• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator

Billy Butcher/The Boys​

Debunking Feats​

Most of Billy's feats on his profile aren't even remotely close to Small Building level. I will go down the list to prove this.

Defeated Mother's Milk, who can crush superhuman skulls, which are 15-20 times stronger than normal.

Firstly, the profile itself even mentions that he only defeated M.M by using a grenade. I'd say they're definitely in the same overall league of power, though.

Secondly, the superhumans they kill most likely aren't 15-20 times stronger than normal. It's implied that groups like the Teenage Kik are intake the impure form constantly, whereas The Boys use the pure variant. It's even stated that The Boys surpass 4/5 heroes, which is why they overpower them consistently. However, they can decapitate people with a punch, and Billy doesn't seem to be exaggerating here (M.M can do this pretty casually, lending some credibility the statement).

Lastly, to preface this, destroying a skull is based on shear and compressive strength, so being 15 to 20 times stronger would most mean it takes that much more energy to destroy, in this case. The tensile strength of the skull is actually much lower. Onto my point, crushing a skull 20 times stronger than normal with a punch is barely over 1/30th of baseline Small Building level. However, M.M actually crushed metal, so it's probably way more impressive.

Much stronger than Hughie, who took part of an explosion that destroyed the Flatiron building

Hughie was absolutely nowhere near the explosion, which only took out the top half of the building. The Flatiron building is 86.868 metres, so assuming he tanked an explosion equivalent to 100-tons of TNT at 100 metres gets 0.000795774716 tons of TNT, or Wall level. It's likely no more impressive than the previous calculation because I'm assuming the explosion yield is probably 200 times higher than what it would realistically be.

killed A-Train, who obliterated Robin while slamming a villain across a large brick wall

Firstly, pulverizing a human is 12.9 j/cc and an average American woman weighs over 77 kg with a body density similar to water, which only gets Wall level. Secondly, even assuming he fragmented half a cubic metre of concrete (brick is much weaker than concrete, so this is a high-ball), is only a little over 1/10th of baseline Small Building level. To illustrate just how much I'm exaggerating, the full crater can be seen in this panel.

Tanked a grenade that seriously injured M.M. exploding in his hand

The scan shows that he didn't actually tank it—all the skin on his hand was obliterated. Grenades are typically Wall level, to my knowledge. It's also worth noting that he blasted a hole through Love Sausage (someone who inflicted severe damage on Stormfront alongside The Boys) with a Bazooka.

The Deep​

The Deep getting hit by an airplane is probably the only Small Building level feat on Billy Butcher's profile (maybe excluding M.M's skull crush). For context, the plane was supposed to be part of the September 11th attacks. After comparing the planes involved, I think it most resembles a Boeing 757, which is about 115666.054 kg and moves at 272.778 m/s—both faster and heavier than any of the alternatives. The total impact energy is 1.0284967645 tons, but The Deep doesn't have anywhere near enough area to withstand the full impact.

However, the Seven are bred to be far superior to the Compound V that The Boys use. The reason Billy treats The Deep like a joke is likely the same reason he constantly insults Homelander to his face—the Seven legally aren't directly allowed to harm The Boys due to their CIA connections, which is thoroughly explored in the Jack From Jupiter plot line.

The Female/Stormfront​

It's heavily implied that Stormfront's lightning attack can reduce human flesh to a charred cinder. Even removing bone from this equation only reduces it by 15% (bone is mostly made up of water, protein, etc, but not fat), which is still Small Building level. The Female actually survived this attack and multiple hits from Stormfront, though she was hospitalised. Billy should be superior to her, as The Female could barely harm him without attacking his eyes, while his attacks could harm him. It should be noted that Stormfront is much stronger than any of The Boys, individually, though.

Homelander​

Age​

Homelander was born in 1951. As I mentioned before, this comic takes place after the September 11th attacks (likely around 2004-ish in the beginning), so he's over 50.

Edit: The ending takes place around the Obama and Mccain campaigns. This last issue is 6 months after Billy's death, which is days or weeks after the White House Invasion. Assuming this is around 2007, he'd be 55 to 56. I think saying mid to late 50s makes sense.

Possible AP Upgrade​

According to Prescott Bush, the Crimson Countess can melt German tanks in the 72 ton range, which is City Block level. This statement was made in late December, 1944—less than a year from the end the war—so he's likely referring to the Tiger I/II, which was apparently one of the most powerful and infamous tank lines during World War II. It's likely that he's superior, but this is just a statement.

