• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed not equalized
Battle takes place in the Chicxulub impact crater

Hail Mary: 7 (King_Dom470, SheevShezarrine, Marvel_Champion_07, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, AThe1412, Peppersalt43, Oiguana2701)
Karathen: 1 (Keeweed)
Incon: 0
Hail_Mary_the_Kaiju.jpg
KrakenDCURender.png

Last edited:
Hail Mary would whale on Karathen with its multiple limbs and superior ap. If Karathen tried to throw anything back at Hail Mary the attacks wouldn't be as deadly since Karathen isnt as strong and Hail Mary cant feel pain.

Voting Hail Mary

Hold on. The Karathen is smarter and also absolutely massive. By SBA, they start kilometers away which would allow it to slap Mary with its tentacles. Does anyone know the difference in speed?

Last edited:
Surprised the thread got noticed after this long.

Karathen is >0.23c via being faster than Aquaman who is roughly as fast as Wonder Woman and Hail Mary is faster than Omni-Man, who is 0.343360c. This is why I didn't equalize speed when I made the thread.
Thanks. I'm voting Hail Mary. The Karathen can hit it from kilometers away but the AP, speed, and LS advantage should win it this one.
By the way, I only noticed this thread because @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson commented.

So when HM hits Karathen, how do they actually cause significant damage with the size different here. Like, they’re destroying any part of the body they hit, but they are hitting like 0.01% of the body with each of their attacks. They aren’t like Omni man whose’s showncase large AoE. Plus what would HM even grab with how small they are in comparison. I don’t see how they will be able to do enough damage before being bludgeoned to death when they are pretty much dead equal in ap, but Karathen hits HM’s entire body with her attacks while HM hits practically nothing.

Back