• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys 8-A Upgrade (possibly higher)

I have seen several calculations that were redone on this feat, which yielded 8-B that is currently used for Homelander and comparable characters. However, I have seen other calculations that account for a much higher capability, up to level 8-A+ and one with Low 7-B although I doubt it can be used. Here are the calculations:

289,30 Tons (8-A)

775,18 Tons (8-A+)

3,05 Kilotons (Low 7-C)

Perhaps one of these could be used to finally improve Homelander's level. It is worth noting that all calculations were also reviewed and accepted.

The Small Town one has been talked about before and was debunked, and I believe that the 8-A+ one was as well because it didn't account for inverse-square law.

The lowest one, the one with the 289.3 Tons value used the exact same measurements as the 8-B calc that was accepted except it increased the blasts preasure from 9 psi to 20 psi, resulting in a higher value

The 289.3 Ton calc was accepted, and because it's the exact same as the 8-B calc that we have been using, but just re-adjusted for the pressure, I'd say we apply that one

The Small Town one has been talked about before and was debunked, and I believe that the 8-A+ one was as well because it didn't account for inverse-square law.

The lowest one, the one with the 289.3 Tons value used the exact same measurements as the 8-B calc that was accepted except it increased the blasts preasure from 9 psi to 20 psi, resulting in a higher value

The 289.3 Ton calc was accepted, and because it's the exact same as the 8-B calc that we have been using, but just re-adjusted for the pressure, I'd say we apply that one
It seems fair to me then, although the calculation of 8-A+ I think could still be used, it's a shame it doesn't have the Law of Inverse Square

It seems fair to me then, although the calculation of 8-A+ I think could still be used, it's a shame it doesn't have the Law of Inverse Square
The second 8-A+ calculation is really close to the first 8-A one without inverse square law so it's good. The first one, however, takes inverse square law into account to give us an accurate value of how much force Homie actually took.

we need actual mods and calc members here agreeing with these for this to be accepted and I am pretty sure that the two heigher calcs have been flat out rejected so they can't be used at all the one for the 289 tons is some what dubious but for any actual conlusion on that one we need a calc member for greater insight.

we need actual mods and calc members here agreeing with these for this to be accepted and I am pretty sure that the two heigher calcs have been flat out rejected so they can't be used at all the one for the 289 tons is some what dubious but for any actual conlusion on that one we need a calc member for greater insight.
All three calculations were already accepted but the third one is outdated and was rejected on a previous thread. The first and second one are both good and actually yield very similar results without inverse square law so the first one takes it for including it and also being the most recent one.

All three calculations were already accepted but the third one is outdated and was rejected on a previous thread. The first and second one are both good and actually yield very similar results without inverse square law so the first one takes it for including it and also being the most recent one.
I am almost certain that the second calc has been brought up in another discussion thread about this and its results where rejected, the first one is more up to debate hence why I am saying we should get a calc member in here so that they can evaluate the pressure difference and how applicable it is and we still need at least 2 mods to even accept the thread in the first place so yeah.

I am almost certain that the second calc has been brought up in another discussion thread about this and its results where rejected, the first one is more up to debate hence why I am saying we should get a calc member in here so that they can evaluate the pressure difference and how applicable it is and we still need at least 2 mods to even accept the thread in the first place so yeah.
The second calculation was only rejected due to lacking inverse square law which the first one improved upon but yeah you're right.

Does not open
The video for the second and third calculation is gone so you're gonna have to look at the Imgur link on the first one unless you can't see it for whatever reason.

Here's a different video with the explosion in it at around 1:20.

Back