Black Noir​

While this is a small thing, Black Noir was never portrayed as tanking the fall. It was a mystery because superhumans simply aren't that durable (multi km falls are commonly presented as comparable to nukes in fiction), and even M.M rhetorically asks how he did it without the ability to fly. For those who don't know, Black Noir is a clone of Homelander, so he can fly.

Lifting Strength​

It's not actually stated that Homelander held up a particular bridge for demolition, Old Legend suggests that this was a common occurrence as part of his publicity. Homelander also implies that he could have push up the aforementioned 115 tonne plane during the September 11th attacks, which is a Class 100 feat. He was going to level it, but accidentally ripped off the tail. Also, since the profile seems to treat this as an absolutely true feat, lifting a dozen Mack Trucks is equivalent to 54,431.0844 kilograms, which is Class 100.

Conclusions​

Billy Butcher is still Small Building level, but for different reasons.

Homelander gets Class 100 Lifting Strength, or higher due to the bridge stuff, and gets a 'possibly City Block level' added to his normal ratings.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t the City Block stuff go for the other Seven members since they’re supposedly nukes compared to the TNT Supes of the 40’s?

Aside from that i agree pretty well

I do not have much time but I do not agree with scaling anyone to the Crimson Countess

Also worth noting Stormfront is roughly Seven tier and the Boys definitely scale to him, and also MM takes a grenade directly to the face (he did die afterward but that is because Billy suffocated him, Billy's hand also tanked it), A-Train threw/ran with a giant dude at mach three when he obliterated Robin which is small building even with conservative estimates last I checked, and there is also one new feat from The Boys: Dear Becky but it seems difficult to quantify. Small building is likely staying, but the justifications could change.

Stormfront is not Seven-tier, he’s just the only one who’s said to even close to their league, not even Homelander, who could one-shot the next most powerful member. It’s worth noting that the OG Crimson Countess was long dead by this point.

M.M did not “tank” that grenade (something that’s Wall level) as all the skin was blown off his face and Billy’s hand, which I showed in the OP. And A-Train did not run into Robin at Mach 3, he threw a villain into her (though there’s probably something to him running into things at Mach 3). But they’d still be Small Building level due to Stormfront and The Female.

Starlight is also supposed to have blasts equal to a million candlepower, or something. I’ll look into the Dear Becky one as well.

Edit: It's stated twice, but it pretty much means nothing.

Last edited:
Didn't read the comics (just the tv adaptation) so I can't really talk about it but Asura makes sense.

Wokistan will know better as he has read the comics so await for him to see what his opinion is.

I looked for feats in Dear Becky, and there's a few, but the only impressive one that comes to mind is Stormfront seemingly breaking open a dam for Vought to kill off a Savanna tribe and replace them with a second, more impressionable one. Mallory suggests it was a very casual feat, too, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was around Small Building level to Building level given how dams are constructed.

Also, there's some more stuff that can be added to substantiate current ratings. For one, Jack is terrified of Homelander even with his invulnerability, despite it providing protection against anti-tank rounds. Also, it's implied that Homelander can at least react to anti-missile systems.

Last edited:
yeah the dam thing is the big one

i feel like i went through some mandela effect stuff because i thought i remembered modern grenades being higher but thats only things meant to demolish buildings, although i wouldn't say it is fair to claim that because Billy and MM experienced burns that means the feat was not as casual since his skin was burned off, not blasted off. Heat =/= durability and all that although I do not know if those heat feat revisions went through, but this is the same reason why I do not support the Crimson Countess feat scaling to anyone but her.

For a bit feat (this is also higher end wall level, not quite small building since judging by the visuals this most likely was not an anti-tank round), Love Sausage took several rocket launcher blasts from Billy and bled out thirty minutes later which Billy did not expect. The Seven should be superior to him and the Female bit off his fingers.

Other than that I think that is every notable feat from The Boys.

Heat is just kinetic energy (although fiction takes many liberties with this concept), and these kinds of grenades are mostly blast weapons. Also, he clearly has holes in his skin. Nevertheless, there's no indication that he really tanked it, and it's just a big anti-feat that shouldn't be on the profiles. I will grant you that all of the superhumans, including the tanks, seem to be glass cannons with added vulnerability to heat and sharp weapons.

