• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Central Finite Rick & Morty Discussion

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Welcome to the Rick & Morty Discussion Thread

Bml3t3Q.png

Sorry if this existed already! I couldn't find one!

But we need one of these. There is MUCH to discuss!

What tier would Prime Rick or Evil Morty be? I have feeling that the pages are a bit outdated.

The profile is sooo lacking

Rick Prime would be 2-B because he can likely replicate the Vat of Acid

Omega Machine is H3-A tho

Not all existence erasures erase in a way that erases people from all time. See hakai for one.

The wording mentions erase I believe, not just kill.

Not all existence erasures erase in a way that erases people from all time. See hakai for one.

The wording mentions erase I believe, not just kill.
If you killed someone across infinity, that would be like erasing them.

Erase is a very vague ass statement. And we saw alternate Uncle Slows die

If you killed someone across infinity, that would be like erasing them.

Erase is a very vague ass statement. And we saw alternate Uncle Slows die
Erasing is a vague term, but this wiki tends to take the term erasure as existence erasure unless specified otherwise or if its contradictory.

I think Rick has 2-A environmental destruction now with preparation. Whatever he was using to find Rick Prime caused shockwaves that reached outside of the Central Finite Curve. Also the whole separating infinite universes from infinite universes.

The Omega Device has High 3-A existence erasure with multiversal+ range.

Also Evil Morty is definitely the smartest character at this point.

He's downloaded the brains of hundreds of Ricks, including Rick Prime.

Last edited:
I just made this simple sandbox for Evil Morty after watching the 4 episodes where he makes an appearance.

Truth be told I was looking for new powers for rick in the seasons we don't have updated on our profiles (also feats)

All I had so far was this

"in the Episode "Mort Dinner Rick Andre" rick gains the fallowing powers: Ricks space ship can open portals, Rick has something that can open a portal to a pocket dimension where there is a time dilatation with the portal cuting anything in its way when it opens and leaves burn marks on the ground, has a beam that extended a table to be longer, has a glove that can lift rocks (morty used it alongside his energy weapons to destroy a castle)"

I think Rick has 2-A environmental destruction now with preparation. Whatever he was using to find Rick Prime caused shockwaves that reached outside of the Central Finite Curve.
I don't believe we know if the shockwaves reached as far as the entire multiverse, just where Evil Morty resides.

Also the whole separating infinite universes from infinite universes.
Idk, the Central Finite Curve seems limited considering there's a finite amount of times Rick can switch universes to ones similar to his.

He's downloaded the brains of hundreds of Ricks, including Rick Prime.
I believe he only downloaded the schematics for the Omega Device when it comes to Rick Prime.

I don't believe we know if the shockwaves reached as far as the entire multiverse, just where Evil Morty resides.
They traveled to the outside of the curve, which instant means they reached as far as an entire infinite multiverse, each universe is assumed to be infinitely away from eachother which is why it would still be 2-A range

They traveled to the outside of the curve, which instant means they reached as far as an entire infinite multiverse, each universe is assumed to be infinitely away from eachother which is why it would still be 2-A range
That assumes the Central Finite Curve is infinite. I know it has statements of being infinite, but it does also seem to have limits to its number as well.

That assumes the Central Finite Curve is infinite. I know it has statements of being infinite, but it does also seem to have limits to its number as well.
If you mean the love potion episode, Rick was NOT talking about the number of the universes. He was saying that he didnt wanna do it often since it takes time, effort and is a meta joke about how it would ruin the writing.

Evil Morty clarifies clearly that is is infinity inside infinity.

If you mean the love potion episode, Rick was NOT talking about the number of the universes. He was saying that he didnt wanna do it often since it takes time, effort and is a meta joke about how it would ruin the writing.

Evil Morty clarifies clearly that is is infinity inside infinity.
Not the love potion episode, more so the fact Rick has a finite and limited amount of universes he can travel to whenever he needs to switch.

Finite possibilities implies finite univeres, and Rick was scanning the entire Central Finite Curve.
How does this disprove large amounts of clear statements about it being infinite?

Evil Morty studied this shit and still called it infinite

How does this disprove large amounts of clear statements about it being infinite?

Evil Morty studied this shit and still called it infinite
Touche. I'm saying it can't be infinite, but there is a difference between saying something's infinite and it being shown that there's limitations.

It's been stated to be infinite, but in practice it's been shown to have limitations.

Unless it explicitly requires a certain level of energy, threatens a particular structure (like a universe), etc, making a tear in space-time is unquantifiable.

If we had this discussion before Unmortricken, I'd have said High 3-A is reasonable, but it's now confirmed that the entire CFC wasn't destroyed by Evil Morty.

Unless it explicitly requires a certain level of energy, threatens a particular structure (like a universe), etc, making a tear in space-time is unquantifiable.

If we had this discussion before Unmortricken, I'd have said High 3-A is reasonable, but it's now confirmed that the entire CFC wasn't destroyed by Evil Morty.
i mean, i always thought of it as him busting a hole through a 2-A "wall" around the central finite curve that prevents you from normally escaping.

Back