• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think knocking her around with shockwaves while in the sky is a very effective strategy, and it doesn't sound very in-character either.
Probably not in character(not like I would know since I haven't watched/read invincible)

I'm just trying to see if he has any wincons

Shockwaves with hundreds of meters range
Mark hasn't really shown to use such thing at all in combat, at least against those on his level.

This is the best he's ever shown to my knowledge, and it didn't even harm the aliens who are vastly weaker than him.

Elsa's AP/Dura: 205.4 Megatons

Invincible's AP/Dura: 948.468 Megatons, higher with rage

Mark is over 4.5x stronger than Elsa and can become far stronger when angered. Being able to stomp and overpower people who were stronger than him. His Lifting Strength is obviously vastly superior as well which means she'll be unable to move him with strength and he can send her flying.

While the shockwaves aren't useful as damaging attacks, they would blow her away. Though, he's never used it on purpose against an opponent. Elsa is vastly more skilled than Mark that it isn't even a contest. Mark 99% of all times will fight up close, as he has nothing else he could do beyond throwing objects.

Elsa's best bet would be either to wear Mark down or stab him in the eyes or similar vital areas. While Mark's chance would be to restrain her so she cannot move, as he's still very much against killing someone unless he's enraged. And I don't think Elsa can do anything that'd piss him off that much.

While Mark has a large physical advantage and good mobility with flight. Elsa is vastly superior in terms of combat and could easily avoid his attacks. Even if he lands a big hit she can regenerate and will be far more accustomed to his style, meaning he isn't hitting her again. And I can see him never hitting her at all.

And Elsa can land far more hits on him, while against his body they'd only be scratches. She'll quickly aim for vital spots, taking out his eyes would basically spell the end of the fight. Eventually she'll wear him down and land a fatal blow, as her stamina is infinite versus Mark's finite stamina.

I believe it's way more likely for her to put Mark down than him landing enough killing blows on her to overtax her regeneration.

Not going to comment if this is fair or not, I'll leave that to someone else. Voting for Elsa if that is alright.

Mark hasn't really shown to use such thing at all in combat, at least against those on his level.

This is the best he's ever shown to my knowledge, and it didn't even harm the aliens who are vastly weaker than him.

Elsa's AP/Dura: 205.4 Megatons

Invincible's AP/Dura: 948.468 Megatons, higher with rage

Mark is over 4.5x stronger than Elsa and can become far stronger when angered. Being able to stomp and overpower people who were stronger than him. His Lifting Strength is obviously vastly superior as well which means she'll be unable to move him with strength and he can send her flying.

While the shockwaves aren't useful as damaging attacks, they would blow her away. Though, he's never used it on purpose against an opponent. Elsa is vastly more skilled than Mark that it isn't even a contest. Mark 99% of all times will fight up close, as he has nothing else he could do beyond throwing objects.

Elsa's best bet would be either to wear Mark down or stab him in the eyes or similar vital areas. While Mark's chance would be to restrain her so she cannot move, as he's still very much against killing someone unless he's enraged. And I don't think Elsa can do anything that'd piss him off that much.

While Mark has a large physical advantage and good mobility with flight. Elsa is vastly superior in terms of combat and could easily avoid his attacks. Even if he lands a big hit she can regenerate and will be far more accustomed to his style, meaning he isn't hitting her again. And I can see him never hitting her at all.

And Elsa can land far more hits on him, while against his body they'd only be scratches. She'll quickly aim for vital spots, taking out his eyes would basically spell the end of the fight. Eventually she'll wear him down and land a fatal blow, as her stamina is infinite versus Mark's finite stamina.

I believe it's way more likely for her to put Mark down than him landing enough killing blows on her to overtax her regeneration.

Not going to comment if this is fair or not, I'll leave that to someone else. Voting for Elsa if that is alright.
Fair enough, Elsa fra
counted

are you trying to bait or do you have a proper arguement?
Scales to Omni man who did this
9180853-ezgif.com-optimize20.gif

Also Elsa has High-Mid; as she regenerated after most of her body was shattered to pieces, so no she would regen.

She has Extrasensory Perception where Knights can sense the presences of others also she can sense her opponent's intent to kill. Elsa has superhuman senses that lets her counter attacks she can't even see and also funny enough even when taking life threatening attacks, she feels pleasure as her mind is the most dangerous part about her. Her fighting spirit didn't diminish even after having her internal organs crushed.

Elsa by the way has Precognition where every technique she sees once doesn't work twice, as she foresees it coming, and dodges/counters, even if she is attacked with overwhelming numbers of that same attack. Elsa feels neither pain nor fatigue, allowing her to continue fighting without limit, and users of the Flow Method can resist the effects of extreme cold and extreme heat. Oh and her stamina is infinite and she would wear him down unless Mark actually has a way to perm kill her.