I disagree, because it's clearly something that she uses destructively, and pretty much everyone except Jack From Jupiter, Marathon and A-Train (his physicals pale in comparison to his durability, Marathon is a speedster with a plethora of weird powers, and A-Train is just really another fast guy who wasn't born to be a member of The Seven) should surpass her. I think it depends on (what's his name?) actually knowing the real story about the 40s heroes, though. I'm not even saying it should replace their current ratings, just be added as a possibility.

I mistakenly called it a bazooka in the OP. It's implied to be an RPG-7 with depleted uranium tipped rockets, and D.U is frequently noted to pierce superhuman skin. But he really withstood none of them, only survived. On this same note, the military were using D.U small arms and tank rounds (both sabots and the main cannon of an M-1 Abrams) against Black Noir's open wounds and most vulnerable areas.

Edit: Actually, it was a bazooka.

Last edited:
Still thumbs down on the Crimson Countess, we know superpowers can exceed the physicals of the characters. For example, the G-Whiz/Pre-Whiz kids when they were children physically but had superpowers such as acid capable of melting walls, the G-Men had that member who used her own power to melt herself resulting in her death, Homelander's lasers can pierce through people equal to him and one-shot people in his AP range (although weaker), Stormfront can one-shot people by partially melting them with electrical blasts and seemingly hospitalized the Female with one, and the Crimson Countess was killed by gunfire, so the only way to scale her power to other people is through hype statements, but most of them most likely have to do with how Homelander and the Seven are physically the most impressive, or in terms of military use, they are pretty much unbeatable (i.e. heat vision is a good counter to anti-missile systems). Especially with basically anything non-blunt force related killing supes pretty easily, I am against this scaling, probably even if it is just to Homelander's heat vision.

I'm not disagreeing with that (I even brought up this point exact), I'm saying Homelander's physicals scale to her. It's also her main power, so they'd definitely be referring to her blasts.

Her being killed by gunfire proves exactly noting. You even say that physicals =/= super powers.

What her dying from gunfire proves is that physicals =/= powers. But because of that, then the only means of comparing characters like Homelander to her is statements. Those statements do not refer to him or the Seven as being objectively stronger in every way. Here is an example.

In Devilman Saga, it is stated that demons/devil armors are better than nuclear weaponry and can replace them in warfare. This might mean they are a nuclear tier (but that depends on context just like this does), but it does not mean they can reach a higher temperature than a nuke, that does not follow.

Scaling physicals to a heat-related thing does not make sense mainly because we have not actually seen her melt a tank. Remember that joules is just how much energy is exerted in one second, so some other possibilities are that the tank does not melt right away when she casts her spell on it, or she might not melt all 36 tons or however much the tank was said to weigh, but rather just enough to make it no longer functional like anti-tank weaponry. All we have to go off of is her saying she can melt a tank, and iirc in its entirety it is 3.3 tons or so, but as I was saying characters cannot really tank heat well in The Boys, including the god tiers, so it makes even less sense to say that Homelander or Black Noir can physically generate that much energy within his body but he cannot take less energy from a far weaker explosion in a more widespread explosion, like when Black Noir or MM died.

They refer to him as nukes to their sticks of dynamite. Her main power is using her abilities to melt tanks. If anything, you’re just proving that it’s not based on physicals, despite assuming it is for some reason.

That’s an extremely strange false equivalence. First off, they’d be equal in destructive power for that exact reason, and second, Crimson Countess’ main ability is, again, power blasts that can melt tanks. You’re the one who’s acting as if they’d be referring to something other than her main power.

It’s stated that she can outright melt tanks with blasts. There’s no equivocation, and it requires far, far more assumption to just say that the Crimson Countess does something like render it inoperative. Black Noir clearly can handle heat extremely well, as he’s tanked the explosion of a jet and sabot rounds/the main gun of a tank without heat damage, yet Homelander’s heat vision can burn through his flesh. However, I’ve always been suggesting ‘possibly City Block level’ because it’s just a statement.

I am against it even having a possibly rating because I do not think there is even a possibility that the wiki should index. Assuming that a Supe being superior (i.e. the strongest, or bred to be the best, as the Legend says) does not mean that something that involves heat is weaker than someone is physically. I get that this site is uncomfortable with heat-related revisions and prefers to conflate all things that can receive a calc result expressed in Joules as AP but that simply is not reasonable here considering the amount of anti-feats against tanking heat capable of melting 36 tons of steel (grenades, heat vision only sets things on fire, extended beatings from bullets which are only 500 degrees fahrenheit or up to 300 degrees Celsius at most, and Black Noir taking gunfire actually left a massive amount of smoke in the aftermath and there was even less of him left afterward, and he is a god tier). Countess is essentially a smurf with potent hax.

