• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bobs vs Mary Muldoon

Hmm, well. This is essentially a human vs two cats then, yeah? It...doesn't take much to restrain or make a cat run away. She is a trained detective so...I'd probably give it to Mary due to proper combat training

Jackythejack said:
Hmm, well. This is essentially a human vs two cats then, yeah? It...doesn't take much to restrain or make a cat run away. She is a trained detective so...I'd probably give it to Mary due to proper combat training
Not really, these cats are shown being able to restrain humans, as well as harm them (more than what a cat can do), as well as jump higher and farther than normal cats can. Basically it is two "super" cats vs a human. Said human has never shown her training in h2h...every iirc.

But she has training. Whether she's shown it or not she has training, which is better than what the two cats can say. I don't think they have any training.

But we don't know her efficacy or what type of training it is. We just assume she has it because FBI. It isn't on her profile that she has such training but since it is brought up so much I think it might have to be. Plus how good is hand 2 hand fighting against two small animals (meaning they are harder to hit) that aren't going it engage her like a person would?

Bump

btw

MM=Stealth Mastery

Bobs= Afterimage Creation, Small Size (Type 1), Enhanced Senses, Stealth Mastery, Superhuman Digestion (Ate an ink cartridge and a cellphone with no ill effects), Acrobatics, Body Control (Other cats by The Oatmeal could hold an entire human inside them)

More abilities doesn't mean victory.

Acrobatics isn't really super useful in combat, neither is that Body control, or superhuman digestion, or afterimage creation. Small size maybe, enhanced senses maybe. Stealth mastery is likely a whatever. I can't see this fight lasting long enough for that to come into effect.

Jackythejack said:
More abilities doesn't mean victory.

Headless: Didn't say it would.

Acrobatics isn't really super useful in combat, neither is that Body control, or superhuman digestion, or afterimage creation. Small size maybe, enhanced senses maybe. Stealth mastery is likely a whatever. I can't see this fight lasting long enough for that to come into effect.

Headless: Acrobatics is used to attack things like the face or back, areas Mary is likely not able to defend as well when it is a surprise. Body Control is shown to be used to swallow a human whole, so yeah likely useful. Small Size is quite useful as it is two agile and small targets moving around 1 person. After Image Creation could be used as a distraction/make it harder to target the actual cats.

Back