guards, adventurers, or mercenaries one had at their disposal. They would simply add to the corpses of the victims being blown away along with the rubble and debris.

KE feats for the verse are pretty iffy, most of them would be stuck in Tier 8 at best. You can gain LS from their size and so on, though.

I personally agree that the profiles should be divided in keys, and that the AP/Durability has a lot of things to work on since we see Van get stronger after every arc and his attributes were considerably lower compared to others in earlier arcs, plus not all of his attacks have the same oomph in them. Though by Volume 11 he already surpassed Schneider.
To tier 8 I think the feats would have to be thing like Atlas crushing a tank in Origin with Hecatoncheire, Leo (a Rank 8 undead dragon with a form like a big cocodrile) pulling the big ship Cuatro, and some few more things. LS in the end I think it's really the best to obtain it from the sizes of the things, Pauvina easily lifting Luvesfol who's size is of 10 meters, Leo with the Cuatro feat, the colossus that are higher than mountains, and maybe trying to scale the level of LS of Knochen and Legion based in their level of Superhuman Strength or Monstrous Strength

Van probably in the end will have 4 or maybe 5 keys, 3 are already made, Before Jobs (physically stronger than humans but without really physical fighting ability with his main way to do destruction be Mana Bullets and maybe if considered as so golems) | After Jobs (physical ability equivalent of a D-class and thus have to have fist fights with bears and could even T rex, and with many more haxs like the Death Bullets or Mental Encroachment) | After obtain the Demon King Fragments (physical ability of C-B-class, tier 7 with the Death Spirit Magic, S-class with the fragments, and hax wise have all the crazy stuff from the fragments + plus his insects, plants and whatever more he obtain (in this key I think it's that he obtaine Abyss so there is also that))

If an A-class adventurer exerted his or her full strength, they would be capable of splitting a mountain that was several hundred meters tall with a single swing of their sword. On the battlefield, they would be able to sweep through a platoon of elite knights like a sickle harvesting wheat, or breach a sturdy fortress by kicking down its walls as if they were made of plywood.

If one wanted to fight a group of A-class adventurers, they would need a force of fighters that possessed B-class-worthy strength and outnumbered the enemy by a factor of three to five, or an equivalent number of fighters that possessed A-class-worthy strength.

A-class adventurers varied wildly in their Jobs, roles, and the Skills and equipment they possessed, so their exact strength differed from individual to individual. Even so, the above information was considered true for any A-class adventurer.

There was actually a tale of a renowned strategist who, with a group of fighters that were all equivalent to C-class or below, had cornered and defeated an enemy general leading a group of A-class-level fighters through masterful strategy.

But those with strength equivalent to S-class adventurers were superhumans among superhumans. They were monsters who could create fissures in the earth or split the seas without even exerting their full strength; they were essentially natural disasters rather than people who could be considered as enemies on the battlefield.

That was only natural; those with the strength of an S-class adventurer would have been capable of standing even on the battlefields of the age of the gods, where their enemies would have been Elder Dragons and true Colossi that were taller than castles, or resurrected evil gods.

In a hidden room of Duke Alcrem’s villa, there was a man who was lamenting these facts.

If Vandalieu was equivalent to an A-class adventurer, the duke would probably have been satisfied with assigning two… or maybe three of the Five Knights here, excluding Ralmeya. But the duke has unfortunately learned that he’s as strong as an S-class adventurer…

A great noble who detested Randolf ‘the True’ had once hired a band of ten powerful mercenaries of A-class-level strength to kill him, and Randolf effortlessly slew them all.

Even the ‘Blue-flamed Sword’ Heinz, who was far younger and less experienced than Randolf, would be capable of laying waste to the capital of Alcrem if he were to go on a mad, indiscriminate rampage.

It didn’t matter how many knights, city guards, adventurers, or mercenaries one had at their disposal. They would simply add to the corpses of the victims being blown away along with the rubble and debris.
I mean, the A-class part already was something know, actually like two or three chapters after the Van feat Heinz have his own feat of split a mountain with just a "weak" shockwave from the after effect of the strength that Chipuras couldn't null. Regarding the S-class, maybe the sea spliting could help? That make me remember the feat of Van in the ocean. There is also mentions that several islands were sunk in the war against Guduranis, though don't know if that alone can be used for something.