I'd assume we just need a few feats calculated and some justifications changed, I am just arguing that I don’t think the Crimson Countess feat is usable for several varying reasons and I don't think it should be a possibly tier either. After that, I think everyone else can handle it since to me basically everything else checks out.

To add, we also need to change the Class M rating for TV Homelander to Class K
Homelander also implies that he could have push up the aforementioned 115 tonne plane during the September 11th attacks, which is a Class 100 feat

115 tons is Class K, not Class 100. Class K begins at 100,000 kilograms.

@Qawsedf Ok.
I am against it even having a possibly rating because I do not think there is even a possibility that the wiki should index. Assuming that a Supe being superior (i.e. the strongest, or bred to be the best, as the Legend says) does not mean that something that involves heat is weaker than someone is physically. I get that this site is uncomfortable with heat-related revisions and prefers to conflate all things that can receive a calc result expressed in Joules as AP but that simply is not reasonable here considering the amount of anti-feats against tanking heat capable of melting 36 tons of steel (grenades, heat vision only sets things on fire, extended beatings from bullets which are only 500 degrees fahrenheit or up to 300 degrees Celsius at most, and Black Noir taking gunfire actually left a massive amount of smoke in the aftermath and there was even less of him left afterward, and he is a god tier). Countess is essentially a smurf with potent hax.
I'm not even saying there's a likelihood. There is definitely even the remotest possibility, unless Legend doesn't know about Crimson Countess altogether (that might actually be possible).

This is just a massive assumption. Again, Crimson Countess uses it destructively and it's her main power. Legend is clearly not referring to her physical stats, and it being heat based means next to nothing. You're creating this distinction. It's like arguing that Homelander is inferior to Stormfront's lightning blasts just because they disintegrate people.

The only anti-feat is from a half-dead Black Noir, which was explained in the comic itself. Also, it's actually supported by Stormfront, who's inferior to even the weaker members of the Seven and vastly less powerful than Homelander, busting open a dam very casually.

Heat vision slices through flesh (superhuman flesh, no less) and passenger jets like butter. It's way, way hotter than you're making it out to be, especially since Billy Butcher is more durable than The Female, who can survive lightning blasts hot enough to disintegrate most of the flesh on a person's body, and Homelander can easily slice him in two.

Explosions and sabot rounds create smoke, and Black Noir had zero burns despite them firing at open wounds. Notice how there's no actual steam or smoke coming from Black Noir, just the environment. Needless to say, the heat did nothing and it was the actual piercing/explosion damage (completely substantiated by the fact that you see limbs flying off and bullet wounds).

Everything suggests that Crimson Countess is not that powerful in the verse. Homelander was bred by Vought to be far, far superior to her, and all accounts suggest that they succeeded.

Last edited:
I think that comicbook Stormfront was stated to be almost comparable to The Homelander at some point, but may misremember.

To add, we also need to change the Class M rating for TV Homelander to Class K

115 tons is Class K, not Class 100. Class K begins at 100,000 kilograms.
That is fine to apply then.

Stormfront wasn't said to be comparable to Homelander. He's said to be one of the only characters close to any member of the Seven (Homelander is the strongest by a very wide margin), and Homelander was grown from his DNA.

There literally is nothing proveable here. Falsely equivocating heat with all types of energy because of a statement from a guy who only knows about internal military and governmental documents all based on one claim you ultimately cannot prove is something that should not be added to a profile (and also I don't think there is even going to be another tier 8 feat comparable to it so it's not even like it is consistent with the scaling). The much more massive assumption (which, if this is some kind of Occam’s razor sort of thing you are alluding to, this site also uses Occam’s razor wrong, all claims if they have insufficient evidence are analyzed by assuming the null hypothesis is true first i.e. innocent until proven guilty, simple explanations don't have any greater explanatory power than more complicated ones especially in the world of abstract fiction)

There literally is nothing proveable here.

