• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crimson King vs Numidium

Considering that the reason work refusal works is due to the nature of the godheads dream logically it shouldn't work in any other verse

But ya know gotta make Numidium usable in vs battles

We can go over it further when it's time. Right now, at least half of the evidence I have is contained in screenshots from my Kindle, and while I can find the actual quotes easily enough, locating all of the relevant evidence and making sure no details are missing takes priority over anything else at this moment, because what I'm planning to propose is going to require every relevant piece of info I have. Which, as you can probably imagine, is an absurd amount.

If I have to elaborate on one thing, then I'll have to elaborate on several other things just for the first thing to make sense. And I'd rather not do all that yet, partially because I don't need anyone jumping to conclusions before I've even managed to start on the first sandbox. Looking at you, Zach.

If you want to know about what's planned, I can explain it to you privately at some point.

Back