• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys-FTL

This is my first thread so I am a little nervous.

Shouldn't The Boys characters have FTL reaction speed?

I say this because Soldier Boy was able to react to Butcher's laser beams, as well as Starlight's light attacks. This is consistent with the fact that A-Train was also able to react to the same.

(0:36) and (0:40)

(3:00)

a train have anti feat
I would like to know how this is possible since this is not the normal A-Train, since by that time he had consumed so much compound V that he experienced cardiac arrest. Also, not many people scale from Soldier Boy so FTL would apply to very few.

speed a train when he up V has a maximum speed value of speed of 371 m/s He dodged the starlight beam, but it was not light speed due to an anti feat from his previous super speed And the fight between solider boy and butcher wasn't at the speed of light either

speed a train when he up V has a maximum speed value of speed of 371 m/s He dodged the starlight beam, but it was not light speed due to an anti feat from his previous super speed And the fight between solider boy and butcher wasn't at the speed of light either
No, that is displacement speed, while this feat is one of reaction and the speed page itself tells us that it is greater than displacement and that A-Train has never consumed so much compound V as to almost die. By the way, if you are going to say that the fight between Soldier Boy and Butcher does not reach that level, at least argue why.

Can I ask why?
They don't meet the criteria for light. They don't travel in beams, in the slow-mo scene with A-train you can see sparks moving when tbe blasts are and nothing calls them SoL.

It's why Butcher and Homelander's beams aren't treated as SoL, since they lack those statements.

It was its maximum speed in displacement not in reaction, I even took the trouble to pass you the speed page. Yet this discussion is unnecessary since someone already clarified why it is not light speed. And yes, I did watch the series.
He used it so much that he had a heart attack and that was his top speed when he raced against shockwave. Have you seen the series before?

No cumplen los criterios de luz. No viajan en rayos. En la escena en cámara lenta con el tren A se pueden ver chispas en movimiento cuando se producen las explosiones y nada las llama SoL.

Es por eso que los rayos de Butcher y Homelander no se tratan como SoL, ya que carecen de esas declaraciones.
Gracias por la aclaración pero ¿no se puede hacer un cálculo para saber qué tan rápido fue A-Train en ver a Starlight congelada?

It was its maximum speed in displacement not in reaction, I even took the trouble to pass you the speed page. Yet this discussion is unnecessary since someone already clarified why it is not light speed. And yes, I did watch the series.
Starlight shot her energy and a train dodges you can see the lights exploding from the bulbs. Moves while Starlight shoots out beams so it not speed of light

Back