• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boxer reaction speed upgrade

Yeah and those calcs would also be inconsistent with literally everything else in the verse. Feel free to have as many calcs as you want, doesn't make the rating not nonsensical.

Yeah and those calcs would also be inconsistent with literally everything else in the verse. Feel free to have as many calcs as you want, doesn't make the rating not nonsensical.
“everything else in the verse” yu is blatantly faster than literally everyone else in the verse so it can still be used for him specifically and not only that yu dodging point blank shockwave punches and FTE punches and you think he doesn’t even reach supersonic???

💀Lil G those are outliers, Yu being the fastest in the verse is irrelevant if him being at that speed makes no sense. What part of that fails to reach your understanding?

💀Lil G those are outliers, Yu being the fastest in the verse is irrelevant if him being at that speed makes no sense. What part of that fails to reach your understanding?
my ***** aaron was literally producing shockwaves for like 99% of the fight and both yuto and jean are subsonic which yu has shown multiple point blank dodges in all 3 of those matches so HOW is that an outlier??

First off, Yu wasn't dodging Aaron's shockwaves. They effected him.

Second off, those point-blank dodges are still outliers regardless, cause he'd be moving at speeds that are inconsistent with anything shown before. People in The Boxer can't even dodge bullets, Yu is no exception.

Third off, you can't use subsonic speed, because that's calc stacking.

First off, Yu wasn't dodging Aaron's shockwaves. They effected him.

Second off, those point-blank dodges are still outliers regardless, cause he'd be moving at speeds that are inconsistent with anything shown before. People in The Boxer can't even dodge bullets, Yu is no exception.

Third off, you can't use subsonic speed, because that's calc stacking.
But it's not calc stacking...

💀You people physically hurt me.

Every series has those people that come in and try to unironically wank certain feats with barely any knowledge on what their talking about. The Boxer has finally gotten there I guess. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

Every series has those people that come in and try to unironically wank certain feats with barely any knowledge on what their talking about. The Boxer has finally gotten there I guess. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Can I ask why you are so salty for?

1.1 km/s for the lowest value.

Do you guys even hear yourselves? Yeah, The Boxer is stronger than your typical boxing shit, but even in the series, dodging bullets is an impossible feat, Yu outright states so that you can't do anything against a gun. This shit outright contradicts it, and is way, way above anything in the series. Doesn't matter if he's god-tier, no one in the series has been perceived as bullet-dodging gods.

They were fast, sure, but bullet-dodging? Hell no.

Be both.

Your verse is getting more recognition, which might end up in more supporters if they're interested, but at the same time, it also invites for more goonery.

dawg what about my calc is a wank? you can call it an outlier sure but i didn’t wank shit

So would you not call attempting to upgrade a verse beyond what is reasonable a form of wank?

Supersonic seems to be farfetched, given Yu himself acknowledges that he can't fight against a gun.
fight against it? nah. Reacting is different. Heck, real life humans have cut bullets by aim cutting. If you have a speed of 800kmh and even higher reaction you should have no trouble parrying a bullet.

No I mean like, reacting to it. Yu says he can't react to a gun like straight-up.
ik but that technically was early yu back when he was weaker. Another thing is the fact that having supersonic reactions doesn't mean you can dodge a bullet. They are small after all.

I support Yu having just straight up better reaction speed then everybody in the verse, but this seems extremely outlierish.
and tbh giving his reaction speed a specific rating nerfs him heavily and doesn't necessarily make sense since his whole thing is having a higher reaction than his own speed rather than just having good reaction speed

ik but that technically was early yu back when he was weaker. Another thing is the fact that having supersonic reactions doesn't mean you can dodge a bullet. They are small after all.
Yu's reaction speed doesn't change throughout the story so it being early story Yu doesn't really matter, imo. I won't comment on the second half since I honestly don't know much about that.

Yu's reaction speed doesn't change throughout the story so it being early story Yu doesn't really matter, imo. I won't comment on the second half since I honestly don't know much about that.
i mean can you dodge a fly slamming into you without knowing where it's coming from? they mostly move slower than any human punch can move. The average fly moves at a speed of 8kmh while a human boxer's punch is 40kmh, a full 5x difference.

I don't know the point of this comparison? Please elaborate on what you mean.
small stuff is hard to dodge even if you are technically faster than it so Yu could still get shot by a gun even if he has supersonic reaction speed.

The only way for him not to get hit by it without aim dodging is (something that Jean Pierre technically almost did) is to be fast enough to see the bullet fly slowly towards you

So would you not call attempting to upgrade a verse beyond what is reasonable a form of wank?
my goal wasn’t me trying to upgrade it extremely high someone sent me the feat so i just wanted to see what it would come out as. it came out as a high result so i posted it

my goal wasn’t me trying to upgrade it extremely high someone sent me the feat so i just wanted to see what it would come out as. it came out as a high result so i posted it
It's preferable that you make that clear, then.

The calculation isn't accepted yet though, and I still believe it to be quite inconsistent, despite there being some logic to Yu possibly having Supersonic reactions. At this point, I'll have to leave it up to other opinions.

I am in shock to think that a real life boxer can fight Bullet now with supersonic+ (upgrade)
but it just manga name so......i just misunderstanding lol

I think i seen Terry silver from karate kid had reaction of subsonic speed

Last edited:
It's preferable that you make that clear, then.

The calculation isn't accepted yet though, and I still believe it to be quite inconsistent, despite there being some logic to Yu possibly having Supersonic reactions. At this point, I'll have to leave it up to other opinions.
my mistake then i should’ve made it clesr
but yea ig we’ll see if the calc team accepts it or not 🤷🏻‍♂

Back