• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Breaker Discussion Thread

anyway (seemingly) barely-supported verse with tons of shit left uncalced? that's my shit
It's 400 hundred chs worth of feats. https://cdn-2.mangaowl.to/media/content/51a6ee1d-f81f-40a7-9989-ee53de143146/176908/28.jpg Is that speed worth anything? Man fell the distance of 2 rows on the garage door while the teacher moved his from the earth to his level.

Also bent this door:

The health teacher is bae.

MC's regeneration:

Also how does Ki work? Didn't the mc eat a pill? Why does he always produce a lot of ki? Does it become kinda like a generator?

MC has for sure instinctive action and accelerated development.

MC kicked open this door: https://cdn.mangaowl.to/media/content/f74ea660-5f20-47e3-8f38-2b373351c54e/180177/15.jpg
Seems like a good feat.

Phoenix cry:

Last edited:
anyway (seemingly) barely-supported verse with tons of shit left uncalced? that's my shit
You can start with this feat.
30-GPlVP3dn5izXN.png

I'll upload the rest when I'm done re-reading the first part. (on ch25)

I already did and linked some. Nothing that good though. Beside of course Goomoon avoiding gunfire. But even then it was not that good. I thought the verse would have better feats to be honest. Haven't read Eternal force yet though. Best thing in the first ten chapters was someone pulling apart an iron chain.

You can start with this feat.
30-GPlVP3dn5izXN.png

I'll upload the rest when I'm done re-reading the first part. (on ch25)
honestly doesn't look particularly impressive by my glance?
all that broke was glass and the metal dented a little, maybe doing force * distance would work or something but iunno

honestly doesn't look particularly impressive by my glance?
all that broke was glass and the metal dented a little, maybe doing force * distance would work or something but iunno
thinking about this again, if you did GPE falling off the top floor you might've been able to get 9-B but like... didn't chunwoo re-orient himself to jump off the wall, flip and land on the car? meaning he didn't even tank the full energy of the fall

What?

Also what about the door feat?

Because I basically speedread stuff I probably missed a ton or stuff that would give way higher values and I never noticed them. Though what irks me is that noone is that superhuman. Kinda lookism here. Also the mc seems to have the ability to sense his surroundings in a ridiculous range around him. At least some streets but probably city block.

Last edited:
Back