• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss vs Samus Aran

Since the Bosses has is removed he loses. Although the Boss has Town level durability, he only one Town level attack that takes time to accomplish. Plus Samus still has her hax here so the Boss has no chance.

I believe this version of Samus is Zero Suit in which she has no hax and only has the Paralyzer. That being said, I believe the Boss should be able to take this. He has plenty of non-hax abilities that would still be extremely dangerous to Samus, and he could just freeze/electrocute her whenever she gets near him with elemental aura. Samus is likely the more skilled in combat of the two, but the Boss' larger arsenal should give him the win in this fight.

Actually Samus is also possibly in her Basic Fusion Suit, in which case her homing missiles probably allow her to take him and using her charge beam, she can redirect the freeze/electrocute aura.

Isnt her basic fusion suit extremely weak to ice-based attacks though? We're talking the pre-Varia Fusion Suit right?

Yeah, which is why she would be particular about redirecting the blast, and (assuming it freezes) would be rather bad for the Boss

Dont forget though, the Boss can also use ranged ice blasts and infuse his ammo with ice to make them freeze whatever they hit on contact, and his freez aura olny works when the target is in close proximity.

Ah that's gonna be a probelm, although, I think that Sensemove (Pre-Cog) and Concetration (Healing) will allow her to dodge and heal from the hits if it comes to that. And from what I know, Death From Above (considering that is the only attack with the town level rating from what i see) would require him to go very high up and then fall to cause the blast, which would give her a hefty amount of time to shoot him with her power beam and missiles

Its actually not super high, only about 200 meters give or take a few, and the Boss has a forcefield as well. Question, is the base Fusion suit susceptible to being remotely controlled? If so, the Boss can most likely use the RC Possessor to at least destroy it if he cannot completely take it over.

Ah I see, well the forcefield will make it hard for samus no doubt, but given that this is speed equalized, having to go up and down 200 meters may take a while.

Well it depends really, the Fusion Suit at this point is more biological than mechanical in some aspects. Although, considering that Ghor (a guy known in the Metroid universe for his ability to fuse with machinery) and Dark Samus couldn't do it, I doubt it.

True, but Super Jump could help quite a bit, it wont get him to the required height to use a full powered Death From Above but it would allow him to cover most of the distance fairly quickly. Also, fun fact, Kinzie Kensington, who is both weaker and less experienced than The Boss, was able to use Death From Above at full power without having to fall. Not sure if this would mean the Boss would be able to do that as well but...

Ok, just wanted to see if it would be an option but I guess not

Also, what's stopping the Boss from using his Lightning Telekinesis to catch her, hold her in mid-air, and electrocute her to death?

I see

True, that would be a probelm, as long of course, it completely disables her arm cannon preventing her from using the charge beam to redirect it or to spam missiles while being shocked.

Yeah, it completely incapacitates the target by immobilizing them in midair and electrocuting them non-stop, and there's no projectile to redirect.

Back