• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chosen Undead VS Bulat

Chosen has fought with invisible enemies before (specifically Priscilla) as well as those with near invisibility like the darkroot enemies, so I doubt Bulat's invisibility will help all that much. Bulat's adaptation could be a problem, but I suspect it won't be able to keep up with CU's versatility.

I'll just point out that KO requires an hour of incap, and CU's resurrection comes out a lot quicker than that. I recognise what you are trying to do, so you might want to change it to "first death" or something.

So CU takes this with more versatiliy as well as experience with enemies like Bulat

I feel that Laciel explains it very well, though I would like to add onto his statement on the grounds that the enemies Bulat and the CE face are generally of a different class. Because aside from Teigu users and maybe danger beasts, Bulat's foes are generally regular humans whereas the enemies the chosen undead has had to face are usually a lot larger than him in size.

I give this to Bulat, fire, poison and lightning won't mean anything to him and his expierience is top of the line.

Plus he's physically stronger.

Gargoyle 1 said:
I give this to Bulat, fire, poison and lightning won't mean anything to him and his expierience is top of the line.
Plus he's physically stronger.
When it is fire, poison and lightning of a power level comparable to his own, yes it will. And the Chosen Undead's experience is also extremely high, considering he's fought his way through nearly every inhabitant of a country multiple times.

And I wouldn't be so sure about him being stronger. Bulat's only justification is "comparable to Esdeath", while CU actually has a set value on his power

Keep in mind the CE has gone up against many creatures and entities that are physically stronger and comes out on top. Most notably the bosses of the game, and there is more than just fire, poison and lightning in Dark Souls.

As for experience, Bulat's killed men primarily. Regular humans for the most, the chosen undead for the most part kills more than just men, and if he is killing men they're either undead abominations or souped up on a piece of the lord soul. For example the Iron Golem as well as Ornstein and Smough.

He's also fought phantoms and skilled, intelligent human opponents (legit lore phantoms, not multiplayer ones) like Lautrec, Kirk and Chester, so he isn't lacking experience in the "fighting against other humans" department

Can't add anything more to the discussion, so I'll say the Chosen Undead takes this with mid-high diff, same reasons as @Monarch.

I was looking for something more explicit, but he seems to be in agreeance.

Chosen Undead: 3

Bulat: 1

Edit: Haha.

Chosen Undead: 6

Bulat: 0

One more vote until the thread can enter its grace-period of 24 hours before results are added.

Back