I've given proof that he's far superior to 40s super heroes, including Crimson Countess, whose main power is producing blasts that can melt tanks, and that Homelander was born to be more powerful than practically anything. You haven't even provided a single shred of anything to the contrary, even claiming that Crimson Countess' powers are some kind of hax.

Falsely equivocating heat with all types of energy

Heat is kinetic energy.

because of a statement from a guy who only knows about internal military and governmental documents all based on one claim you ultimately cannot prove is something that should not be added to a profile

These same military documents would substantiate that Homelander > everyone, which is a point repeated many times in the series.

(and also I don't think there is even going to be another tier 8 feat comparable to it so it's not even like it is consistent with the scaling).

All of Homelander's feats are ultra casual or scale far above people who greatly surpass Small Building level characters.

The much more massive assumption (which, if this is some kind of Occam’s razor sort of thing you are alluding to, this site also uses Occam’s razor wrong, all claims if they have insufficient evidence are analyzed by assuming the null hypothesis is true first i.e. innocent until proven guilty, simple explanations don't have any greater explanatory power than more complicated ones especially in the world of abstract fiction)

The first part of this statement isn't a complete thought. What's more likely, that Legend is just referring to her physical strength/durability (something that was never established in or by the comic), or her power to melt tanks? That's what Occam's Razor is—the most simple explanation is true. You can't make something up, such as saying her abilities to melt tanks only means disabling them, and then apply it to the logic of the comic.

Stormfront wasn't said to be comparable to Homelander. He's said to be one of the only characters close to any member of the Seven (Homelander is the strongest by a very wide margin), and Homelander was grown from his DNA.
Okay. I probably misremember then. I read it long ago.

These same military documents would substantiate that Homelander > everyone, which is a point repeated many times in the series.
Well, except for Black Noir at least.

No, Occam's Razor was a statement by a friar about how it is futile to do more that which can be done with fewer. It is a philosophical razor intended for science, we are using it for fiction where explanations can be as complex and abstract as a writer wants them to be, and you have no way of actually knowing whether a simpler explanation is better than a complicated one. Even if you interpret Occam's razor as a tool to minimize arbitrary assumptions (even though whatever makes an assumption an assumption is up to the bias of the observer) that still has no real place in a philosophical or scientific context unless there are two competing theories that predict exactly the same result, let alone a hobby about interpreting fiction. Even then, I could argue the conflation of anything that gets a Joule value from a supe as something that Homelander is superior to is an arbitrary assumption (especially considering there are actually three anti-feats, two of which are Black Noir, a god tier failing to take heat that is just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the heat necessary to survive something like this). Or I could say that scaling them at all based on a hype statement is also an arbitrary assumption. Something Occam's razor cannot account for is the fact that there are an infinite number of ad hoc hypotheses I could make to counter yours, and you are NEVER in an all else being equal situation where you can judge one as being simpler or better than the other. I've considered making a CRT for adding Occam's razor or misuse of Occam's razor to the list of fallacies on the wiki because the way it is used the vast majority of the time is incorrect and has no explanatory power whatsoever.

The quote is "entities should not be multiplied without necessity". This is very commonly interpreted as "simplest explanation is usually the correct one." When you create variables that aren't ever provided by the source material, such as claiming Crimson Countess only disables tanks, you're going against Occam's Razor. Also, Occam's Razor is a philosophical methods for finding solutions to problems, but it's also been used for science. Discounting it as "a philosophical razor intended for science" (it wasn't, and the quote itself is more a culmination of common thought processes throughout history) and saying that assumptions are subjective is just illogical.

Besides, you're the one who brought up Occam's Razor in the first place. I was just saying you made a bunch of assumptions with no proof, which wasn't even based on Occam's Razor, just common thinking. I rarely even use it as a debating tactic, and tend to do the exact opposite most of the time.

I could argue the conflation of anything that gets a Joule value from a supe as something that Homelander is superior to is an arbitrary assumption.

Let me ask, how is it actually arbitrary to even suggest it's a remote possibility? You've yet to really give any substantial reason other than "heat". If anything, it's far more arbitrary to assume that they're not talking about her main ability.

(especially considering there are actually three anti-feats, two of which are Black Noir, a god tier failing to take heat that is just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the heat necessary to survive something like this).

It's as if you completely ignored my other post about Black Noir, which is likely considering that you never even tried to address it. Here's what I said: "Explosions and sabot rounds create smoke, and Black Noir had zero burns despite them firing at open wounds. Notice how there's no actual steam or smoke coming from Black Noir, just the environment. Needless to say, the heat did nothing and it was the actual piercing/explosion damage (completely substantiated by the fact that you see limbs flying off and bullet wounds."

