• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The coming of SHuman-Gorath

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hope this battle isn't too much of a cluttered mess (wishful thinking).

SHuman-Gorath decides to claim more universes as his own, but an unlikely team stands in his way.

Round 1

Team consists of Vampire Hunter D, SSJ4 Gogeta, Laharl, and Savior of Lightning Claire.

Battle takes place in a random universe, and starts out on a planet similar to earth.

Everyone is in character.

Team is fully working together.

Round 2

Team consists of Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan, Z, Alien X, and Giorno Giovanna.

Battle takes place in SHuman's own realm.

Everyone is bloodlusted.

Team is untrusting of each other, but know SHuman is a mutual enemy.

Figured this would be a good bit of fun. State your reasoning for the victor of each round.

Round 1: Lightning should be able to match SHuman and potentially take him out, since they're both 3-B, SHuman practically makes SSJ4 Gogeta, D and Laharl non-factors in pure power. But like I said, Lightning should be able to win, and her and D would be a deadly duo when combining her power and his hax.

Round 2: I'm tempted to say SHuman should win, since STTGL and Giorno are Universe Level+, Z is around a few dozen universes and Mogul I'm not sure, but SHuman controls hundreds of universes. However, GER is broken as hell, so it may net Giorno the win.

The Everlasting said:
Round 1: Lightning should be able to match SHuman and potentially take him out, since they're both 3-B, SHuman practically makes SSJ4 Gogeta, D and Laharl non-factors in pure power. But like I said, Lightning should be able to win, and her and D would be a deadly duo when combining her power and his hax.
Very true, very true. But would Lightning be able to survive SHuman taking control of her with one of his voodoo dolls? Would she be able to stop herself from being destroyed and becoming SHuman even if she won? Life's biggest questions! -shoo'd away-

yea that would likely be better just in case

(also i have found more things which could likley or not upgrade the Pre Genesis Wave characters but we are going to pretend i never said that)

Well, I tend to just look at power unless the characters are close enough in tier. But how fast can he create the voodoo dolls, as his speed is listed as Unknown on his profile? Besides, I'd say D, Laharl or SSJ4 Gogeta could destroy it and save Light, before turning their attention back to the Many-Angled One.

Also, doesn't SHuman only possess his opponents when they absorb his power?

The Everlasting said:
Well, I tend to just look at power unless the characters are close enough in tier. But how fast can he create the voodoo dolls, as his speed is listed as Unknown on his profile? Besides, I'd say D, Laharl or SSJ4 Gogeta could destroy it and save Light, before turning their attention back to the Many-Angled One.
Also, doesn't SHuman only possess his opponents when they absorb his power?
I realized I forgot to post the links. I edited the comment to explain it.

But as I said, doesn't SHuman-Gorath only possess his foes when they absorb his power? Either way, Light should pull out a victory, even if it's short-lived.

No. I just saw that on his profile and realized it's misleading. Anyone who defeats SHuman automatically absorbs his power, being destroyed and becoming him. It's not a choice, but something that just happens. I should probably fix that.

Sorry about that. I just realized how horribly misleading that is. Obviously Strange doesn't want to absorb SHuman's power. SHuman simply states that if Strange actually does manage to gain enough power to defeat him, it wouldn't matter because SHuman would simply become part of him, kill his very identity, and become him. That's also exactly what happens. Strange only "wins" by essentially destroying his identity, first.

Round 1: D should be able to solo. How does Lightning matter? She's only multi galaxy level.

Round 2: Probably SHuman wins. Or maybe Z might win.

No. If he did, I would have specified it and included him in round 2. Everyone in R1 is Tier 3, and everyone in R2 is Tier 2.

Back