In the final arc apparently Van moves the Boundary Mountain Range, I'm not sure how though, we gotta wait a bit long time for that.

In the final arc apparently Van moves the Boundary Mountain Range, I'm not sure how though, we gotta wait a bit long time for that.
Don't know about that, though I accidentally saw one time a comment in which he stopped a explosion made by the experiments of Avalon which would have destroyed the world don't know if is true or not, but if is then probably it could probably be scaled to the main gods instead of a feat from a more than half dead Vida which by that point already wasn't at full power do to the severe sequels from the war on top of all the damage receive from her fight with Alda, seriously, it feel wrong scale the main gods to that feat but I guess it's better than nothing.

Don't know about that, though I accidentally saw one time a comment in which he stopped a explosion made by the experiments of Avalon which would have destroyed the world don't know if is true or not, but if is then probably it could probably be scaled to the main gods instead of a feat from a more than half dead Vida which by that point already wasn't at full power do to the severe sequels from the war on top of all the damage receive from her fight with Alda, seriously, it feel wrong scale the main gods to that feat but I guess it's better than nothing.
I mean they should scale higher to the feat but we don't know how much, or how much Vida was weakened, especially since it took a significant amount of her mana to create the mountain range (IIRC it was literally just a wall of mana that became a mountain range).

As for the Avalon feat, we either wait and see, or check the MTLs/raws, since that feat is related to the death attribute, so there's a good chance it wasn't necessarily a destruction feat but rather a kill count feat.

I mean they should scale higher to the feat but we don't know how much, or how much Vida was weakened, especially since it took a significant amount of her mana to create the mountain range (IIRC it was literally just a wall of mana that became a mountain range).
We know how much she was weakened though, all the gods were severely exhausted and weakened because of the war with Guduranis, then she ended quite literally half dead because of the fight with Alda, had the stakes of law that sealed her power and Alda stealed her the power to govern the Life-Attribute, she herself said that just use the tiny bit amount of mana she had left to make it before collapse. Use that feat with that type of situation to scale all the main gods is pretty bad, but again, is better than nothing.
As for the Avalon feat, we either wait and see, or check the MTLs/raws, since that feat is related to the death attribute, so there's a good chance it wasn't necessarily a destruction feat but rather a kill count feat.
We just gonna wait, it will take a lot before reach that point, but I think the translation is good so I feel better waiting for it (I also don't want to spoiler myself with this novel because of how much I enjoy it, that's why I said that info was from a comment that accidentally read)

Also, this I don't know if really are feats, but what speed would be needed to do this two things?
“Take this! Violent Burst Lightning!”

As Zod began vibrating at such high speeds that his body began to blur, bolts of lightning erupted furiously from him.

Guon’s Mythril armor, which was supposed to withstand even the magic of master mages, was pierced by that lightning and his heart was incinerated. He crumbled and fell, along with his ambitions.

Zod, who was releasing an acrid, ionic-smelling stench, made sure that Guon had stopped moving and then exhaled.

“Fushururu… Just like the electric eels that inhabit Earth that have lightning coursing through their bodies without using Mana, this was my Muscle Technique’s move that produces lightning with nothing but the vibration of my muscles. This is the power of science that was passed down by Solder, the champion chosen by Peria, the goddess of water and knowledge.”
And this one of Deeana crossing a continent by walking do to her size
Gyubarzo’s appearance was simple compared to other evil gods. He had the head of a fish with sharp teeth lining his mouth, limbs that were covered in scales and a finned tail.

However, he was larger than a castle; he could grasp a large boat with a single hand.

After Kanako, Doug and Melissa had returned to Talosheim with Legion, Vandalieu, having equipped Leo and Cuatro, was sitting in Deeana’s cupped palms with his companions.

“It would take months if I were to match your walking pace, after all,” she said.

The size of her body was comparable to Gyubarzo, the evil god of dark seas. Boulders and trees were crushed beneath her feet, and the nearby monsters fled for their lives. Her steps were unfaltering no matter what kind of Devil’s Nest environment she was crossing.
As a note with Deeana she iirc is even bigger that Knochen, even when Knochen was already bigger that the Tokyo Dome

The Mimic Humans made an incredulous noise of disbelief, but Vandalieu ignored them and activated the Demon King’s luminescent organs, unleashing a beam of light.
The beam pierced through the wall of Mimic Humans and closed in on Goldie. However, one of the newly-formed Mimic Humans pulled Goldie aside, narrowly preventing a direct hit from Vandalieu’s attack.
Alright, I guess that's an upgrade to relativistic speed then.