So she would regen from Mark's attack thus allowing her to hit a K.O killing attack due to him being close to her.
Scales to Omni man who did this
9180853-ezgif.com-optimize20.gif
Bro thats MK a non-canon feat, or unless you mean Omni-Man can slam fists through people okay...but Elsa regen and slashes Mark's face or adapts to it.

MK 1 (2023) is the first game in which all DLC characters, not including guests, are actually involved in the game's Story Mode. This does not count towards Mortal Kombat 11's first Kombat Pack and Aftermath expansion characters, as they we added later on in the Aftermath Story Mode expansion instead of being in the game's Story Mode originally.

This is the first game in the series in which all Arcade endings, excluding guest characters, are canon to the game's Story Mode, serving as epilogues to the events of the Story Mode.

Unless you have actual proof this time that Guest character endings like Omni-Man, Homelander and such are canon.

Last edited:
Also Elsa has High-Mid
wouldn't this mean this whole thing is a stomp?

In the first place this feels like a skill stomp since here we have Mark whose best strategies are to slam into someone or punch n kick without any significant martial arts skill and here we have Elsa, a monstrous killer with loads of experience and one who gave trouble to great knights, not to mention her crazy mobility. Add on the fact that Invincible doesn't kill and that she has regen, this becomes, imo, a stomp.

wouldn't this mean this whole thing is a stomp?

In the first place this feels like a skill stomp since here we have Mark whose best strategies are to slam into someone or punch n kick without any significant martial arts skill and here we have Elsa, a monstrous killer with loads of experience and one who gave trouble to great knights, not to mention her crazy mobility. Add on the fact that Invincible doesn't kill and that she has regen, this becomes, imo, a stomp.
Mark just needs to hit her a couple of times due to the massive gap in AP to turn her into a brainless zombie and then do whatever he wants swith the monstrous LS gap, obviously it would be a stomp if that was all he needs to do which is why she also has the skill advantage. Its not like you cant counter her precog either, Garfiel has successfully been able to do so. Elsa would need to land a lot of attacks to succesfully take him down

I don't remember Elsa becoming a brainless zombie before dying. I've been really curious about that actually.

It just looked like to me she has a limited amount of time she can regenerate.

Or is she not actually dead and will just show up later?

I don't remember Elsa becoming a brainless zombie before dying. I've been really curious about that actually.

It just looked like to me she has a limited amount of time she can regenerate.

Or is she not actually dead and will just show up later?
she is a cursed doll and can continue regenerating as many times as needed, what happened in the noevl (and was skipped from the anime) was that she came back later on at the very end when Subaru was trying to get beako but was taken down by the Guiltylowe who both got turned to ashes by the flames of the mansion when Subaru opened the final door
That was the end for them (as far as we know)

Mark just needs to hit her a couple of times due to the massive gap in AP to turn her into a brainless zombie
Would that not contradict the high-mid then?
High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.

Would that not contradict the high-mid then?
High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.
They means brainless in the sense that she literally loses her sense of self.

She can keep regenerating until she eventually loses her mind and becomes an undead monster.

I assume she can't regenerate at that point since she's undead and her regenerate is fueled by her life force. If that point is reached she'd be easy pickings for Mark.

Mark just needs to hit her a couple of times due to the massive gap in AP to turn her into a brainless zombie and then do whatever he wants swith the monstrous LS gap, obviously it would be a stomp if that was all he needs to do which is why she also has the skill advantage. Its not like you cant counter her precog either, Garfiel has successfully been able to do so. Elsa would need to land a lot of attacks to succesfully take him down
That's really underselling it.
Garfiel had already landed many fatal strikes on Elsa. The injury had healed every time, and he truly had not achieved anything, but—―
Garfiel: “I was anticipatin’ four or five times at best.”
Elsa: “――――”
Garfiel: “Vampires ain’t immortal. You pile enough killin’ blows on ‘em… ‘n eventually they’re gonna run outta life. That’s what I’m gonna be doin’ to you before this mansion’s all burned down.”
And that's assuming he can even hit her at all.

If you enjoyed the anime, the novel is even better and I'd absolutely recommend it (plus the anime skipped some very important stuff, like Elsa's whole condition)
the propaganda continues
That's really underselling it.
And that's assuming he can even hit her at all.
he is not a skill slouch either and has some good feats, obviously Elsa is more skilled (thats one of the main reasons this isnt a stomp for him) but they are both in gifted so it shouldnt be a gap big enough to be impossible for him to be able to hit her at all

Anyways, grace is over and this can now be added to their profiles

Back