• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE CURRENT SPEED OF NARUTO (FTL+?)

Hello, excuse me site staff but I have a question regarding the new Naruto profiles

Naruto
FTL (Can keep up with Kaguya in combat[Statistics Values 23])
Sasuke
FTL (Kept up with Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Dual Rinnegan Jūbi Jinchūriki Madara[Note 9]
Kaguya

It seems that currently in the War they have a speed of 9.12c which has me somewhat confused, because I can't find a calculation or the thread where it is talked about. I would like to know the reason why this decision was made?

Back