Eh, if profiles are gonna be made, can characters like Vida and the other great gods get profiles? They, all combine, have a planet creation feat.

Some great gods are combat ones, and one could argue Vida has some combat capabilities via Darcia, though I don't know how that would go.

Can't really scale gods to the planet creation for many reasons.
First, all gods are currently weakened.
Second, we don't know over how long a period of time they created the planet.
Third, they likely did create the planet via their respective authorities and when working their authorities gods are much stronger than when doing other stuff.

Oh man, There is some counters I do have but giving spoilers is not something I want to commit to.

The time frame thought, can't it be worked around if no time frame is given?, this can be useful for.... God dammit, when will translation catch up, everything I was gonna say was spoiler, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

So Vida, I don't know where to put her combat capabilities, but she still has her mountain feat, so does she get a profile or not?

Can't really work around the lack of timeframe, no.

If somebody wants to make a profile for her she can get a profile. Personally, I have no big interest into making one, as her powers aren't very explored at this point.

I mean, the great gods maintain the planet and if enough of them die and there is no new help to compensate their lost the planet will get destroyed, that's the role the other gods aside from the great ones have, they were created and still are created for the reason to support it, but even so there is the statement that if Vida, Ricklent and Zuruwarn die do to the fight against Alda the planet will be instantly destroyed in seconds.

Though I'm not doing any god profile, the exception would be Fitun and because he have clear combat showings as Hajime-Fitun, the rest are gods to minor that I don't feel really motivated or a lot of them are mostly unknown regarding combat ability, style full powers and so.

It doesn't necessarily mean they have equivalent destructive power, I suppose.

Also if the mimic human is counted as relativistic, then I'm pretty sure there are other similar feats. I vaguely recall Edgar dodging an attack from the luminescent organs, though I could be wrong.

Also if the mimic human is counted as relativistic, then I'm pretty sure there are other similar feats. I vaguely recall Edgar dodging an attack from the luminescent organs, though I could be wrong.
It did, I think there are also some scenes in which some characters can dodge light magic attacks or attacks from the light ghost, which I'm planning to do a crt in the future to prove they are actual light by meeting the conditions in the light dodging page:
  • The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
Which they meet most of them, I think even the fifth one is meet in scenes in Origin, thogh I need to look again to confirm it.

It did, I think there are also some scenes in which some characters can dodge light magic attacks or attacks from the light ghost, which I'm planning to do a crt in the future to prove they are actual light by meeting the conditions in the light dodging page
This are examples I guess:
QstyRfm.jpeg

3nwgd76.jpeg

Rii02yy.jpeg

This are examples I guess:
QstyRfm.jpeg

3nwgd76.jpeg

Rii02yy.jpeg
More or less yeah, though the bending one is against the conditions in this case can be accepted because it's specifically said that the crazy ghost spirit have a greatest control over his body than the rest of ghost do to not have the sanity that make the others don't have that level of freedom, his level of light form control (or whatever was the name of the skill is) is also higher than the rest reflecting that trait.

Thing is: If we have some light spells that don't behave realistically you probably will have to prove it for the particular spell you want to scale from.
So, for example, you can't use the Projection spell refracting like to argue that a different spell uses real light, too, as we already know that other spells could also use magic light.

Thing is: If we have some light spells that don't behave realistically you probably will have to prove it for the particular spell you want to scale from.
So, for example, you can't use the Projection spell refracting like to argue that a different spell uses real light, too, as we already know that other spells could also use magic light.
I mean, we know they reflect because it have been showed, for example that time in the ambush against Isla and the rest of vampires in the invation to Talosheim when they killed them by reflect light spells to illuminate all the city with the mirros around, we also know that light magic diffuse by the own statement of Van used currently to claim that the luminescent organs (when he attacked the evil god in the ocean) and we also have see several times vampires using water and ice magic to defend against it (Isla did so in the ambush but in the end still was killed by Eleanora), it's stated to be light several times by numerous reliable characters, spells like 'Light Beam' and the only exception is with the crazy light ghost do to specific conditions of him, etc.

But anyways, proof it would be for a future crt.

Back