• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark King vs "The Wildfire" King

Prime Rayleigh vs King

In a scenario where Roger's crew (minus Roger himself since he is very much dead at this time) help Oden fight the Beast Pirates, Rayleigh in his prime fights King while Oden fights Kaido.

Location is near the field where Oden fought Kaido, with both in character and starting about 10m away.

Who is stronger, Prime Rayleigh or Bullet (One Piece)? - Quora
King the Wildfire : r/OnePiece

King: 0

Rayleigh: 0

Incon: 0

Prime Rayleigh ~ Yonko ~ Admirals >>> YCs (Including the likes of King)
=> Rayleigh low-diffs at worst.

Don't disagree with me please.

Prime Rayleigh ~ Yonko ~ Admirals >>> YCs (Including the likes of King)
=> Rayleigh low-diffs at worst.

Don't disagree with me please.
I disagree.

But srsly, King in Zoan form has higher dura than Zoan Kaido and literally just beat Kizaru in a vs match, so this is all false.

Last edited:
Doesn't Rayleigh stomp due to being higher in the scaling chain
Roger seems to be above Kaidou, even if it's a miniscule power difference, as Kaidou praised Roger and Primebeard heavily. Rayleigh is implied to have been comparable/relative to Roger in power, so close to Yonko level, where Kaidou is.
King is considerably below Kaidou in most stats besides Durability ( though that doesn't matter as Rayleigh has advanced haki for dura neg ).

Back