Also, what's the second one and third one? You only provided one that isn't even an anti-feat.

Or I could say that scaling them at all based on a hype statement is also an arbitrary assumption.

It's unlikely to be hype. First off, this was the same guy who said that two of the Supes could lift a tank. Lo and behold, they did, so he clearly has an idea of their capabilities. Secondly, this was during active combat in WWII and they tested the G-Men's powers. It's highly unlikely that he'd be exaggerating. Once again, you're putting out an assumption that's not even suggested, let alone supported, by the source material.

Something Occam's razor cannot account for is the fact that there are an infinite number of ad hoc hypotheses I could make to counter yours, and you are NEVER in an all else being equal situation where you can judge one as being simpler or better than the other. I've considered making a CRT for adding Occam's razor or misuse of Occam's razor to the list of fallacies on the wiki because the way it is used the vast majority of the time is incorrect and has no explanatory power whatsoever.

I want to make this very clear: I don't care about Occam's Razor, nor was I ever using it. My gripe was that your assumptions that are contradictory to what's being said in the material, which is specifically the main example I use is you saying that melting means disabling.

But whatever, make the CRT. We'll just replace it with something else because finding solutions with the fewest assumptions possible is just a common thought process.

Last edited:
ByAsura and Qawsedf34:

So what do you think that we should do here?

I just think we should bring it up as a possibility (Small Building level, possibly City Block level). That's all I've ever suggested, even though it's actually very likely that he's superior to Crimson Countess' blasts in terms of power output.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

My main gripe is that Occam’s razor was used as a counter here, though, prior to my response of bringing it up, and it was alluded to several times by bringing up an economical amount of assumptions being preferable or somehow more meaningful. I'm saying that it's not, and almost all premises involving scaling this feat to anyone are flawed in some way. Since my issues with this feat involve other CRTs being made (heat, fallacies, maybe a couple others) I think I will just let this be and unsub from the thread instead, you can go ahead with whatever you and other mods and people knowledgeable on the comic think works best since I agree with basically everything else anyway, I just think wiki debating is more difficult because I have to argue based on certain premises that the wiki agrees with and not ones that I necessarily agree with.

I will make a suggestion, however, about the Stormfront feat. I think whoever can or will calc it (if putting in a calc request is necessary) should try to be conservative as possible on it. I tried to research how much damage is necessary to cause a dam to burst open and cause a flood when this feat was brought to my attention but I could not find a quick answer. I think whatever the minimum amount of structural damage is necessary to bust a dam should be looked into (dams also have a minimum height which i think Cropfist has a source for), since Stormfront is usually brought in to clear land while trying to make it plausibly deniable that there was supe involvement, so it would make more sense that he does just enough damage to break the dam open and cause a flood rather than fragmenting the entire thing in one shot. If I am needed to talk about any of the other things on this thread, like if someone disagrees and that becomes a bigger discussion, admins can @ me or contact me on my message wall. Sorry for the trouble.

Less assumptions (aka concrete, unequivocal proof) is always more preferable. It's not even debating tactics at this point, just life advice.

I couldn't find an answer, either, and the dam itself could be fictional. I agree that he didn't fragment the entire thing (the word choice of the comic strongly suggests that's not what happened), but it was at least enough for the dam to be burst wide open (he could have done something like weaken the wall to the point of structural collapse, or punch through enough of one section for part of the wall to collapse) and flood a whole village, so quite a bit. Either way, it's easily high-end Wall level or Small Building level, if not leagues higher.

No trouble done.

Homelander​

Age​

Homelander was born in 1951. As I mentioned before, this comic takes place after the September 11th attacks (likely around 2004-ish in the beginning), so he's over 50.

Edit: The ending takes place around the Obama and Mccain campaigns. This last issue is 6 months after Billy's death, which is days or weeks after the White House Invasion. Assuming this is around 2007, he'd be 55 to 56. I think saying mid to late 50s makes sense.
The story is set in 2006 to 2008.

Can you remind us what we need to do here please?

Remove most of Billy's feats and replace them with Stormfront scaling.

Give Homelander possibly City Block level.

Remove Black Noir's falling feat. It's just flight.

Give Homelander Class 100, possibly far higher lifting strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back