• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, idk how to screenshot Prime Video on my phone lol, but I found out in the X-Ray trivia that all supes has faster healing than humans, so they should all have "Regeneration (Low)" (several if not all of our current profile have some feats anyways, but as an extra, and also for those than don't have it)

Also, I can't find anyone that recorded this scene, but minute 30:08 in episode S4E8, the way Annie peels her skin off, then receives some treatment (36:34) and is shown fully heal for the finale (58:43) about the next day. Maybe that should count more towards 'Mid-Low' rather than just Low, as she not a single scar

Edit: Nevermind, thanks people that make scenes packs LOL

Last edited:
yo,noticed something,on the Marie Moreau page,it says proyectiles instead of projectiles,is this like how she calls them or its just a mistake?

I have been informed that milk produced by lactation shouldn't be consumed by adults since it negatively affects the production of the nutrients that the baby needs since lactation milk changes to fit the needs of an infant. That will be disrupted if an adult does a Homelander.

For the sake of your baby, don't be like Homelander and don't pull a Homelander.

I have high media literacy, I am an empath, and I think the show runners don't want you doing what Homelander does.

I don't know if y'all have enough MEDIA LITERACY to understand that so I made this public service for this country by saying this.

Most things Homelander does are not things that should be imitated, & in some cases, cannot be imitated. Also, he has shown himself to be a poor role model, despite his efforts otherwise, much to my disappointment in him.

You could have had a happy, fatherly bond with your son, John!
But you couldn't stop yourself from throwing tantrums & breaking his stuff, making him hurt people & ignoring him on the phone!

You blew it!

Back