• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Breaker Discussion Thread

The Breaker Discussion Thread
The_Breaker_%28manhwa%29_1_volume_Daiwon_C.I..jpg
62105.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Huh I guessed correctly. Are you starting from series one? At most the verse would reach hypersonic and city block I assume.
I am caught up to the series.
I'm thinking the major characters(Siwoon and 9 arts dragon) should have 3 keys:
  • The Breaker
  • New Waves(Begining of new waves and post island arc for Siwoon)
  • Eternal Force
What do you think?

I couldn't find the cover images for the first two🥲
These?

Siwoon is the goat.
Does he get stronger between 2 and 3 or has he already reached the limit? I have stopped in 1 but that was a lot of time in the past. Also what do you think will be the power level?

What do you think?
Oh I don't remember much. I only even remember the first series. Just will be happy to hear you and maybe slowly catching up.

You can just merge first series and new waves keys for 9 Arts. There's no significant difference in strength or skill.
The third one changes a lot?

I thought he was referring to Chun Woo in relation to his own teacher. Not Chun Woo in relation to Siwoon.
Yeah I was referring to the prot in relation to the teacher that expelled him. Also I would prefer the new mc of the third manga to not be even more talented than Si woon.

Guns can harm them still, especially if they are off guard and not reinforcing themselves with Ki. But on guard guns aren't that much of a problem for someone on Chun Woo's level.
Have they been shot with automatic or only handguns?

After bringing up the point of making a thread I was looking at his wiki and noticed this: Superhuman Healing Factor: By ingesting and assimilating the Il-Wol Sin-Dan, Shi-Woon received Ki equivalent to several of the top martial arts masters. His body became a living spirit medicine and developed a healing factor that, according to Chun-Woo Han, rivaled the Planaria and this allows him to heal any non-fatal injuries within half a day and any level of fatigue will disappear overnight. Bae Seung-Jae had declared Shi-Woon to be a "walking" spirit medicine due to the excessive amount of Ki his body possesses that gives him an incredible healing rate that Yae-Won noted to be abnormal even by Murim standards. Seung-Jae also said that there are several places in his body generate Ki independently of each other which gives him the advantages of negating accurate point attack. Wounds from knives healed within the day and the injuries from his fight with So-Chun Hyuk within a night. Fatal injuries would still need medical assistance but from the moment his body is no longer at risk his healing capabilities will take over. Such injuries include the forceful removal of the Thousand Needle Restriction that Joo Sang-Shik used against him and the injuries from the Chaotic Heavens Destruction Strike. The later was an astounding case, since even with the medical assistance he recieved he was thought to be a lost case but showed a remarkable turn, healed in a few days and regained conscious. It is possible that, since during that time he underwent Body Rebirth, his healing factor was enhanced as well.

and this

Body Rebirth (Hwan Gol Tal Tae): It is the phenomenon where excessive Ki within the body rearranges the organs, bone structure, and overall physique of the body. This phenomenon was witnessed on Shi-Woon while he was healing after the events of the Soldiers Under Command's invasion of the Nine Dragons High School. It is assumed that this phenomenon was responsible for the complete healing of his Ki-Center. Joo Sang-Shik stated to Shi-Woon that undergoing this phenomenon gave him the potential to become the strongest master in all of murim even surpassing his former master, the Goomoonryong himself. When describing the effects of the Body Rebirth to Shi-Woon, Joo Sang-Shik stated that Shi-Woon's body became more free and is no longer within the boundaries of human limits and said that in order for him to become stronger he needs to forget his former limitations. In other words he is now in possession of a "superhuman body" (as said by the ghost doctor) and can learn abilities normal people couldn't even imagine.

I was mostly interested on the healing factor.

Back